Is this item Legit?: MADONNA Test Sequence 9/21/2001 #2 : US IN-HOUSE REFERENCE PROMO CD

Drum Dub

14 hours ago, RayofPrayers said:

Wow. That tracklisting is so different from the released promotional CD

https://www.discogs.com/release/761881-Madonna-GHV2-Remixed-The-Best-Of-1991-2001

I have no idea why they didn't make the GHV2 limited edition a 2-disc with that promo as disc 2. Maybe even add an Impressive Instant remix since it had just hit #1

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thanks! GHV2 Remixed is like that but I wonder how the "entirely different" GHV2 remix album is? Maybe fake Idk

Don't quote me BUT i think it was available to download on this board...i know i downloaded a remix album and i want to say it was the one in question. Here is what i have on my phone

Screenshot_20240530_221324_Music Player.jpg

Screenshot_20240530_221335_Music Player.jpg

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thanks! How was the album or file called? Maybe I can search it up for you 

I don't remember...its quite possible it wasnt even the ghv2 remix album but i want to say thats what it was.  Not even sure why it says myairbridge is the album name lol

27 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I don't remember...its quite possible it wasnt even the ghv2 remix album but i want to say thats what it was.  Not even sure why it says myairbridge is the album name lol

Is there a date system in your audio player? Maybe it can say where it was downloaded and when, the tracklist looks pretty fanmade and basic but we know Warner 

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thanks!

Good luck! For all i know its a folder i downloaded somewhere else but i kinda doubt it. And it actually is a pretty good tracklist IMO especially considering at the time people were having to use DIAL UP to download music illegally! I know i was only like 12 or 13 when GHV2 was released so it would've been a great way for me to consolidate a bunch of remixes i didnt have!