Female Deadpool looks like Madonna from Blond Ambition

proxy

3 hours ago, proxy said:

As person that know nothing about Deadpool universe I made a mistake & correct. Your joke about MM movies is not funny & smart as you may think :Madonna042:

Trust me, there's alot of members here who are not as funny as they think they are. Pay them no attention. However I will say there are times when they are ironically funny. I bet you the moment they read this they're gonna reply the clichéd YOU'RE NOT FUNNY YOURSELF...you'll see the patterns lol

I wasn't trying to be funny, I really think she looks like Madonna. I downloaded the pic months ago when I came across it somewhere. If she's someone well known I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Winn said:

I wasn't trying to be funny, I really think she looks like Madonna. I downloaded the pic months ago when I came across it somewhere. If she's someone well known I have no idea.

Don't worry, i don't think anyone was referring to you :) the italian whore from Salo reminds me of Madonna too!

Its still possible that Lady Deadpool in the comics was inspired by Madonna. That BA ponytail look is as Madonna as a head mic or vogue pose and it was massive for years.

Never underestimate the reach of Madonna....