Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 hours ago, lap said:

The papparazzi unfiltered photos are my favorite. She looks so good and looks like herself. Her lips are not thick like the instagram photos and she looks more mature. Great shape and face for a 66 year old woman. 

This! This! This!

I mean that madonna's personal useless photoshop bitch Ricardo's must go away ASAP. Period.

On 8/26/2024 at 5:49 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

88911565-13778111-image-a-2_172459714718

88911579-13778111-image-a-1_172459713254

88911567-13778111-image-a-11_17245971969

papped in London  with Akeem Morris at a studio

Love this! Looking absolutely fanastic! Looks like real human, So beautiful and most importantly looks like Madonna herself!! I Love it!

:Madonna036:

The incompetent and useless personal Instagram photoshop bitch Ricardo should be fired immediately!

madonna h&m slap.gif

20 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Love this! Looking absolutely fanastic! Looks like real human, So beautiful and most importantly looks like Madonna herself!! I Love it!

:Madonna036:

The incompetent and useless personal Instagram photoshop bitch Ricardo should be fired immediately!

madonna h&m slap.gif

Its interesting the photos that capture the real human look, the lips are big still but l think its the grillz that contort the face posture in other pics enough to lose that natural Madonna face and expression. They contort the posture to puff the lips more and in theory thin the face to an Instagram type pose which is why she likes them and why some dont (not to mention the lisp)

On 8/27/2024 at 8:40 PM, Voguerista said:

I love how that dog is looking at her. Precious!

If we zoom in to them can we see the unphotoshopped version. Loving the word boy toy on her head. I wish she'd bring back 80s Madonna just for a bit for some project :luv:Not biopic...😒

19 minutes ago, Adonna said:

OMFG... this new images with her Sport Horse "Roller".  Just astounding...

snapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci

snapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci

Thank you so much for posting them all. Omg Ssssss! How does she top herself every time! Just STUNNING! I love her white horse too( which makes me think of Wyoming). Wow! I’m speechless! Just absolutely magnificent!! Thank you Madonna! Wowww