Swae Lee is a Trumper

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This thread needs locked. Please @RUADJAI   @Jackie  You have such great members here. No one deserves to be put down, alienated, and laughed at. Even if it’s politics. I hate seeing this happen again. Please!  :sad:

Some opinions deserve to be scrutinized and laughed at. A very Madonna thing actually. 

3 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Some opinions deserve to be scrutinized and laughed at. A very Madonna thing actually. 

Ya from the days she now says was when she was a “neanderthal.” She’s still friends with Monte Pittman, as recently as the celebration tour, and he’s been openly against many of the liberal talking points of the past few years. One of the things I love about her and that shows her strength is her ability to be friends with and talk to people she disagrees with. 

6 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Watched the whole thing. The word bleach isn’t used anywhere except in the video title. Can you put a timestamp?

Bleach is a DISINFECTANT. The words are interchangeable. 

Bleach is a strong and effective disinfectant – its active ingredient sodium hypochlorite is effective in killing bacteria, fungi and viruses, including influenza virus – but it is easily inactivated by organic material. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK214356/#:~:text=Bleach is a strong and,contact time (see Table G.

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Bleach is a DISINFECTANT. The words are interchangeable. 

Bleach is a strong and effective disinfectant – its active ingredient sodium hypochlorite is effective in killing bacteria, fungi and viruses, including influenza virus – but it is easily inactivated by organic material. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK214356/#:~:text=Bleach is a strong and,contact time (see Table G.

You don’t know any disinfectants that aren’t bleach?  He also never uses the word drink. 

2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Ya from the days she now says was when she was a “neanderthal.” She’s still friends with Monte Pittman, as recently as the celebration tour, and he’s been openly against many of the liberal talking points of the past few years. One of the things I love about her and that shows her strength is her ability to be friends with and talk to people she disagrees with. 

Being friends and talking to people we disagree with doesn't mean pretending we don't disagree with them.

2 minutes ago, Debord said:

I really hope you're just deliberately trolling at this point cos Jeeeeeeeesus

Sorry, I listen to the words people actually say, not the summarizations of people with an agenda. It’s not like Trump is known for being delicate with his words. If he wanted people to drink bleach, he’d say it. I think you all know that deep down, which is why you respond to anyone pointing it out with such vitriol and feigned superiority.  It can be tough to have reality not match with what you so desperately want to be true. 

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

Sorry, I listen to the words people actually say, not the summarizations of people with an agenda. It’s not like Trump is known for being delicate with his words. If he wanted people to drink bleach, he’d say it. 

"Unlike you sheeple, I make up my own mind, and that's why I know Trump only floated INJECTING disinfectant. I win!'

1 minute ago, Debord said:

"Unlike you sheeple, I make up my own mind, and that's why I know Trump only floated INJECTING disinfectant. I win!'

But then why wasn’t that the criticism instead of “drinking bleach”?

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

“I’m so level headed…. Show me I’m wrong and I’ll admit it.”

Shows he’s wrong. 

“Those words weren’t exactly the same!! I’m still right.”

What a joke. 

You mean like with video and headlines (From democratic leaning publications) of both Joe and Kamala saying they don’t support the Trump vaccine. Except unlike in the video, they actually said it in those words. 

He ver

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

“I’m so level headed…. Show me I’m wrong and I’ll admit it.”

Shows he’s wrong. 

“Those words weren’t exactly the same!! I’m still right.”

What a joke. 

He very clearly says he’s talking about light therapy at the beginning of the video. I guess I’m able to watch a video and understand what’s being talked about without needing a newspaper to summarize it for me with different words. 

3 minutes ago, Debord said:

You could just not open the thread?

True and that’s what I hope to do. But I also care about this forum and ALL of its members including those I don’t agree with politically or have trouble with sometimes like yourself. @adirondakhas been here a long long time  and has been a valued and respected member.  

I think it’s a lost cause boys. This one thinks he’s making points while constantly editing his posts, moving the goal posts, and ignoring when he gets caught in hypocrisy. Let’s move on. This is the internet version of Darwin’s Natural Selection. (Which he’d probably also have a diatribe about) 

Just now, Voguerista said:

True and that’s what I hope to do. But I also care about this forum and ALL of its members including those I don’t agree with politically or have trouble with sometimes like yourself. @adirondakhas been here a long long time  and has been a valued and respected member.  

No-one is forcing him to post. If he is unhappy he can put people on ignore and ignore the thread. People are discussing politics.

They’ll 

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

They’ll change their minds on some of this stuff eventually. They’ll just never admit they changed their mind, and it will just take until the TV says it. Just like how they now say the vaccine was never meant to stop transmission. :silly:

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I think it’s a lost cause boys. This one thinks he’s making points while constantly editing his posts, moving the goal posts, and ignoring when he gets caught in hypocrisy. Let’s move on. This is the internet version of Darwin’s Natural Selection. (Which he’d probably also have a diatribe about) 

Yup, if I want to word something in what I feel is a better way  in a post  I use the edit feature. That’s what it’s for, and I’m not sorry, so don’t hang your shit on me. 

Just now, adirondak said:

They’ll 

They’ll change their minds on some of this stuff eventually. They’ll just never admit they changed their mind, and it will just take until the TV says it. Just like how they now say the vaccine was never meant to stop transmission. 

What stuff?

I've said several times now that I knew at the time that the vaccine didn't stop transmission, cos I read what the actual scientists were saying. You and your pal just pick words here and there and claim you were lied to, cos you were apparently too dim to do the same, but then claim you're more intelligent cos you parrot unhinged crank stuff. It's laughable.

2 minutes ago, Debord said:

What stuff?

I've said several times now that I knew at the time that the vaccine didn't stop transmission, cos I read what the actual scientists were saying. You and your pal just pick words here and there and claim you were lied to, cos you were apparently too dim to do the same, but then claim you're more intelligent cos you parrot unhinged crank stuff. It's laughable.

From Fauci:

Fauci added that vaccinated people essentially become “dead ends” for the virus to spread within their communities.

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that’s when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.”