35th Anniversary LAP T-Shirt!!!

12 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I never buy t-shirts of my favorite artists, but this one is just fuckin' awesome.  I just got an email from her official store, alerting me that since I purchased the Silver Vinyl of LAP, that I could purchase with the t-shirt w/ Free shipping.  I jumped at it.  What a kick ass t-shit this is.   It's wrapped aroung the 35th Anniversary of LAP which was a few months back, but this makes me wonder if there is more to come. 

MA.69725mstr2v2-WEBv2_2_590x.png?v=17218

Cool! Hopefully means something else is coming

22 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Cool! Hopefully means something else is coming

It's just interesting because I totally forgot this year was the 35th Anniversary of the album.  My bet this is simply related to the Deadpool and Wolverine film.  Other wise I don't think they would have paid much attention to the 35th Anniversary being they already did so with the 30th. I'm curious when Ryan and Shawn met with Madonna to know how long back this could have been planned.  Will other merchandise pop up?  I suspect if such did, it probably would have happened with this t-shirt.  So this may be all that is.  Still, more than what most artists do, related to a film release that one's song is used but not on the soundtrack. 

49 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I never buy t-shirts of my favorite artists, but this one is just fuckin' awesome.  I just got an email from her official store, alerting me that since I purchased the Silver Vinyl of LAP, that I could purchase with the t-shirt w/ Free shipping.  I jumped at it.  What a kick ass t-shit this is.   It's wrapped aroung the 35th Anniversary of LAP which was a few months back, but this makes me wonder if there is more to come. 

Cute idea, terrible execution (They didn't seem to bother with a proper cutout of the background smh).

The image also appears to be an AI upscale... :seeno: My goodness! Just sign up to this forum and look for the 80s Image archive wtf!

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Cute idea, terrible execution (They didn't seem to bother with a proper cutout of the background smh).

The image also appears to be an AI upscale... :seeno: My goodness! Just sign up to this forum and look for the 80s Image archive wtf!

someone actually should try to reach out to her or her team to let them know about this sort of stuff lol

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

OMG! Thank you! It's just STUNNING!!! I love the clarity. BEAUTIFUL!!

15 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I'm assuming it's the digital mock up they do for RSD's and stuff 

Of course it is.  Anyone with Artificial Intelligent (AI) could mock one up and it still wouldn't look like the real thing,  :ahh:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

someone actually should try to reach out to her or her team to let them know about this sort of stuff lol

it's possible they actually do something to take the forum down, not make use of the... "resources" we have here (lol), and continue on using badly sourced audio/video/imagery lol

11 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Of course it is.  Anyone with intelligence would know the real thing wouldn't look exactly like the mock up provided. :)

You are right. I use to work in retail. It might look different in real time, but, that doesn't mean you'll like it less when the opposite can happen and you like it even MORE!!

Here goes @Adonna with the backhanded shade.

Listen, dude, you don’t need to feel offended for Madonna if someone criticizes the lack of quality control of her team. They are doing these "products" in like 1 minute to be able to make very easy quick cash and it’s very embarrassing.

Calling people "unintelligent" and doing your usual shady ":luv:" stuff is precisely the reason people have a problem with you.

12 hours ago, MPowered said:

11 hours ago, MPowered said:

1430891399_LikeaPrayert-shirt.png.508e0313b1310934ccdaa290fae005ac.png

This is how easy it would have been....

This 👍 Precisely.