Swae Lee is a Trumper

33 minutes ago, Debord said:

Also it wasn't a windfall for all the vaccine creators- the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, for example, was given at cost and millions of doses were donated for free to low-income countries.

I don’t think you understand what free means. Somebody had to pay the employees, the research and development, the actual making of them, the shipping of the doses to low income countries, etc. We paid for it through our taxes and through the unofficial tax called inflation that has made all our money worth much less than it was before. The cost was paid by the public and the profits were privatized. 

7 minutes ago, Debord said:

Any medication is going to have a tiny number of people who experience side effects and in an extremely small number of people those will be severe. That's how medicine works. It doesn't mean there's something dodgy going on.

And anyone who thought being vaccinated meant definitely no covid is just an idiot, cos it was extremely easy to know the truth and indeed the literature I was given with my vaccine made it clear.

Also it wasn't a windfall for all the vaccine creators- the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, for example, was given at cost and millions of doses were donated for free to low-income countries.

Biden: "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Biden said in the full interview. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

Thats just one example of people public figures saying that it stops with the vaccine  

Again, it’s ok to admit that a lot of shit went sideways and that we got lied to by our elected officials and companies like Pfizer. Sticking one’s head in the sand about this reality just to feel a little better about how compliant and non questioning we were is suicidal to a degree. 

19 minutes ago, Papa Zelko said:

Again, it’s ok to admit that a lot of shit went sideways and that we got lied to by our elected officials and companies like Pfizer. Sticking one’s head in the sand about this reality just to feel a little better about how compliant and non questioning we were is suicidal to a degree. 

Good luck. I think are waiting for the brought to you by Pfizer news to tell them. 

15 minutes ago, Papa Zelko said:

Biden: "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Biden said in the full interview. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

Thats just one example of people public figures saying that it stops with the vaccine  

If Biden told people getting the vaccine would ensure no covid, he was wrong. But in his Presidential address speaking about vaccines, he said "the vaccines provide strong protections for the vaccinated" and "the vaccines provide very strong protection from severe illness from COVID-19".

My point remains that it was incredibly easy to find out for ourselves. No vaccine claimed it would prevent you from ever catching covid. Where did Pfizer claim that?

27 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t think you understand what free means. Somebody had to pay the employees, the research and development, the actual making of them, the shipping of the doses to low income countries, etc. We paid for it through our taxes and through the unofficial tax called inflation that has made all our money worth much less than it was before. 

I quite literally wrote that it was "donated for free", not that it was created for free. Does not understanding something and then leaping on it as some kind of gotcha typically work out well for you? And the vaccines didn't cause inflation ffs.

6 minutes ago, adirondak said:

What's funny is, if you look at the only people in this thread resorting to insults and names, they all seem to share the same beliefs. 

I'd say you know full well that your attempts to say I'm 'emotional',  saying I "always need to be fact-checked" (then running away), saying I "have a tanty", suggesting I'm disconnected "from logic and reality" are all intended to be insulting and attempts to attack me rather than my arguments, but the sad thing is I really am not sure you do know that.

6 minutes ago, Debord said:

I'd say you know full well that your attempts to say I'm 'emotional',  saying I "always need to be fact-checked" (then running away), saying I "have a tanty", suggesting I'm disconnected "from logic and reality" are all intended to be insulting and attempts to attack me rather than my arguments, but the sad thing is I really am not sure you do know that.

No. They’re literally what you do. You quite blatantly have a tantrum, your posts aren’t researched well, you sound angry and emotional, and you don’t respond to logic. 

Just now, adirondak said:

Lol you can’t help yourself. It’s endearing in a  way. Consistent and reliable.

As is your endless recourse to this nonsense cos you can't actually win an argument by engaging with facts and thought. The fact you think it convinces anyone is hilarious.

46 minutes ago, Debord said:

If Biden told people getting the vaccine would ensure no covid, he was wrong. But in his Presidential address speaking about vaccines, he said "the vaccines provide strong protections for the vaccinated" and "the vaccines provide very strong protection from severe illness from COVID-19".

My point remains that it was incredibly easy to find out for ourselves. No vaccine claimed it would prevent you from ever catching covid. Where did Pfizer claim that?

US President Joe Biden, for example, said in July 2021 that “you’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations”.

White House chief medical adviser Dr Anthony Fauci said in May 2021 that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for the virus.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky said in March 2021 that “vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick”.

We’ll never know if those officials got lied to by Pfizer as well but ot of it was their own motivation to mislead but they ALL later pivoted to “it mainly helps with great illness” and even that was a lie. I know many people who got severely ill despite being vaccinated. And unvaccinated ones who only got a runny nose. 

————

So what is your point? That we shouldn’t trust our leading officials in this case? Don’t trust people who are at the source of all updated information? People were mislead. You were mislead. It’s ok to admit it and do better now that you know better. Claiming that “the real information was out there” is such a feeble minded excuse for the lies we were told.

But I guess we agree that we can’t trust our officials nor companies like Pfizer who years later admitted that the vaccine does indeed fck with woman’s cycles despite, when women were complaining, them saying that it’s impossible. Same for clots that killed many. For example a 27 yo from a friends family. We were lied to. Knowingly.

That’s the end for me on this. It feels like a waste of time with someone who’s either intellectually dishonest or just willfully ignorant. 

Be well. 

IMG_6738.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Papa Zelko said:

US President Joe Biden, for example, said in July 2021 that “you’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations”.

White House chief medical adviser Dr Anthony Fauci said in May 2021 that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for the virus.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky said in March 2021 that “vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick”.

We’ll never know if those officials got lied to by Pfizer as well but ot of it was their own motivation to mislead but they ALL later pivoted to “it mainly helps with great illness” and even that was a lie. I know many people who got severely ill despite being vaccinated. And unvaccinated ones who only got a runny nose. 

————

So what is your point? That we shouldn’t trust our leading officials in this case? Don’t trust people who are at the source of all updated information? People were mislead. You were mislead. It’s ok to admit it and do better now that you know better. Claiming that “the real information was out there” is such a feeble minded excuse for the lies we were told.

But I guess we agree that we can’t trust our officials nor companies like Pfizer who years later admitted that the vaccine does indeed fck with woman’s cycles despite, when women were complaining, them saying that it’s impossible. Same for clots that killed many. For example a 27 yo from a friends family. We were lied to. Knowingly.

That’s the end for me on this. It feels like a waste of time with someone who’s either intellectually dishonest or just willfully ignorant. 

Be well. 

IMG_6738.jpeg

What is my point? That is was incredibly easy to know that the vaccines didn't prevent someone catching COVID. You can't claim to be some brave free-thinker and then whine 'but there was this time when Biden said I wouldn't get COVID!' when 5 minutes reading about the vaccines would have told you the truth. Personally I wasn't misled cos as I already told you, I read about the vaccine I was taking. Maybe I'm weird!

The tweet you've embedded isn't Pfizer claiming the vaccines stopped you getting COVID.

I just googled the Fauci quote you referenced and in the same interview he literally says "there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people" and it's "not impossible" for them to transmit it. So now you're a brave free thinker who doesn't listen to a full interview, fixates on two words from it and complains you were mislead?

I already explained the point about side effects. And again, it's not unusual for research to continue for many years after the development of new medicines. People still do research on the effects of flu vaccines! Over 5 billion people have received a COVID vaccine, if you know the slightest thing about medicine and statistics you'll know there's going to be an absolute number which might appear significant but are statistically not, with side effects.

16 hours ago, Shoful said:

Well she can look up what he’s registered as at time of voting so that’ll likely give you the picture

The majority of voters are undeclared independents. I doubt you can deduce much from a voter registration.

15 hours ago, Winn said:

Women can still get abortions, it's just a state issue now rather than federal. If it's illegal in your state, get in your car and drive to another. I'll PayPal you some frickin gas money if it's that important. All this phoney hysteria.

The Republicans are trying to ban traveling to another state for an abortion too. Wake up.

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-trafficking-state-legislature-border-5fc92621bcdb0d7f018d95dd15d6f98c

14 hours ago, Winn said:

I don't think the government should be able to tell ppl what to do with their body, which is why when it comes down to it, in the voting booth, I vote pro choice. I was also very much against forced mandates for an untested vaccine that ppl were forbidden to question a few years back.

Not one state in the Untied States "mandated" that their citizens had to get vaccinated against their will. My entire family is unvaccinated (much to my disagreement). What are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Not one state in the Untied States "mandated" that their citizens had to get vaccinated against their will. My entire family is unvaccinated (much to my disagreement). What are you talking about?

No you just had to give up employment, starve and not be able to go anywhere. That’s not forced at all!

In fact it was so free I suggest we do the same rules for abortion so women everywhere can experience the privilege of bodily autonomy people who didn’t want to take an experimental medication received! The same medication the dems said was experimental and developed too quickly until they had the presidency 

1 hour ago, Debord said:

As is your endless recourse to this nonsense cos you can't actually win an argument by engaging with facts and thought. The fact you think it convinces anyone is hilarious.

It’s cool. My nephew has no self control either and I still love the lil guy! ❤️

2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It’s cool. My nephew has no self control either and I still love the lil guy! ❤️

Great way to illustrate exactly what I write 🤣🤣🤣 Dear God man, I'm sure no-one cares about this utter drivel, either engage like an adult or let the thread die.

10 minutes ago, adirondak said:

No you just had to give up employment, starve and not be able to go anywhere. That’s not forced at all!

Wait....a private business is allowed to make rules about how they operate? Sounds like a conservative idea to me. You should be on board! BTW - a corporate policy is not the same as a government mandate. Get mad at Walmart and Fedex and the corporations who decided this was best for their business. Though you'd still be wrong.

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Wait....a private business is allowed to make rules about how they operate? Sounds like a conservative idea to me. You should be on board! BTW - a corporate policy is not the same as a government mandate. Get mad at Walmart and Fedex and the corporations who decided this was best for their business. Though you'd still be wrong.

I am on board. I said I think they should do the same for abortion. You get an abortion, no employment,  no restaurants. Private business! Also where’d I state I was conservative?

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I am on board. I said I think they should do the same for abortion. You get an abortion, no employment,  no restaurants. Private business! Also where’d I state I was conservative?

Your comment about abortion is disgusting.

You don't have to state you're a conservative when everything you've inarticulately spewed in this thread have been conservative talking points. 

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

What impact would someone having an abortion have on workplace safety?