The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread πŸ‘‘

nikolica

2 hours ago, cyberrage said:

If it exists l would be very curious but more excited if Stuart Price and M managed to do any work on tour...M is at her best writing herself with a music guyΒ Β 

I heard the new song would be β€žCake - have some cakeβ€œ

Β 

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

More rumours...

Screenshot_2024-08-17-21-01-26-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

I know you are the messenger here and I love your contributions to this community, but I feel this is definitely B.S.Β  But I do thank you for sharing.Β  Because who knows? There might be some truth to it.Β  Though, it sounds made up to me. :)

23 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I know you are the messenger here and I love your contributions to this community, but I feel this is definitely B.S.Β  But I do thank you for sharing.Β  Because who knows? There might be some truth to it.Β  Though, it sounds made up to me. :)

Also not the A.I ad at the end, it makes sense because the text seems written with ai, it's very grammarly wrongΒ 

8 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

More rumours...

Screenshot_2024-08-17-21-01-26-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

I simply wanna thank you for the three seconds of joy I lived till I processed that, yeah, I also think that,Β for what she's been till now, she would hardlyΒ say "myΒ bibles" or "powerful ballads",Β but mostly that it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! But thank you, really, it's been enchantingΒ Β :Madonna041:Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, Adonna said:

There is some truth to it. We are allegedly getting Bedtime Stories Mixshow Mix in November... So very 'Bedtime Stories' inspired (remix) albumΒ :smuglaugh:

7 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

There is some truth to it. We are allegedly getting Bedtime Stories Mixshow Mix in November... So very 'Bedtime Stories' inspired (remix) albumΒ :smuglaugh:

But it's also been said, that project is actually songs/demos from that era, so it's not really "new music".Β  Anyway, I don't believe that social media post is accurate and my guess it's been taken out of context.Β  But we'll see what happens.Β  I've have a feeling starting this last quarter (of the year) we're going to see more and more of the Warner deal come in play with more curated and re-issued music on the physical and digital level.Β  :luv:

The moment for downtempo rnb has passed now sadly. That genre is in decline against after a good ten years back on the forefront. Big pop, alt pop and rock twinges are coming around again. She’d get away with dance too but an RNB vibe would make her feel a bit behind the curve. I’d have loved it though a few years back.Β 

Max Martin is one of the co-writers and co-producers here:

I want this full sound and vibe for Madonna, not the reductive version of it that Charli XCX always does (not shade to Charli, but Madonna started following her lately and I just wish she stays far away from her, M needs to go forward, not back).

I doubt we're getting new music from M. anytime soon, sadly... "Madame X" will be her last studio album for a long time I'm afraid.

I'm not sureΒ she'll go on following contemporary genres again. She'll pay a lot of attention toΒ the sound certainly and include a pair of more contemporary pieces and maybe collabs, but I think she's done well going away from it already with Madame X. I think she's done it all and I'd appreciate honest albums inΒ this moment of her career, something she really feels and wich she is interested in telling.

I feel she liked working on Madame X and, with its flaws, it remains her best production amongΒ her more recentΒ ones. The fact she's been far from the studio for almost 6 years now - if it's really what happenedΒ - makes me think that she's got to be inspired to come back.

The biopic is a huge project of course but someone like her obviously knows that the wait is getting long for us. Maybe she is also not that motivated for the poor sales of the last two albums, wich wereΒ actually good, not perfect as many of her 83-06 golden ageΒ ones, but still good imo.

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

I want this full sound and vibe for Madonna, not the reductive version of it that Charli XCX always does (not shade to Charli, but Madonna started following her lately and I just wish she stays far away from her, M needs to go forward, not back).

I doubt we're getting new music from M. anytime soon, sadly... "Madame X" will be her last studio album for a long time I'm afraid.

Madonna has already done Charlie XCX sound.

Bitch I'm Madonna is very similar to BRAT, Β Party anthem, stupid girl lyrics. Computer sound production

3 hours ago, littlestartman said:

Madonna has already done Charlie XCX sound.

Bitch I'm Madonna is very similar to BRAT, Β Party anthem, stupid girl lyrics. Computer sound production

Madonna didΒ it already and she did it better.

Charli XCX, I respect her a lot cause she works very hard, but I don't want to see her anywhere near M. It would be so going backwards.

20 hours ago, Prayer said:

I heard this song yesterday. It’s soooo Paula Abdul coded I love it.Β 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Madonna didΒ it already and she did it better.

Charli XCX, I respect her a lot cause she works very hard, but I don't want to see her anywhere near M. It would be so going backwards.

Both are Leo's so... Why not?

Besides...

379449637_Screenshot_20240820_062257_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a709eb1070a8dc95418bcfeb84f8b8f0.jpgΒ 

And derailing thread a lil bit, but why Brazilian news outlets are saying everywhere X has been blocked in Brazil??? I demand an explanation!!!