Swae Lee is a Trumper

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Well, I don’t think he represents conservatives any more than Joy Behar represents Democrats. They’re just talking heads paid to flap their political opinions as stupid as they may be. 

How about Donald Trump at the convention for the National Association of Black Journalists, does he represent conservatives?

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t know, why don’t you enlighten us all?

It was a mess!  I watched the whole thing.  He was off his rocker. Even many conservative are coming out saying he was off his rocker with that.  Anymore, I hope he keeps on his path of attacks and ridiculous comments. It's only hurting him. He might have a faithful base who will agree with anything he says, but if his objective was to up the black support, he guarantee losing that demographic with this appearance.

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

It was a mess!  Even many conservative are coming out saying he was off his rocker with that.  Anymore, I hope he keeps on his path of attacks and ridiculous comments. It's only hurting him. He might have a faithful base who will agree with anything he says, but if his objective was to up the black support, he guarantee losing that with this appearance.

I think the dems should focus on whatever Kamala’s accomplishments are, personally. 

Just now, adirondak said:

I think the dems should focus on whatever Kamala’s accomplishments are, personally. 

And that's their objective.  There's a huge difference in how Kamala is approaching it versus Trump.  She's actually talking about the issues at her rallies.  I've watched three now and she's really on track.  She will easily take down Trump in a debate.  He knows that and that is why he's trying to back out of it. 

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Wow, the propaganda word of the day. Congrats on parroting the box once again. 

Yeah trying to criticise my response when you responded to a direct question on actual substance with juvenile snark doesn't really work. But well done on immediately retreating to your rote lines.

Just now, Adonna said:

And that's their objective.  There's a huge difference in how Kamala is approaching it versus Trump.  She's actually talking about the issues at her rallies.  I've watched three now and she's really on track.  She will easily take down Trump in a debate.  He knows that and that is why he's trying to back out of it. 

Her team came up with the whole “weird” thing. I haven’t seen anything about her accomplishments yet. What did she do while in office that we’re supposed to feel so great about?

Just now, Debord said:

Yeah trying to criticise my response when you responded to a direct question on actual substance with juvenile snark doesn't really work. But well done on immediately retreating to your rote lines.

I’m sorry, but talking with you is so utterly boring. Like, I don’t put people on ignore, because I can handle what anyone has to say, but engaging with you is an exercise in futility, and one I have no interest in pursuing further. 

I’m sorry, but talking with you is so utterly boring. Like, I don’t put people on ignore, because I can handle what anyone has to say, but engaging with you is an exercise in futility, and one I have no interest in pursuing further. 

I know, it never goes well for you. Still waiting on you fact-checking me from the other day, which you had "no time" for despite a gazillion posts since then.

I asked you a direct question: does Trump represent conservatives?

9 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I don’t know why some people get their knickers in a knot about Kamala (not talking about members on here — in general). If she were running in Canada I’d pick her, whether conservative or not. 

That’s how people felt about Trudeau during his initial campaign. 

22 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Her team came up with the whole “weird” thing. I haven’t seen anything about her accomplishments yet. What did she do while in office that we’re supposed to feel so great about?

Sorry, saying they are "weird" is far less offensive than someone saying "she turned black" and half the million other crap that comes out of Trumps mouth!!  It's true he and Vance are plain weird! 

As for her accomplishments... It's clearly outlined at her website and other trusted sources what her agenda is.  The main things she's tackled during her time as Vice President:

Immigration, Abortion, Gun Violence, Maternal health, Broadband expansion, and Juneteenth.  Keep in mind, she had specific duties for those mentions such as immigration.  Her job was the public-private partnership Central America Forward (CAF). The idea behind CAF is to support the creation of local jobs and other measures in order to slow the flow of mass migration.  CAF has generated more than $5.2 billion since its launch in 2021, and its partners include more than 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. The entities represent the financial services, textiles, apparel, agriculture, technology, telecommunications, nonprofit sectors, and others, according to the White House. 

I'm not going to detail everything I listed here because I think you're smart enough to find trusted sources that outlined what she's accomplished since being Vice President.  Of course, the other side will try to twist her accomplishments into things she wasn't in charge of or had anything to do with.

The main thing for me is she's "for the people".  She's down to earth.  She isn't making ridiculous claims or attacks in the same vein Trump is doing.  Trump is all about himself.  That's all he talks about as well as totally fabricating stories and lies about his opponent.  The thing is; I fact check.  And also, it comes down to KAMALA and TRUMP.  I can vote Mickey Mouse if I want to.  But the fact is, Harris and Trump are the only two candidates with any chance of winning.  I have far more faith in Harris than Biden.  I'm glad Biden stepped down.  I was hesitant at first, but now that Harris stepped up, and I've got to know her better and I've watched her rallies, appearances, I see a positive path lined out.  Is it perfect?  NOPE!  But, I also see she's not trying to purposely divide our country.  Trump is! 

8 minutes ago, Adonna said:

As for her accomplishments... It's clearly outlined at her website what her agenda is.  The three main things she's been successfully tackling:

Immigration, Abortion, Gun Violence, Maternal health, Broadband expansion, and Juneteenth.  Keep in mind, she had specific duties for those mentions such as immigration.  Her job was the public-private partnership Central America Forward (CAF). The idea behind CAF is to support the creation of local jobs and other measures in order to slow the flow of mass migration.  CAF has generated more than $5.2 billion since its launch in 2021, and its partners include more than 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. The entities represent the financial services, textiles, apparel, agriculture, technology, telecommunications, nonprofit sectors, and others, according to the White House. 

