Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Madonna posting men in her insta is just an extension of the grillz. I simply don’t believe she has any romantic affection for them, she’s just trying to rub people up the wrong way. I’m positive if she had a real relationship now she’d keep it far from the lenses of her Instagram. 

3 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

I remember in an interview Lourdes said she never smoked pot vs what some shots had of her.

I think Madonna's smoked pot, but it's probably been far less than she's led on in some pics she's taken. Lourdes definitely doesn't hide that she smokes pot pretty regularly, so I guess compared to her, Madonna doesn't.

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madonna posting men in her insta is just an extension of the grillz. I simply don’t believe she has any romantic affection for them, she’s just trying to rub people up the wrong way. I’m positive if she had a real relationship now she’d keep it far from the lenses of her Instagram. 

Sex doest have to equal a relationship or love though

She did say in some whatever forsaken interview that she was to tired being a mom for romance, that doesn’t mean that she’s not enjoying a young BBC once in a while, for pics or for real… 

While I agree that the tone of the pics seems more pushing people’s buttons than real life I sense a little macho judging in some posts. 

While the dude is not Adonis or Apollo I doubt anyone would throw him out of the bed on a Sunday morning after a night of dancing and partying just saying 

On 8/3/2024 at 1:52 AM, stefo said:

Yeah not a big fan either, but I came to path with this thing considering two aspects. I honestly believe she has fun doing it and she just takes it as it is, we live in a society where the majority of the population post selfies and try to engage people attention with self centered contents: she has a big audience and I really think she likes doing it. At the same time I think that she uses these random pics series to entertain and keep in touch with her followers, each now and then something's gotta be posted and that's it. So I share her artistic work from these things. I also noticed she is litterally avoiding everything political after Madame X, there must be a reason why she is going this way as it's the first time she does it :Madonna047:

I have a third theory...

We know that Madonna loves attention, but dealing with Instagram's pressure for perfection, especially after being seen as a sex symbol for over 40 years, must be challenging. She's the pragmatic queen we all love, but she's also human. Being a 65-year-old woman who people now consider "weird" and commenting "granny goes wild" must hit hard. 

I think she might have tried to fight ageism by getting cosmetic work and posting a lot of heavily filtered selfies from 2019 to 2023. But now, she's going for a more natural look in her pictures and coming off as her real self again. It seems like she's trying to tell younger people that she's unapologetically herself and that she paved the way for many of today's pop singers in the limelight. 

Or she's just flexing her new toy boy and awesome tits. :Madonna055: 

1 hour ago, Madnness said:

I have a third theory...

We know that Madonna loves attention, but dealing with Instagram's pressure for perfection, especially after being seen as a sex symbol for over 40 years, must be challenging. She's the pragmatic queen we all love, but she's also human. Being a 65-year-old woman who people now consider "weird" and commenting "granny goes wild" must hit hard. 

I think she might have tried to fight ageism by from 2019 to 2023. But now, she's going for a more natural look in her pictures and coming off as her real self again. It seems like she's trying to tell younger people that she's unapologetically herself and that she paved the way for many of today's pop singers in the limelight. 

Or she's just flexing her new toy boy and awesome tits. :Madonna055: 

I see ... well, you know, I think that "getting cosmetic work and posting a lot of heavily filtered selfies" is more like having an ageist look at oneself. Now, I don't think that a 60yo woman can't or shouldn't have a sexy attitude at all, but altering completely your face and shape and all of that is in a way fighting against what's happening. And there's nothing bad about it: you don't like yorself, you try to change it, it's your right to do so as it's the right of much younger women and men who don't feel well about their noses or tits or else. But, indeed, it is about not liking what they look and what is happening.

