35th Anniversary LAP T-Shirt!!!

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

What is your issue? Why would you say something like this? 

Sorry I worded that wrong, I was trying to make an AI joke, meaning anyone could mock one up and it still wouldn't look real.  I re-worded my post. :)

19 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

It has nothing to do with the 35th birthday. They're just riding the hype of the Deadpoll vs Wolverine movie.

I would say both could be true.  I imagine Madonna and her team knew back in March when LAP hit 35th that her song was going to be included in the film.  A film of this magnitude would greatly give her more attention than if she just dropped it back in March. Also, it's not uncommon for artists to release things months after an anniversary date.  Whatever the case, I can't blame them for jumping on this and trying to capitalize. :)

Wow I’ve seen people here do a lot worse verses what I’ve seen in this thread. Following people around with clown photos, wishing others death etc. And for those laughing, please look at yourselves in the mirror. Has your behavior always been perfect? I think everyone needs to cool it and cool down. No one needs to be banned. 😔😓Please everyone. Let’s start over in the morning. We can do this. 

59 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow I’ve seen people here do a lot worse verses what I’ve seen in this thread. Following people around with clown photos, wishing others death etc. And for those laughing, please look at yourselves in the mirror. Has your behavior always been perfect? I think everyone needs to cool it and cool down. No one needs to be banned. 😔😓Please everyone. Let’s start over in the morning. We can do this. 

Well just so you and everyone else are on the same page, he edited his post numerous times. So if you didn’t see the original posts where he called another user a moron and insinuated they had no intelligence for asking a simple question … and then tried to take me for a fool, here they are…

IMG_1518.thumb.jpeg.0d9075ce95670acce319c41470d661c7.jpeg

Hum... maybe some people here (and they know who I'm talking about) should learn to Bedtime Story's lyrics...

Today is the last day

That I'm using words

They've gone out, lost their meaning

Don't function anymore...

You know your situation's very, very bad when you have fallen from grace even to...

And all of this for a damned, bad quality, thrown away T-shirt???

for God's sake!!!!

Respect yourself, hey hey hey!

EDIT: btw, am I so fucked, so very damned wrong for yearning that this thread gets its well deserved padlock too??? Atp everybody knows already M is selling some LAP 35th anniversary edition clothes or whatever at her webstore, they're so fancy, so prêt-à-porter, tyvm!!!

EDIT 2: so sorry it seems I'll be WP'ed again. My apologies (and condolences) to y'all!!!

10 hours ago, Scottyx said:

The upper hand seems awfully strange lol

Damn right !! I had to looks twice and closely. Looks like there are 3 hands or something ! Seems like it's like that on the original picture. Maybe it's a kind of airbrush fail back in 1989 with whatever way they used to airbrush pictures or maybe it's just a naturally strange angle...

Screenshot-20240727-141507.jpg

4 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

GjFDSnn.gif

I wish for this too! :sad: 

@RUADJAIthanks for your reply. I hope you will consider shortening the ban as I’ve seen so much worse at times from people who have been equally at fault for creating the tensions and animosity that there is and they’ve gotten away with it. I pray for everyone and this works itself out and we can find peace. 

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Well just so you and everyone else are on the same page, he edited his post numerous times. So if you didn’t see the original posts where he called another user a moron and insinuated they had no intelligence for asking a simple question … and then tried to take me for a fool, here they are…

IMG_1518.thumb.jpeg.0d9075ce95670acce319c41470d661c7.jpeg

The receipts. :clapp: