Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’d actually want the video edit of Into The Groove but without the talking from the movie at the beginning. I’m so annoying I know. 

Don't worry, those are voice/sound effects outside of the version used, and in 99% of cases, they are not included when a video edit is released on CD or vinyl.

9 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

Wait, wait, WAIT! 

How did you make that intro and exclude the "b-b-b-b-b-baby" part!?!? I've been trying to do that for years!

I was lucky with my software. Anyway, it took me at least an hour to get it because in this particular case, I had to use the 'trial and error' method.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I guess it will depend how Emily is feeling that day :Madonna009:

Knowing her, she won't look for the master without the audio effects and will give us the version released on the Celebration DVD (it's even 'remastered')...

b9b85b9c5747c5dffc5d93170dea9a9c_w200.gi

No news about Dress You Up! It is not coming? Weirdly interesting because in UKMix it seems that they only put days that aren't expected for single releases (for example the 2 singles on October the same week: You'll See and Nothing Fails were reported to us because they were on a date a bit different to the main anniversary (same for Who's That Girl) it's good that they do it 

7 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Also a Yellow CD just waiting to get used for the entire master of the Virgin tour and It's That girl 

Seriously, I would kill (figuratively) to have the untouched master of 'It's That Girl,' at least on a yellow CD. It's been almost 40 years, and the poor master is rotting away in some corner of WEA UK.

7 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Seriously, I would kill (figuratively) to have the untouched master of 'It's That Girl,' at least on a yellow CD. It's been almost 40 years, and the poor master is rotting away in some corner of WEA UK.

If she releases it as a RSD exclusive on red vinyl, guess who's going to the bank to loan some money? :D

13 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I know for certain I had the “radio edit” of ITG downloaded some years ago which iirc was the exact same version as the video but w/no movie dialogue, so the file definitely exists and is out there.

From an official source? I've only found (and created) fan-made 'radio edits' recreated from the video clip.

41 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

What song are you guys obsessing over now ? An edit of ITG ??? Seriously I don’t get you guys - look at what Queen are releasing

IMG_5767.jpeg

That doesn't impress me much. I've seen better Expanded Editions. There are several things that seem unnecessary to me and that take up too much space, which could be used for more important things. But that's just my opinion.