It's interesting she also put on some weight in the same years. So, I simply think she is herself no matter what on Insta: she likes to be sexy and to show herself for her sensual potentials and she does it, she's making changes to her look cause she doesn't like that much what's happening and she does it, she's got her own Kardashian fantasy ass and she does it. Now maybe she is just prefering a kinda more natural look (cause she is still with puffy cheeks and filtered images). The only thing I really appreciated about the BIM closing Celebration tour number was her honesty and authenticity (once again :broken:): the drunk sexy granny was coherently there to close the tale and we loved her as we loved all the rest of the story. Who knows what will come next, you know :cute: (... she still better move though :lol:)

My point is Instagram is about herself, wich influences a lot her artistic works, but it's not just about her artistic character.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I see ... well, you know, I think that "getting cosmetic work and posting a lot of heavily filtered selfies" is more like having an ageist look at oneself. Now, I don't think that a 60yo woman can't or shouldn't have a sexy attitude at all, but altering completely your face and shape and all of that is in a way fighting against what's happening. And there's nothing bad about it: you don't like yorself, you try to change it, it's your right to do so as it's the right of much younger women and men who don't feel well about their noses or tits or else. But, indeed, it is about not liking what they look and what is happening.

It's interesting she also put on some weight in the same years. So, I simply think she is herself no matter what on Insta: she likes to be sexy and to show herself for her sensual potentials and she does it, she's making changes to her look cause she doesn't like that much what's happening and she does it, she's got her own Kardashian fantasy ass and she does it. Now maybe she is just prefering a kinda more natural look (cause she is still with puffy cheeks and filtered images). The only thing I really appreciated about the BIM closing Celebration tour number was her honesty and authenticity (once again :broken:): the drunk sexy granny was coherently there to close the tale and we loved her as we loved all the rest of the story. Who knows what will come next, you know :cute: (... she still better move though :lol:)

My point is Instagram is about herself, wich influences a lot her artistic works, but it's not just about her artistic character.

I disagree completely. To say that fame and celebrity; being in the public eye; an actress; an artist while being female is most likely the cause of the slight “fall” within herself. Who is perfect? Are you perfect? I think perhaps in her mind (and I’m only guessing because WE WILL NEVER KNOW) in order to stay relevant as a female in that type of abusive industry one needs to maintain a youthful look in order to be taken seriously. And let’s not compare her to artists that have not had “work done” because NO ONE has reached her level of fame — period. 

Let’s just face it. She could have turned into an Addict; or died; or prostituted herself as a direct result of the harshes to celebrity—ism. They’re all doing it. Fuck, Heidi M had a full body modification. Same with Demi, the Kardasians etc. 

Her body. Her choice. End of story. Move on. Get over it (and not saying this to you personally just in general). 

A lot of the same people who call out Madonna for surgery talk about how wonderful Cher looks 😅, so y’know I don’t think the general public is a great metric. Madonna can and will continue to do what she wants, and that in itself is a fight against ageism. Unapologetically living your life as you please into your golden years. 

5 hours ago, adirondak said:

A lot of the same people who call out Madonna for surgery talk about how wonderful Cher looks 😅, so y’know I don’t think the general public is a great metric. Madonna can and will continue to do what she wants, and that in itself is a fight against ageism. Unapologetically living your life as you please into your golden years. 

PREACH!

A lot of the same people who call out Madonna for surgery talk about how wonderful Cher looks [emoji28], so y’know I don’t think the general public is a great metric. Madonna can and will continue to do what she wants, and that in itself is a fight against ageism. Unapologetically living your life as you please into your golden years. 

Ha! You are right!!!

21 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I disagree completely. To say that fame and celebrity; being in the public eye; an actress; an artist while being female is most likely the cause of the slight “fall” within herself. Who is perfect? Are you perfect? I think perhaps in her mind (and I’m only guessing because WE WILL NEVER KNOW) in order to stay relevant as a female in that type of abusive industry one needs to maintain a youthful look in order to be taken seriously. And let’s not compare her to artists that have not had “work done” because NO ONE has reached her level of fame — period. 

Let’s just face it. She could have turned into an Addict; or died; or prostituted herself as a direct result of the harshes to celebrity—ism. They’re all doing it. Fuck, Heidi M had a full body modification. Same with Demi, the Kardasians etc. 

Her body. Her choice. End of story. Move on. Get over it (and not saying this to you personally just in general). 

