Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

download.jpg.1aeb69413bebfe5243ba85277161cede.jpg

Stop and start praying with me: 'Dear Jessie, give us more expanded editions full of unreleased remixes and edits'.

Sing with me:

I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner
I'm a sinner, I like it that way

You're a sinner, you're a sinner
You're a sinner, you like it that way
We're all sinners, we're all sinners, we're all sinners

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So many lost opportunities with Iovine and Interscope.

Very good remixes... I love 'I'm a Sinner.' Well, I love the entire MDNA album except for a couple of really bad songs.

I detest Interscope. They ruined 'MDNA' with bad promotion and singles. Well, at least we have the tour (although it's horribly edited and mastered).

Btw, @Aiwa08, my favourite athletes in that documentary are Hunter Scott and Wolff, they are very energetic!!!

I ain't lying...

This is the hidden content, please
(link is harmless but even so needs to be hidden)

And given we're talking about sinning...

If only this were used back then as an official remix video like to Warner days... Again, so many lost opportunities when she was disputing Iovine's attention with Stefani...

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, @Aiwa08, my favourite athletes in that documentary are Hunter Scott and Wolff, they are very energetic!!!

I ain't lying...

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

(link is harmless but even so needs to be hidden)

And given we're talking about sinning...

If only this were used back then as an official remix video like to Warner days... Again, so many lost opportunities when she was disputing Iovine's attention with Stefani...

Justin Cognito Radio edit deserved spotlight right? What's your opinion regarding it?

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I really want to know the tracklist for Causing rn! If Anyone is willing to help I would give them a hundred thanks and I think everyone else too

My dear costarriqueño friend, will u forgive me for my sins? I have this  @dubtronic's prayer to do aimed at you:

Hope you set me free like all the tunes quoted in this song:

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Justin Cognito Radio edit deserved spotlight right? What's your opinion regarding it?

Well at least we have one more reason to buy the only MDNA Deluxe Edition CD acceptable at all, which is the Japanese ofc.

EDIT: I'm sinning so damn much that my English is getting worse than the usual.

8 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

@Anapausis MDNA is so underrated by longtime fans... :Madonna041:

I used to HATE MDNA to a passion but now my only actual complain about it is that Love Spent (Acoustic Version) is still geoblocked to my country, while Superstar EP isn't (oh dear Interscope, you're not see me sad, cause everything you did was bad, yee-haw!)

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I'll be honest with you @Would You Like To Try For 30 years, I have been a collector of Madonna's remixes and edits, but when Madonna left Warner and joined Interscope, I lost interest in the remixes because (probably due to musical evolution) they didn't enhance the original album versions and were too noisy for my taste, making it hard to recognize the original song in many remixes.

1 minute ago, luckypierre78 said:

This will always be my favourite Madonna remix of all time.  I was gutted we never got Veronica Electronica.  I wanted more Sasha remixes, or having BT remix another song on his own.  This and the Drowned World Bucklodge Ashram mix.  Just perfection.

THIS IS A REAL GOOD REMIX

A little tip about Madonna-Infinity the forum we all love:

We don't need to quote and tag the same member in the same post.

Both already warrant a notification to them.

In the meantime:

When MDNA comes to Warner catalogue, Madonna does not have too much work to find remixes for this lost single - only to pay the royalties and credit the baes.

5 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

This will always be my favourite Madonna remix of all time.  I was gutted we never got Veronica Electronica.  I wanted more Sasha remixes, or having BT remix another song on his own.  This and the Drowned World Bucklodge Ashram mix.  Just perfection.

You don't get more 1998 remix type than this. It's literally so much of that year - in a good way.

Now that they seem to like the idea of doing "new" projects with material of the past ("American Life MixShow", now the rumored new "Bedtime Stories" RSD EP), a "Veronica Electronica" project finally coming to life wouldn't be bad at all. I'm up for it!

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

A little tip about Madonna-Infinity the forum we all love:

We don't need to quote and tag the same member in the same post.

Both already warrant a notification to them.

In the meantime:

When MDNA comes to Warner catalogue, Madonna does not have too much work to find remixes for this lost single - only to pay the royalties and credit the baes.

Falling Free is a fucking masterpiece. My favorite song to close a Madonna album (I would include 'Vogue' from I'm Breathless, but we all know it doesn't really belong to that album).

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Prayer what's favourite unofficial remix for any MDNA track, single or not?

Don't tell me it's one of these two:

Right?

I don't f**k with unofficial remixes usually, sorry...

And yeah, that includes those uploaded by William Orbit randomly on SoundCloud in 2012 when he was bored and wanted to receive some Madonna fans attention.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You’re absolutely right, but it's disappointing to see that many songs that could have been strong singles are left without remixes, which could have been amazing.

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

And yeah, that includes those uploaded by William Orbit randomly on SoundCloud in 2012 when he was bored and wanted to receive some Madonna fans attention.

Well this was ABOUT TO BE AN OFFICIAL REMIX:

According to Drowned ( @Dazedmadonna, I'm right, am I not?)

https://www.tumblr.com/planetmadonnaru/131160288608/drownedmadonnacom-have-learned-a-very-bad-news

And speaking of not fvcking to unofficial remixes...

@dubtronic...

and @MarcoSartori...

Guys, do you wanna teach Prayer how to pray???

Lucifer is near... Again.

15 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

You’re absolutely right, but it's disappointing to see that many songs that could have been strong singles are left without remixes, which could have been amazing.

Please mi amigo querido tell us ur opinion about the ways our dear fellow Infiniters made the devil pray (well, as well as Dirty Pop too).

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Please mi amigo querido tell us ur opinion about the ways our dear fellow Infiniters made the devil pray (well, as well as Dirty Pop too).

Ugh, don’t even get me started on the Rebel Heart album; it really pisses me off. It’s the only time Madonna has really disappointed me. She had that amazing album with Avicii and then came out with that "remix" album.

And please, let’s get back to talking about the singles on streaming. We’re getting too off-topic.