Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s not to early at all if the tour starts in September. It’s almost June. She will be rehearsing throughout the summer.. this is a full tour for her too in a theatre much more cluttered, and smaller places for her dancers,band, etc. I think the rehearsals may even be more extensive even if she’s not dancing as much

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I feel like this is going to be a super creative show. So exciting she's trying new things. The catwalk will be missed though.Β 

Β 

I wonder if she would have a way to have an expansion catwalk kinda like in reinvention where it goes above the crowd at times. Probably not in the theatre just wondering if it would be possible ?

1 hour ago, Dito said:

Are we sure this is for the tour??

i meeeeean, she usually rehearses 3 months until a tour starts. So it makes sense.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Mjviolet89 said:

I wonder if she would have a way to have an expansion catwalk kinda like in reinvention where it goes above the crowd at times. Probably not in the theatre just wondering if it would be possible ?

I doubt it. I think these theaters are all super different in size. Maybe she will fly above us though like Drowned World- Sky Fits Heaven.

Β :Madonna014:

10 hours ago, SecretProject said:

These workshops look very interesting. But I really want to be surprised this time. Β I’ve muted her posts and stories on Instagram and I’ve deleted my fb. Β I don’t even want to know the set list. Β I am over and out haha

Im gonna call your house and tell u every speck of info as soon as we get it.

Β 

:fingerclick:

Archived