What do YOU want her to do next?

I also would love to have a collection of unreleased songs, including the ones below:

•   Across The Sky (Solo Version)
  •   Animal
  •   Broken
  •   Goodbye to Innocence
  •   History (Land Of The Free)
  •   It's So Cool (Celebration Version)
  •   Keep The Trance
  •   La Petite Jeune Fille
  •   Latte
  •   Like A Flower
  •   Never Let You Go
  •   Revenge
  •   Set The Right
  •   SuperPop
  •   Triggering
  •   You Are The One

The concept could be something like this:

56 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think this tour has helped her get into better shape and hope she can stay this fit for years to come. I want new music and another tour as soon as possible for her. I think touring is what makes her the happiest while keeping her in shape at the same time.

She was depressed and moody during this last tour though, so I don't think she'll be ready to go back on tour immediately after. 

She deserves some months off and gonto the studio with Stuart Price, The Weeknd and Max Martín.

The sale goes for Guy Oseary, let's hope he's more anbitious now that they did Rio a legendary concert.

26 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I did not say immediately and throughout this whole tour she looked like she was happy to me. She has always been bitchy nothing new there.

Well in Miami and Texas she was telling the crowd that she's stuck in hotels with no windows and feels trapped cause she doesn't have time to go anywhere. She even said she thought about jumping off the balcony when staying in Atlanta.

8 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Well in Miami and Texas she was telling the crowd that she's stuck in hotels with no windows and feels trapped cause she doesn't have time to go anywhere. She even said she thought about jumping off the balcony when staying in Atlanta.

And what about all the other things she has said while being on this tour? How she was able to perform night after night the way she did still is hard for me to believe. I imagine at times she did get to feeling depressed and wore down but she managed to keep going and finish this tour strong. My guess is she wouldn't have been any happier if this tour had never happened.

2 hours ago, Confessions Lightside said:

I also would love to have a collection of unreleased songs, including the ones below:

•   Across The Sky (Solo Version)
  •   Animal
  •   Broken
  •   Goodbye to Innocence
  •   History (Land Of The Free)
  •   It's So Cool (Celebration Version)
  •   Keep The Trance
  •   La Petite Jeune Fille
  •   Latte
  •   Like A Flower
  •   Never Let You Go
  •   Revenge
  •   Set The Right
  •   SuperPop
  •   Triggering
  •   You Are The One

The concept could be something like this:

You can get all those on YouTube.

32 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Atlanta isn’t the happiest place to be. It could happen to anyone visiting there. Although, I’ve never been. It’s just what I heard about it. Tons of gun violence and murder.

She can write and produce herself. One of her kids is a professional DJ/Producer, one is a pianist, one is a singer, and another is a guitarist. No need to share producing and writing credits outside the family. I say ditch the outside producers and make a record with family.

3 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think this tour has helped her get into better shape and hope she can stay this fit for years to come. I want new music and another tour as soon as possible for her. I think touring is what makes her the happiest while keeping her in shape at the same time.

I feel the same way. And it boosts her confidence also, which I think suffers a lot when she's not touring. Another important thing I think she will take away from this tour is that she doesn't need to perform heavy choreography in order to make the greatest show on earth. I guess she had some thoughts and issues with this idea, but I'm sure she saw that we, the fans, don't really care and actually (I'm speaking for myself) enjoy it more when she's more 'into the moment' and not so invested in remembering 100 steps a minute while singing simultaneously. 

48 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

From what I've seen on previous tours, she always has that period towards the end of the tour, where she's super tired (rightfully so) and a bit bored and gets grumpy. Those speeches were really heavy and heartbreaking to me but I don't think that's how she felt the entire tour.

3 hours ago, Confessions Lightside said:

I would love to have a Blu-ray release of the Re-Invention World Tour that includes the full tour movie along with bonus features (such as backdrop videos like "Bedtime Story"). The artwork should showcase the iconic headstand that Madonna performed in the opening:

0ifpds7.jpg

I think @DanK just released a different 4K upscale of the Tour. Check it out on his YouTube. 

She deserves a holiday (Indeed) now, let's be real, a whole ass tour after that close to death scare is insane, but a Debut/LAV Aniversary Edition can come easily while she's taking her time you know 👀 also, i really hope she gets her culo nuevo to the recording studio after summer and finally delivers M15 :3