The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

I think she should keep pushing the Madonnacita on Reggeaton Vibe. I feel like Madame X was not enough and especially the visuals were not reaggeaton. Hung Up on Tokischa was a nice start but obiously no new input from madonna. Thsi time I want her spenglish vocals, i want to see her exposed to the sun, being happy and on vacation mode.  Also the latin fans love her, no matter if colombia, argentina or brasil. Its  a huge market

In my wildest dreams I see her with Karol G, Ozuna, Bad Bunny or JBalvin. 

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I think she should keep pushing the Madonnacita on Reggeaton Vibe. I feel like Madame X was not enough and especially the visuals were not reaggeaton. Hung Up on Tokischa was a nice start but obiously no new input from madonna. Thsi time I want her spenglish vocals, i want to see her exposed to the sun, being happy and on vacation mode.  Also the latin fans love her, no matter if colombia, argentina or brasil. Its  a huge market

In my wildest dreams I see her with Karol G, Ozuna, Bad Bunny or JBalvin. 

Oh God, after all the masterpieces ... Just reading these words ...

don draper faint GIF

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

What's the problem with the feats for other artists? I think it's cool that she's still considered a hot feature to add on your album.

THIS definitely I mean it's great I do feel in this gap between eras having features in other artists albums is only a huge plus for her really and why not?! I feel duets with swift, Eilish, grande, Rihanna, lipa, gaga, Perry, Charli XCX, Robyn, Doha cat, Sza, lil Nas X, Cyrus etc etc etc would be great for her get on duets and performances and videos and visuals with them before next era would be so so fab 

On 7/29/2024 at 4:49 PM, Alm47 said:

I think it's cool that she's still considered a hot feature to add on your album.

She does have some wonderful collabs.  I'm probably in the minority here, but I loved her collab with Mandy

And then there is this cool collab with her brother in law...

There are many others, but not from the more known artists.  I like the collab she did on Confessions Tour with Isaac.  I thought the live version they did on that tour was cool. 

On 8/1/2024 at 1:03 PM, Adonna said:

She does have some wonderful collabs.  I'm probably in the minority here, but I loved her collab with Mandy

And then there is this cool collab with her brother in law...

There are many others, but not from the more known artists.  I like the collab she did on Confessions Tour with Isaac.  I thought the live version they did on that tour was cool. 

3 of my most played favs, good taste :hearteyes: