Swae Lee is a Trumper

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Your comment about abortion is disgusting.

You don't have to state you're a conservative when everything you've inarticulately spewed in this thread have been conservative talking points. 

You said that was freedom of choice though? Non madated?

I remember when the dems used to be against big pharma instead of kneeling down for them. 

Just now, adirondak said:

I remember when the dems used to be against big pharma instead of kneeling down for them. 

There's plenty of reasons to criticise pharmaceutical giants, like craven profiteering from life-saving drugs. "They helped create vaccines" is not a reason to criticise them and it's curious that folk who obsess about the COVID vaccine rarely if ever speak up about any other issues with "big pharma", or indeed complain about any of the literally thousands and thousands of common medications which pharma produce, buy instead endlessly bang on about the one medication which became a proxy for a culture war.

16 minutes ago, adirondak said:

You said that was freedom of choice though? Non madated?

There was no government mandate. Plenty of Americans are still unvaccinated. I live in the south. My entire family is unvaccinated and going through life just fine - though many of them have long term Covid side effects and continuously contract Covid in a seemingly much more more aggressive way than I see in my vaccinated friends. (a personal anecdote I admit)

A private business has the right to determine what they require for employment. These can include education, experience, professional references... sometimes even personal finance history. And yes, during a global pandemic that killed millions, even vaccination information for the safety of the other employees they hire.

So that's freedom of choice. You don't have a right to get a specific job if you don't meet that specific job's requirements. Including vaccination if that's a requirement.

No one is an unemployed victim of vaccination discrimination. Most jobs don't require it at all by the way. You're reaching.

15 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Girl, you are very clearly a walking advertisement for Fox News. So many jumbled lies and conspiracies that have no moral compass or reasoning behind them other than to “own the dems”.  

Or… this is crazy I know…. The democrats’ refusal to yield one single thing no matter how blind to reality it makes them look, to shove anybody out of their circle who doesn’t parrot exactly what the Pfizer-sponsored box says, and to change their beliefs on a dime depending on whether they benefit or not has made a lot of historic democrats see the corruption within the party and the extent of the propaganda being used and caused them to no longer identify with the brainwashing they can now see clear as day. That’s another possibility.  ☺️

Just now, adirondak said:

Someone calling it bullshit when I say the democrats didn’t want the vaccine when Trump was president and then ignoring a video of a Democrat leader saying exactly that is one example. 

I already responded to that and completely obliterated your point. 

Next. Give me more. 

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I already responded to that and completely obliterated your point. 

Next. Give me more. 

Nope I’m good. You have a strong will to believe what you want to believe, and as I told someone else, you don’t get to dictate how I spend my time. :cute:

In the meantime, here’s another for you to obliterate. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus-vaccine/2020/09/16/2ffbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

IMG_0771.jpeg

And another, where the vaccine is referred to as rushed. The same one that was suddenly developed in well-enough time as soon as he was in office. 

IMG_0772.jpeg

24 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Or… this is crazy I know…. The democrats’ refusal to yield one single thing no matter how blind to reality it makes them look, to shove anybody out of their circle who doesn’t parrot exactly what the Pfizer-sponsored box says, and to change their beliefs on a dime depending on whether they benefit or not has made a lot of historic democrats see the corruption within the party and the extent of the propaganda being used and caused them to no longer identify with the brainwashing they can now see clear as day. That’s another possibility.  ☺️

Are you sure you aren't Sean Hanniity at Fox News?  Spilling all that extreme right wing agenda tea!  :freaky:

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Because you have nothing. Good luck in your life. 

Sorry, but there are many beautiful things in my life. I’m thankful every day. And I always attempt to keep a positive spirit through it all, even the hard times, and keep my heart open to even the people I disagree with. I’d hate something like politics (run by people who don’t care about any of us) to turn me into a miserable human being. :kissy:

13 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

What was fascinating were the amount of people that flooded the emergency room (where I worked) that came in droves that weren’t vaccinated seeking medical care. You’d take propofol, neuroleptics (so we can place you on a ventilator) fentanyl, labatolol, dexamethasone, ceftriaxone, salbutamol. But won’t take 1ML of a vaccine lol oh and cry that you may die. All while the Cheetoh in Cheif and literally everyone who said they didn’t get the vaccine — Got it. 

I think this deserves to be repeated. 

32 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Nope I’m good. You have a strong will to believe what you want to believe, and as I told someone else, you don’t get to dictate how I spend my time. :cute:

In the meantime, here’s another for you to obliterate. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus-vaccine/2020/09/16/2ffbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

IMG_0771.jpeg

And another, where the vaccine is referred to as rushed. The same one that was suddenly developed in well-enough time as soon as he was in office. 

IMG_0772.jpeg

This wasn't just a Biden or Democrat concern.  Anyone who is knowledgeable about how vaccines are developed, knew a vaccine takes years to come up with.  People across the board (even those in Trump's camp) and many Republicans were hesitant to take a "rushed Vaccine" as well.  Trump knew the pandemic was crushing him as the president. He just wanted it to all go away.  Many trusted and knowledgeable doctors and scientists (even on his team) warned him that this may take a while.  This is why many people were hesitant to take anything Trump was wanting to rush out.  Especially when he would contradict his own team and start spouting out nonsense like "Bleach" was the answer. 

You are simply arguing against simple reasoning and logic with your hatred towards Democrats.  Unfortunately, we were at a time that no one had the solution to end this.  Everyone was scrambling for a way to get through it.  Just ignoring it, or it's protocols wasn't going to to make it go away. 

22 minutes ago, adirondak said:

And I always attempt to keep a positive spirit through it all, even the hard times, and keep my heart open to even the people I disagree with. I’d hate something like politics (run by people who don’t care about any of us) to turn me into a miserable human being. :kissy:

Your comment on abortion above says otherwise. Keep your heart open enough to listen to women who have had to make incredibly tragic choices for their families. 

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

This wasn't just a Biden or Democrat concern.  Anyone who is knowledgeable about how vaccines are developed, knew a vaccine takes years to come up with.  People across the board (even those in Trump's camp) and many Republicans were hesitant to take a "rushed Vaccine" as well.  Trump knew the pandemic was crushing him as the president. He just wanted it to all go away.  Many trusted and knowledgeable doctors and scientists (even on his team) warned him that this may take a while.  This is why many people were hesitant to take anything Trump was wanting to rush out.  Especially when he would contradict his own team and start spouting out nonsense like "Bleach" was the answer. 

You are simply arguing against simple reasoning and logic with your hatred towards Democrats.  Unfortunately, we were at a time that no one had the solution to end this.  Everyone was scrambling for a way to get through it.  Just ignoring it, or it's protocols wasn't going to to make it go away. 

Don’t hate the democrats at all. I’ve historically been democrat, and most of my family is. I’m more disillusioned with politics in general these days. Also, Trump never said to take bleach. That was propaganda. If you’d like to find a video of him saying to take bleach to prove me wrong, I’ll happily admit it. 

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Your comment on abortion above says otherwise. Keep your heart open enough to listen to women who have had to make incredibly tragic choices for their families. 

I’m pro-choice. Surprise, surprise! I was pointing out your flaw in logic saying that we were free to make our own choice about the vaccine, because “private businesses can do what they want” by using the same logic towards another position, which you were immediately horrified by. 

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I’m pro-choice. Surprise, surprise! I was pointing out your flaw in logic saying that we were free to make our own choice about the vaccine, because “private businesses can do what they want” by using the same logic towards another position, which you were immediately horrified by. 

Again, what impact on workplace safety does an abortion have?

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Don’t hate the democrats at all. I’ve historically been democrat, and most of my family is. I’m more disillusioned with politics in general these days. Also, Trump never said to take bleach. That was propaganda. If you’d like to find a video of him saying to take bleach to prove me wrong, I’ll happily admit it. 

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

If private businesses can do what they want, you can’t put a caveat on it. 

So you’re making up a fantasy scenario that literally has never happened to make your point. Got it. 

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

If private businesses can do what they want, you can’t put a caveat on it. 

Of course you can. We're not toddlers in debating club, we're adults discussing real life. A business mandating behaviour which protects its employees and the public from infectious diseases is very clearly not analogous to mandating behaviour which has zero impact on other employees or customers. It's not difficult.