Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 minute ago, frozen78 said:

A good Dolby Atmos Mix may be a decent source of stems that we can create using AI tools. I wonder if Madonna's team has plans to release her albums in Dolby Atmos...

The press release 5 years ago that has resulted in virtually nothing it promised didnt mention that but you never know

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I believe you that the final product works. Uploading it in mono on YouTube is not a great advertisement, or “trailer.” It sounds like a bad fan made mix.

I agree with you; as an advertisement, it's really bad. If I can adjust a proper stereo mix from the Atmos mix on my computer, I don't understand why they couldn't do it. In fact, I can tell you that in streaming, if you don't have Dolby Atmos, it forces you to listen to the original 1991 stereo mix. I think they made this mix to be enjoyed exclusively by people who can listen to it in Dolby Atmos.

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

I agree with you; as an advertisement, it's really bad. If I can adjust a proper stereo mix from the Atmos mix on my computer, I don't understand why they couldn't do it. In fact, I can tell you that in streaming, if you don't have Dolby Atmos, it forces you to listen to the original 1991 stereo mix. I think they made this mix to be enjoyed exclusively by people who can listen to it in Dolby Atmos.

I would assume the version on YouTube was slapped together by a random at rhino.

Now I am curious to hear it on Dolby atmos. I might go into a store to “test” a new stereo system that I can’t afford :laughing:

Allow me this small off-topic comment: I'm watching a lot of Olympic events on MAX (I don’t like sports too much, but I enjoy 'watching' certain events—don’t ask me why). The thing is, often before the events start, they play upbeat music for the audience. (I never listen to the commentators; I always have the ambient sound on.) And I've already heard four Madonna singles (4 Minutes, Hung Up, Girl Gone Wild, etc.). I love seeing how some people in the audience hum along to them.

19 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Allow me this small off-topic comment: I'm watching a lot of Olympic events on MAX (I don’t like sports too much, but I enjoy 'watching' certain events—don’t ask me why). The thing is, often before the events start, they play upbeat music for the audience. (I never listen to the commentators; I always have the ambient sound on.) And I've already heard four Madonna singles (4 Minutes, Hung Up, Girl Gone Wild, etc.). I love seeing how some people in the audience hum along to them.

Non traditional promo!

22 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Would have been cool if they also play LAP. For, you know... promo. :3

20 minutes ago, Roy said:

Would have been cool if they also play LAP. For, you know... promo. :3

It was upbeat music. LAP doesn't really fit that style. They could have played the TIC remix instead, but that still wouldn't quite fit the style.

The one I often hear when they win gold medals is 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics.

10 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

It was upbeat music. LAP doesn't really fit that style. They could have played the TIC remix instead, but that still wouldn't quite fit the style.

The one I often hear when they win gold medals is 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics.

True... or...

Hear me out...

Candy Shop

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And before the people of always accuse us of the derailing thread of always, why we don't post our favourite wtf official remixes from Madonna? I start first!

L-U-V how Missy affirms "EXCLUSIVE"!!!

I'm sorry, but I can't stand this type of rap, or reggaeton for that matter. Remove Missy Elliott from the song, and I'll like the remix.

3 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't stand this type of rap, or reggaeton for that matter.

So let's derail thread again, so you can answer me...

Does Léo look like Macron to you? To me he does look like Sean (THAT Sean) too...

EDIT: LÉO YOU MAKE ME MISS MY ENGLISH!!! MON MEC...

Just now, Anapausis said:

So let's derail thread again, so you can answer me...

Does Léo looks like Macron to you? To me he does like Sean (THAT Sean) too...

I'm not French; I've only seen Macron for five seconds in some news reports when something happens in France every seven months. And I'm not one to focus on faces... Please, let's get back to talking about Madonna. I'm blushing.

1296139.jpg

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm not French; I've only seen Macron for five seconds in some news reports when something happens in France every seven months. And I'm not one to focus on faces... Please, let's get back to talking about Madonna. I'm blushing.

1296139.jpg

Fine muchacho.

I'm not gonna hurt you... just close your eyes...

22 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And before the people of always accuse us of the derailing thread of always, why we don't post our favourite wtf official remixes from Madonna? I start first!

L-U-V how Missy affirms "EXCLUSIVE"!!!

I love this maxi single and the Missy Elliot remix but this particular line EXCLUSIVE always make me cringe :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Speaking of... let's manifestate an Erotica Remixes Vol. 2 because of this:

And some other misses from mon mec Delebarre...

I love the Kenlou B-Boy instrumental. It's the remix used in the Girlie Show, one of my favorite tours.