Ryan Reynolds had to meet Madonna in person to get permission to use 'Like a Prayer' in Deadpool & Wolverine

proxy

"At the international box office, “Deadpool & Wolverine” is targeting $180 million to $190 million in its first weekend of release. Based on estimates, the tentpole is aiming to clear a heroic $350 million to $390 million globally through Sunday." 

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/box-office-deadpool-wolverine-opening-weekend-projection-r-rating-record-1236081683/

I wonder how much LAP will gain from this movie, I know I will be streaming like crazy :Madonna006:

22 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

yeah I notice too. It is buccal fat removal.

buccal fat removal 01.jpg

buccal fat removal 06.jpg

buccal fat removal 08.jpg

At her age? Doubt it. She's a 65 almost 66 yr old woman and thats how faces at that age are which is why the "solution" is fillers. The buccal far removal is for younger women to enhance their cheek books and give them a mature look which is why once they get to a certain age it ages them. She prob got some filler dissolved. Im sure all that stretched skin is also what is giving her that gaunt look.

34 minutes ago, Alpha said:

At her age? Doubt it. She's a 65 almost 66 yr old woman and thats how faces at that age are which is why the "solution" is fillers. The buccal far removal is for younger women to enhance their cheek books and give them a mature look which is why once they get to a certain age it ages them. She prob got some filler dissolved. Im sure all that stretched skin is also what is giving her that gaunt look.

I sincerely hope what you said is true. I mean it. Because when I notice evidence of buccal fat removal on her face, the first thought that came to my mind was, 'That's plastic surgery for young woman! why Madonna! why!!! I don't understand your choice! why?' But we're talking about Madonna. The one with done the hideous BBL on her hip at the age of 60. I mean can you say that BBL is for 60 year old woman? I don't think so. But she did it anyway.

madonna brazilian butt lift.jpg

From the moment she put that horrible, inscrutable thing on her body, I can't completely trust her judgment. You say that it would be her filler dissolved and it makes her skin stretched, but the problem is contrary to what you say, her skin is taut as if it had recently been treated only except that buccal fat removal part. 

buccal fat removal 09.jpg

Nevertheless, I sincerely hope what you say is true. I mean it

10 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I sincerely hope what you said is true. I mean it. Because when I notice evidence of buccal fat removal on her face, the first thought that came to my mind was, 'That's plastic surgery for young woman! why Madonna! why!!! I don't understand your choice! why?' But we're talking about Madonna. The one with done the hideous BBL on her hip at the age of 60. I mean can you say that BBL is for 60 year old woman? I don't think so. But she did it anyway.

From the moment she put that horrible, inscrutable thing on her body, I can't completely trust her judgment. You say that it would be her filler dissolved and it makes her skin stretched, but the problem is contrary to what you say, her skin is taut as if it had recently been treated only except that buccal fat removal part. 

She looks good!

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

Well big butts aren't age related. Like they aren't to appear youthful just like implants. 

Well she still has the ageless & timeless sex appeal in those premier pics, TikTok video.  Hot mama

Her fitness and diet regimen for the tour I think gave her the lean and mean look now.  That being said unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if she did um have some work done.  

Whatever she got done, it happened ages ago. This is November 2023.

402026960_905086940966093_2562530234112583477_n.thumb.jpg.65fd9843f8aa754e04634fac965022d1.jpg

The lighting of that Tiktok makes it look way more extreme. It's the same room that made her look like a pink sleep paralysis demon in her "coming out" tiktok. 

It was here too, and this is one of her best faces ever!

449508280_10161112606496001_5484500446137118859_n.thumb.jpg.df4643463ce396d54a2f5a1e67665b0e.jpg

402026960_905086940966093_2562530234112583477_n.jpg

There is a lot of photshopping/filters going on in these photos.  Just google some of her performances from Celebration tour even after November. Her face was pretty full still.  In some instances, you can see a double chin.  Anything on social media (especially still pictures) whether it's uploaded to her account or the media, it's been photoshopped to some degree.  I always go by live video that is capture by others that aren't edited by the media or her team.  Any live footage by fans or random people are the best tell of what she truly looks like. 

Obviously, the recent pics of her at the movie premiere have been touched up.  That was a planned event and those pics were definitely staged to her benefit. 

She looks good.  Period.  People need to move on!

28 minutes ago, Adonna said:

There is a lot of photshopping/filters going on in these photos.  Just google some of her performances from Celebration tour even after November. Her face was pretty full still.  In some instances, you can see a double chin.  Anything on social media (especially still pictures) whether it's uploaded to her account or the media, it's been photoshopped to some degree.  I always go by live video that is capture by others that aren't edited by the media or her team.  Any live footage by fans or random people are the best tell of what she truly looks like. 

Obviously, the recent pics of her at the movie premiere have been touched up.  That was a planned event and those pics were definitely staged to her benefit. 

Filters don't create sunken cheeks like that, and the second pic is completely unedited. There are many other unedited pics from that day too.

GRT1PrVW0AATDcH.jpg.53e88c39759119a9aaeaad3918b8f900.jpg

7 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

So I've come to this thread to read about Like A Prayer being in the movie, and all I can see is idiotic comments about Madonna's face and butt. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Stay on topic and grow up.

You'll live.

I'll definitely be watching the movie with my friends someday in the next weeks, so please if someone of you does the same before and there's really a whole scene in the movie featuring the song, remember to put a spoiler when posting 🙈🙊

4 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

So I've come to this thread to read about Like A Prayer being in the movie, and all I can see is idiotic comments about Madonna's face and butt. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Stay on topic and grow up.

Exactly- as usual everyone focus on Madonna face / Hugh jackman is 55 years old and he looks awful but as usual being a guy it’s ok 🥱🙄

Dear fans, I hope you put the same energy into supporting LAP now, as you commenting here about M looks :kiss2: Please stream & share song/video, this is the moment, we don’t know if another opportunity like that will ever happen again. Let’s show support :Madonna057: 

You can use this playlist if you want 😘

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly- as usual everyone focus on Madonna face / Hugh jackman is 55 years old and he looks awful but as usual being a guy it’s ok 🥱🙄

Hugh doesn’t look awful, he’s a daddy

Daddy Flirting GIF by Trevi Moran

1 hour ago, proxy said:

Dear fans, I hope you put the same energy into supporting LAP now, as you commenting here about M looks :kiss2: Please stream & share song/video, this is the moment, we don’t know if another opportunity like that will ever happen again. Let’s show support :Madonna057: 

You can use this playlist if you want 😘

Sorry I don't use Spotify, don't know her

EDIT: reading all this bs from this page only, I know exactly why M is not delivering the reissues, but you will never admit such reason.