I’m not asking about her agenda. I’m asking what she’s accomplished in her 4 years in office with measurable data. I don’t see progress on any of these, except Juneteenth, which I don’t think she was a major player in. 

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I’m not asking about her agenda. I’m asking what she’s accomplished in her 4 years in office with measurable data. I don’t see progress on any of these, except Juneteenth, which I don’t think she was a major player in. 

LOL!  I did list her accomplishments.  You obviously didn't read all of my post or want me to do all your research for you.   I'm not going to sit here and post every single detail as that would go on for pages.  Besides, I'm not too bothered that you don't think she's the better candidate. You've obviously made your choice and aren't looking for me to convince you other wise.  Whatever your choice is, good luck with that.  Meanwhile, I'm sticking with Kamala.  Considering the alternative, I feel totally confident she is up for the job.  :)

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

LOL!  I did list her accomplishments.  You obviously didn't read all of my post or want me to do all your research for you.   I'm not going to sit here and post every single detail as that would go on for pages.  Besides, I'm not too bothered that you don't think she's the better candidate. You've obviously made your choice.  Whatever that is, good luck with that.  Meanwhile, I'm sticking with Kamala.  Considering the alternative, I feel totally confident she is up for the job.  :)

I’m not asking you to do it. I said I’d like to see the democrats focus on it. I haven’t heard out of them what her accomplishments were with measurables. People are asked for measurables at a job interview for a mid-level management position. I think it’s fair to ask of the highest office in the country.  CAF doesn’t even mention Kamala on their about page. 

https://www.caf.com/en/about-caf/

I’m not asking you to do it. I said I’d like to see the democrats focus on it. I haven’t heard out of them what her accomplishments were with measurables. People are asked for measurables at a job interview for a mid-level management position. I think it’s fair to ask of the highest office in the country. 

They are focusing on that.  You're just too focused on what the usual media is reporting.  I'm actually listening to what SHE says, not what CNN, MSNBC or FOX says.  I'm actually looking up sources that detail her accomplishment and agenda.  All that is important to me.  I'm not too concerned about the buzz word "weird" especially knowing Trump says far worse and goes off the rails every time he speaks.

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

LOL!  I did list her accomplishments.  You obviously didn't read all of my post or want me to do all your research for you.   I'm not going to sit here and post every single detail as that would go on for pages.  Besides, I'm not too bothered that you don't think she's the better candidate. You've obviously made your choice.  Whatever that is, good luck with that.  Meanwhile, I'm sticking with Kamala.  Considering the alternative, I feel totally confident she is up for the job.  :)

I am dying at a Trump supporter demanding "measurable data" to prove achievements. What, like accounting for almost a fifth of all COVID deaths in the entire world?

32 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I googled it like you suggested. She has nothing to do with CAF except for hosting a roundtable with their stakeholders in which she stated THEIR accomplishements. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/03/25/readout-of-vice-president-harriss-roundtable-with-central-america-forward-stakeholders/

Well, you completely changed your post here. Originally you were rambling on about something about "tide being tide".  Surprise Surprise!!   Anyway, I'm not gonna sit here and do the work for you. There are numerous trusted sources that can factually tell you her accomplishments. Whether you want to believe in them or not, is completely up to you.  Besides, you already made up your mind about her long before asking these questions.  It's quite transparent to me, your agenda in this whole thread is to debunk anything said, whether we bring you the facts or not.  One last time, Good luck! 

7 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Well, you completely changed your post here. Originally you were rambling on about something about "tide being tide".  Surprise Surprise!!   Anyway, I'm not gonna sit here and do the work for you. There are numerous trusted sources that can factually tell you her accomplishments.  Besides, you already made up your mind about her long before asking these questions.  It's quite transparent to me, your agenda in this whole thread is to debunk anything said about whether we bring you the facts or not.  One last time, Good luck! 

Ok. To be honest, I’m undecided on whether I’ll even vote, as I think the whole system is corrupted beyond repair. Nor have I made up my mind about someone who’s been the candidate for a little over a week.

I frequently edit my posts, not just in this topic, because I change my mind on how I want to word things, or what I want to say quickly, and that’s my prerogative. I don’t apologize for it. The system clearly doesn’t update it as fast as I’ve changed it. I have never edited a post as a result of someone’s response to me. And as you’re someone who’s had a lot of forum mud slung at them, I think it would be wise to not do it to someone else. If you want to argue with my ideas that’s one thing, and if you want to drag my character, then don’t complain when people drag yours. 

6 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Ok. To be honest, I’m undecided on whether I’ll even vote, as I think the whole system is corrupted beyond repair. Nor have I made up my mind about someone who’s been the candidate for a little over a week. 

It's okay to be undecided, and I agree the system is corrupted, but we still have to put individuals in power in hopes to change it.  I believe Kamala can help with that path.  Unfortunately, like anything in politics, it will NEVER be perfect as we hope it to be.  But as mentioned, the alternative, is definitely not a solution, yet more dangerous.

5 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I frequently edit my posts, not just in this topic, because I change my mind on how I want to word things, or what I want to say quickly, and that’s my prerogative. I don’t apologize for it. The system clearly doesn’t update it as fast as I’ve changed it. I have never edited a post as a result of someone’s response to me. And as you’re someone who’s had a lot of forum mud slung at them, I think it would be wise to not do it to someone else. If you want to argue with my ideas that’s one thing, and if you want to drag my character, then don’t complain when people drag yours. 

You very clearly edit your posts after someone has replied to make them look better or to make you sound like you're winning an argument. You do it over and over and multiple people have called it out.