I simply shared my point of view. I don't believe the abusive industry could have ever forced her to do anything (as you write, in case it was "in her mind", guessing of course cause, I agree, we will never know). That "in her mind" could be another possible reason why she wanted to look different than the way she saw herself in the mirror or is going on with the sexy looks and poses (wich sometimes are also well done imo) and made things, one assumption or the other of course. She could have taken every path she wanted, made every kind of choice and attempt. Now you don't know me obviously, as I don't know you, but I don't honestly see myself as a judgemental person. I believe in the right and the strenght of our own responsability: nothing is written anywhere, it's us to decide how to react to things and, for me, there are no mistakes ever, cause if you did something in that moment I suppose that was the best thing you could and wanted to do. Life is a continous process (OR a circle :lol:) and M's one is still interesting and honest for me. 

All the rest, from "let's not compare her" to "her body her choice: move on" I believe you, I don't think they were refered  to me.

Although we “choose” paths in our lives our mind can help alter our reality. For example, I don’t think a soldier chooses to have PTSD after their tours in war; an abused individual; or one of the world’s most popular person. Life alters our realities. She’s done pretty well considering. 

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Although we “choose” paths in our lives our mind can help alter our reality. For example, I don’t think a soldier chooses to have PTSD after their tours in war; an abused individual; or one of the world’s most popular person. Life alters our realities. She’s done pretty well considering. 

Of course we (or better the huge majority of people) don't chose to suffer, I totally agree. At the same time "life happens" and our choices are how we react to what happens to us. The PTSD diagnosed person for example - and I have different stories about this unfortunately, even if not about soldiers specifically - can accept or refuse the therapy, even the diagnosis sometimes, they can commit to the process, not undestimating how hard it is, or not. 

I agree about M having done well, even if I never had in mind to express an opinion about the way she managed the extreme situation she contributed to create herself (cause once again it's always complicated when you enter the continous circle of life happenings and personal responsabilities). 

I wanna close telling you something about how I look at M: one of the main moment in her entire career for me, under the personality, attitude side, is the 2015 Brits Awards performance. I knew her well at that time, since almost 30 years, and I couldn't believe to what I was watching: a three steps live fall, lying on the ground in front of millions and millions of people, the music going on, the dancers blocked not knowing what to do, everything's stoped, probably sounds coming from the crowd and the production people, preoccupied someone, someone also finding that funny. Wow, how many - also among huge stars - would have stood back, got to the stage and start to move their feet in time again and dance? That was her reaction and her choice, that was who she's always been: never stood back. 

6 hours ago, stefo said:

Of course we (or better the huge majority of people) don't chose to suffer, I totally agree. At the same time "life happens" and our choices are how we react to what happens to us. The PTSD diagnosed person for example - and I have different stories about this unfortunately, even if not about soldiers specifically - can accept or refuse the therapy, even the diagnosis sometimes, they can commit to the process, not undestimating how hard it is, or not. 

I agree about M having done well, even if I never had in mind to express an opinion about the way she managed the extreme situation she contributed to create herself (cause once again it's always complicated when you enter the continous circle of life happenings and personal responsabilities). 

I wanna close telling you something about how I look at M: one of the main moment in her entire career for me, under the personality, attitude side, is the 2015 Brits Awards performance. I knew her well at that time, since almost 30 years, and I couldn't believe to what I was watching: a three steps live fall, lying on the ground in front of millions and millions of people, the music going on, the dancers blocked not knowing what to do, everything's stoped, probably sounds coming from the crowd and the production people, preoccupied someone, someone also finding that funny. Wow, how many - also among huge stars - would have stood back, got to the stage and start to move their feet in time again and dance? That was her reaction and her choice, that was who she's always been: never stood back. 

Well said, I agree completely! And right after the Brits they accused her of this fall being premeditated due to the lyrics of L4L. You just can’t win 🥴

4 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

It's outrageous !!! Vincent wants to kill us all!!

Please share this with everyone !!

Screenshot_20240806_141118_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b2d3283b696040aa915f7e2e069b2db5.jpg

It’s a good thing I don’t have social media anymore. My response to him trolling us would have been “who cares. Who totes her fans unreleased footage. Enjoy your last hoorah”

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

It’s a good thing I don’t have social media anymore. My response to him trolling us would have been “who cares. Who totes her fans unreleased footage. Enjoy your last hoorah”

That is some negative tish. Why so triggered?

The man is brilliant and literally saved that tour.

He's earned the right to reflect and express his pride.