The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread πŸ‘‘

nikolica

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Both are Leo's so... Why not?

Besides...

379449637_Screenshot_20240820_062257_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a709eb1070a8dc95418bcfeb84f8b8f0.jpgΒ 

And derailing thread a lil bit, but why Brazilian news are saying X has been blocked in Brazil??? I demand an explanation!!!

Cause there's nothing Charli can give or add toΒ her. And, like posted above, Madonna already did what she's doing - and much better.

It would be like collaborating with Lady Gaga on her "Born This Way" era - oops I said it.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cause there's nothing Charli can give or add toΒ her. And, like posted above, Madonna already did what she's doing - and much better.

It would be like collaborating with Lady Gaga on her "Born This Way" era - oops I said it.

I just needed to dig out a thread from fellow forum Flop of the Pops (and thank you Unapologetic Bitch member from there for being so kind) to get WHAT YOU MEAN...

429090535_Screenshot_20240820_063239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f7bce8fc9267c29291e9c9e7e663b9f4.jpgΒ 

YOUR CAPS GAL WILL DO HATS DOWN TO YA!!!

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I just needed to dig out a thread from fellow forum Flop of the Pops (and thank you Unapologetic Bitch member from there for being so kind) to get WHAT YOU MEAN...

429090535_Screenshot_20240820_063239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f7bce8fc9267c29291e9c9e7e663b9f4.jpgΒ 

YOUR CAPS GAL WILL DO HATS DOWN TO YA!!!

Cut to her ten years laterΒ not having evolving a bit since "I Love It".

Sorry, I'll stop with the Charli bashing now. Just don't want her ANYWHERE near M.

545dc568f31e4b19a7fc754bdfa6eb03.jpg

14 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cut to her ten years laterΒ not having evolving a bit since "I Love It".

Sorry, I'll stop with the Charli bashing now. Just don't want her ANYWHERE near M.

545dc568f31e4b19a7fc754bdfa6eb03.jpg

Demi Lovato away from her too??

1442307483_Screenshot_20240820_065532_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.42f1bf053587f54d1c8f102d880d26d8.jpgΒ 

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/madonna-lip-syncs-demi-lovato-solo-pride-message-video-8462545/

Well, Demi loved M's "homage"...

1125068059_Screenshot_20240820_065833_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.74901f9c19825a9b4c003d578572064a.jpg

5 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I hope is a recording studio for HER and not for a project for her bf a la vie en rose with Malik 😱

18 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

LOL to this article.Β  It was more about her relationship and boyfriend than anything about her going into the studio, which could be for anything.

Though, I had predicted she'd be in the studio again by this fall. Let's hope it really is for a new album.

Oh and I don't believe she was dating Josh Popper.Β  He obviously was an advisor on her tour specfically for the Boxing segment in her show.

9 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Β 

Oh and I don't believe she was dating Josh Popper.Β  He obviously was an advisor on her tour specfically for the Boxing segment in her show.

i think so too. popper follows akmorris too and there's a video from November 2023 where she's with akmorris but popper posted pics with her on 14 feb 2024. so idk what was happening and at this point idgaf lol. i just want M15 with no collabs andΒ autotune haha

27 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

i think so too. popper follows akmorris too and there's a video from November 2023 where she's with akmorris but popper posted pics with her on 14 feb 2024. so idk what was happening and at this point idgaf lol. i just want M15 with no collabs andΒ autotune haha

I highly doubt a new album will come without some collabs.Β  I don't mind the collabs, but I'm a little burnt out with the usual rap inclusions. Also, I wouldn't mind if she teamed up with The Weeknd again.Β  I know a lot of fans are hoping she'll be working with Stuart again, and while part of me would love that, but hoping for something like Confessions isn't gonna happen again.Β  It's the same with William Orbit. Trying to recreate that success usually never works.Β 

23 minutes ago, Adonna said:

LOL to this article.Β  It was more about her relationship and boyfriend than anything about her going into the studio, which could be for anything.

Though, I had predicted she'd be in the studio again by this fall. Let's hope it really is for a new album.

Neither this guy, I suspect they are props like the grillz, if they are fun to be with good for her…

The only thing that sets me off about this studio visit is that she’s to well dressed to kick of her shoes and start writing/recording. Maybe Celebation tour mixing and mastering πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

45 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Neither this guy, I suspect they are props like the grillz, if they are fun to be with good for her…

The only thing that sets me off about this studio visit is that she’s to well dressed to kick of her shoes and start writing/recording. Maybe Celebation tour mixing and mastering πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

No, I think this guy is definitely her latest "boy toy".Β  I don't believe Popper ever was.Β  She's already been seen a lot more with this new guy than Popper.Β  Also, he went on vacation with her. She ain't just having him tag along on one of her vacations simply for "arm candy" if you catch my drift? Though, it may not be too serious as of yet either.

I don't see any issue to the attire she's sporting, but you may have a point this could very well be something more to do with the Celebration Tour mixing/mastering, etc.

2 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I would take this source as a "grain of salt".Β  The pic with Stuart was taken at another time, so it's not the same time as the recent pics her being spotted going into the studio with her boyfriend.Β  I think this person at the X account is only making assumptions and doesn't know why she was there or if Stuart was there or not.

And like @NRMXpointed out this could very well be for Celebration Tour Film/Audio release. Stuart would most likely be involved with that being he was involved with the music for the tour. :)

3 hours ago, NRMX said:

The more I think about this.. if she was going in the studio to start a new album, she'd probably have notebooks, etc, on her as well. I'm betting this is most likely to do with the Celebration Tour concert album.

14 minutes ago, Adonna said:

The more I think about this.. if she was going in the studio to start a new album, she'd probably have notebooks, etc, on her as well. I'm betting this is most likely to due with the Celebration Tour concert album.

I was just walking my dogs and thinking about this as well, what if she wanted to show her boyfriend her new already finished song before dinner πŸ˜‰ wishful thinking 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