Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

21 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Ricardo is in a few of the posts on their page too. I suspect this might be his brand?

Oh...i actually thought a friend using him to use her...do u think that is his brand? Geez. Get rid of that skeez! And before ricar...err... @Starchildcomes in and says we're all jealous of his talent, no.

43 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Oh...i actually thought a friend using him to use her...do u think that is his brand? Geez. Get rid of that skeez! And before ricar...err... @Starchildcomes in and says we're all jealous of his talent, no.

Oh I have absolutely no facts to back up my assumption! He’s just featured more than anyone on their insta. Well, he’s featured four times and so is Madonna. But you’re right, it could be a friend of his etc. I’ve just got a feeling he’s involved somehow. 

1 hour ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Oh I have absolutely no facts to back up my assumption! He’s just featured more than anyone on their insta. Well, he’s featured four times and so is Madonna. But you’re right, it could be a friend of his etc. I’ve just got a feeling he’s involved somehow. 

It probably is...wouldn't surprise me!!!

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Madame X is a whore, too.

My point has been regarding the misguided anger towards Ricardo by some fans.

M continues to pay and support him, so ya'll are simply in denial and it's laughable.

11 hours ago, Starchild said:

Madame X is a whore, too.

My point has been regarding the misguided anger towards Ricardo by some fans.

M continues to pay and support him, so ya'll are simply in denial and it's laughable.

So calling a woman, in this case a Madonna alias, (she went calling herself that for almost three years, I’m Madame X remember) is ok? 

Not misogynistic, rude or macho in any way whatsoever at all? 

Or in line with your principles and values of respect??? ✊🏻 

Funny 
Confused Confusion GIF

2 hours ago, NRMX said:

So calling a woman, in this case a Madonna alias, (she went calling herself that for almost three years, I’m Madame X remember) is ok? 

Funny 
Confused Confusion GIF

Ya. And also seems very “negative” to me 😂

11 hours ago, NRMX said:

Funny 
Confused Confusion GIF

You're clutching at straws and it's embarrassing for you. Again, do try to move on.

https://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/welcome-to-the-world-of-madame-x/

21 minutes ago, Starchild said:

You're clutching at straws and it's embarrassing for you. Again, do try to move on.

https://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/welcome-to-the-world-of-madame-x/

It’s embarrassing for me??? awwwwwwww how terrifying, babe, I been in extremely embarrassing situations and loved and enjoyed every moment, so I’ll move on the moment you stop interacting back at me. It’s that simple, easy… easy

Rooster Teeth Off Topic GIF by Achievement Hunter

3 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Yep.

I don't care what anyone says that was still the sexiest performance ever on film Madonna gave.  It's an iconic scene to me when she shows in that blue night gown waiting for Frank.  

I really feel the need to watch it again. I've seen it once in the 90's when i was a teenager. That pic alone gave me the need the watch it again now as an adult.

18 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I really feel the need to watch it again. I've seen it once in the 90's when i was a teenager. That pic alone gave me the need the watch it again now as an adult.

Certainly many fond and funny memories watching that film.  In the late 90's I recall the edited version being on USA one afternoon and I exaggerated being sick to stay home and watch it.  At the time my heart was pouncing.

When I got my drivers license as well this was the first over R rated movie I recall watching.  Rented it from Blockbuster the unedited version..... Yowza :cute:

On 8/5/2024 at 2:34 AM, steady75 said:

Madonna posting men in her insta is just an extension of the grillz. I simply don’t believe she has any romantic affection for them, she’s just trying to rub people up the wrong way. I’m positive if she had a real relationship now she’d keep it far from the lenses of her Instagram. 

Ever since the grillz appeared in 2012/2013, its been a wild ride.

3 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Ever since the grillz appeared in 2012/2013, its been a wild ride.

So true. I looked it up and it was August 2013, by the way.

She'd just turned 55 and was probably reacting to criticism about her face during that June's Sound Of Change event.

Remember when some of the public and tabloid media thought it looked 'swollen' and OTT?

Come to think of it, she's still pushing the public's perception when it comes to that.

20130601-pictures-madonna-sound-of-chang

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

She'd just turned 55 and was probably reacting to criticism about her face during that June's Sound Of Change event.

Remember when some of the public and tabloid media thought it looked 'swollen' and OTT?

Come to think of it, she's still pushing the public's perception when it comes to that.

what's that wristwatch she's wearing? is it a Jaeger-LeCoultre?

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

And seeing this picture now she seems so gorgeous to me

I was so critical to her  at the time 😔

15 hours ago, Starchild said:

I don't recall this look ever being criticized. For sure i remember confessions was when her hands being what people made fun of then all of a sudden her face went under a major overhaul during the filth and wisdom era and of course the infamous airport photo...but this look? Nah. I do remember someone commenting she was looking like faye dunaways long lost sister with her MJ speech at the VMAs and then the grammys with Mackelmore

8 hours ago, Babooshka said:

And seeing this picture now she seems so gorgeous to me

I was so critical to her  at the time 😔

Yep, she was ripped to shreds by the media and fans alike. The same happened when she arrived at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. These times were definitely very noticeable changes to her face as they were much more fuller than we were used to, when before her face was very slender and gaunt.  Though, back then I thought she looked beautiful still.  Looking back at them now, I still think she looks beautiful in those pics. I think it's just that it was so noticeable and everyone reacted. Some ridiculously harsh.