MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

1 minute ago, Celebration said:

I'm a bit confused by the choice of name. 

Susan Thomas would fit better for a Like A Virgin release, since that's THE Susan in Desperately Seeking Susan.

It's a code name as said By Deathproof who I think is a new insider! We love your comments and your comments on the new digital singles!

15 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Wondering what are the codenames for other albums at Warner... 

Erorica = Chaste

American Life = Asian Death

Music = Deaf

Hard Candy = Soft Meat

:)

I think Dita Parlo would be perfect for Erotica.

Unfortunately it's too obvious, but still. :)

12 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Wondering what are the codenames for other albums at Warner... 

Erorica = Chaste

American Life = Asian Death

Music = Deaf

Hard Candy = Soft Meat

The first album= Genesis

Confessions on a Dance Floor = Disco Diaries.

Like a Virgin = Unwrapped

True Blue = Heartfelt Harmony

9 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

The first album= Genesis

Confessions on a Dance Floor = Disco Diaries.

Like a Virgin = Unwrapped

True Blue = Heartfelt Harmony

Like a Virgin = Unlike Prostitute / Pure Down There / Never Touched /Warming Up ... Possibilities are endless! 

I definitely think it’ll be 8 tracks with the 2 released being 2 of these: Freedom/Your Honesty/Let Down Your Guard. Your Honesty is already on streaming so leaning the other 2. Then the rest will be unreleased songs/demos. Definitely Tupac song will be included if his camp allows it

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's a code name as said By Deathproof who I think is a new insider! We love your comments and your comments on the new digital singles!

Wasn’t Susan Thomas initially used in one of the urls for the LAP silver vinyl listings too?

Edit nvm I see someone else posted a pic of the target url a couple pages ago lol.

If we get a fucking Bedtime Stories demo album which includes Pettibone’s Secret and Inside of Me as a fucking RSD release, I will be happy enough but also I won’t stop laughing hysterically. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if they simply release it with Let Down Your Guard and Your Honesty which have previously been released along with 6 promo remixes. Why? Because they haven’t released anything “new” so far (FEL and AL Mixtape included all previously released (promo) remixes). 

I'm just warning you, we know many of her demos, and they will likely be almost identical to the album versions, with just minor changes at the beginning or end of the song. I doubt she will include the Shep Pettibone versions or anything similar.

Lazy Susan - in bed? 

Unreleased demos is interesting but commercially it will need to have mixes or demos of the four singles to be commercially attractive. Include Tupac version and there’s room for three actually unreleased songs. 
Let Down Your Gaurd ( final mix) could be one of them. 

It’ll be cute but I wouldn’t get too excited ladies. Interesting that they’re leading with two non landmark albums. 
Bedtime & American Life. 

I actually like the idea of these vinyls as long as there is one for each album. Then they feel collectible. 

48 minutes ago, InterlacedGeek said:

I understand that they would start with the less interresting stuff ... And finish with LAP ... It makes sense. It would also make sense to start with a splash, end with a splash and fill the middle ...

Cannot wait for our LAP 39th anniversary, feels so special :Madonna009: