Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm predicting TITS.

tumblr_m5dd7fpN831qzwglbo1_500.gif

She has been "good" for months and got pretty much universal acclaim for the Rio show, so she must feel it's time to piss off people again a little bit.

Small controversy is good for health :Madonna055:

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

You did not see the rehearsals vids and pics she posted ? My point is, when she performs, she usually posts rehearsal pics so we know she's gonna perform. 

True . But I think the really small scale Pride ones were kept a secret. The Stonewall Like a Prayer acoustic one. And the one where she performed on the bar in 2021.

IMG_8739.jpeg

I know this won't be popular but I don't care. I'm not interested in Madonna at Pride. I want a new album, it's been five years and the last one was that crap Madame X. I'm tempted to switch to being a Taylor Swift fan, at least she releases stuff 🤷

1 minute ago, JustinTimes said:

I know this won't be popular but I don't care. I'm not interested in Madonna at Pride. I want a new album, it's been five years and the last one was that crap Madame X. I'm tempted to switch to bring a Taylor Swift fan, at least she releases stuff 🤷

Yeah, u can have Mc Donald's everyday and die of diabetes, or have good meals here and there... 😏

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

I hope there’s boobies involved! It’s tradition.

I hope so. No one really cared last time, she got them out.  Only some tired fan/haters who think she's too old to be flashing her tits.  So yeah, I'm hoping she'll get them out and upset those same people.:laughing:

Whatever she does, it's most likely going to be a low key affair for her.  I'm doubting much of the general public will be paying attention or looking to hold anything against her for whatever she does.  If anything, this will just secure her support to the LGBTQ+ community. 

2 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

I know this won't be popular but I don't care. I'm not interested in Madonna at Pride. I want a new album, it's been five years and the last one was that crap Madame X. I'm tempted to switch to being a Taylor Swift fan, at least she releases stuff 🤷

Yes

No

Absolutely Not 😉

3 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Oh wait, you're a Madonna fan?:Madonna009:  :Madonna025:

47 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

She's gonna perform Vogue but will change the Hollywood stars names by her albums titles and dates of release for their new expanded editions. Produced by Max Martin and Stuart Price. 

She’s going to do pop-stars names: 

Britney Xtina and JLo Vogue Vogue

Weren’t we all terrified when that gossip was making the rounds before RIT? 🤣

1 hour ago, survivalartist said:

I hope she does something sexy & racy if she even shows up bc I love a good surprise and they’re hard to come by in this digital age 

Madonna doing something sexy and racy wouldn't be a surprise.