Something To Remember My Track List

What do you think?!

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Radio Remix)

Crazy For You

Live To Tell

The Look Of Love

Oh Father

Something To Remember

This Used To Be My Playground

Rain

I'll Remember (Theme From The Motion Picture With Honors)

Forbidden Love

Take A Bow

You'll See

One More Chance

I Want You (With Massive Attack)

i think STR is a near perfect collection - i would have swapped out forbidden love for the look of love, bad girl for the dreadful one more chance and spanish eyes as bonus track except i want you orchestral - i own the japan cd which has la isla as the bonus track - always thought that a strange choice and it maybe it should have been a main track seeing as its one of her favourite songs.

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

i think STR is a near perfect collection - i would have swapped out forbidden love for the look of love, bad girl for the dreadful one more chance and spanish eyes as bonus track except i want you orchestral - i own the japan cd which has la isla as the bonus track - always thought that a strange choice and it maybe it should have been a main track seeing as its one of her favourite songs.

I always thought that the inclusion of LIB was because how successful it was in Japan as release. They added it to everything.

You know what? Maybe the tracklist doesn't need adjusting, just add an EP like The Holiday Collection from The Immaculate Collection 🙂 just with updated versions like they did with Love Don't Live Here Anymore.

The Look of Love

Spanish Eyes

Sooner or Later 

Bad Girl

Indian Summer (new song)

As someone here said, instead of swapping tracks, I would rather have an EP with bonus tracks that I always felt missing from this compilation:

The Look Of Love

Spanish Eyes

Promise to Try

Bad Girl (Edit)

In This Life (Edit)

Love Tried to Welcome Me

I Can’t Forget (Unreleased)

Indian Summer (Unreleased)