Swae Lee is a Trumper

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I frequently edit my posts, not just in this topic, because I change my mind on how I want to word things, or what I want to say quickly, and that’s my prerogative. I don’t apologize for it. The system clearly doesn’t update it as fast as I’ve changed it. I have never edited a post as a result of someone’s response to me. And as you’re someone who’s had a lot of forum mud slung at them, I think it would be wise to not do it to someone else. If you want to argue with my ideas that’s one thing, and if you want to drag my character, then don’t complain when people drag yours. 

I wasn't "dragging your character", but when I already quoted you about your "Tide" post and you changed it completely to something else, I wanted to make clear what I was addressing.  And not once did I complain about you "dragging my character".  

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Does anyone have bug spray?

You complain about wanting people to "argue" your "ideas" then you go post things like this. Sorry dude, you can't have your cake and eat it too.  Maybe you should take your own advice before dulling out the "attacks".

EDIT: and you did it again you changed your above post to "Ugh". 

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

.  And not once did I complain about you "dragging my character".  

Right, because I haven’t dragged your character. You’ve complained others have. Your second quote wasn’t even in reference to you, doesn’t mention you, and isn’t an attack. 

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

Right, because I haven’t dragged your character. You’ve complained others have. Your second quote wasn’t even in reference to you, doesn’t mention you, and isn’t an attack. 

This has nothing to do with this topic or our previous discussion, so I'm moving on.  Good night.

22 minutes ago, Adonna said:

This has nothing to do with this topic or our previous discussion, so I'm moving on.  Good night.

It has to do with you dragging my character in this topic. I have already stated I frequently edit my posts. In all topics, not just controversial ones. No need to bring it up further. If you quoted something before it changed then it will show what I said and there’s no problem. That is frequently how I post in all topics. If you have a problem with that let me know. 

10 minutes ago, adirondak said:

It has to do with you dragging my character in this topic, which I’ve put up with kindly from multiple people so far, and am starting to be fed up. 

I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about? I've been quite respectful with my replies to you.  It's evident that you have exhausted your argument "on topic" and now you're going off topic to play victim. Anyone reading this back can see this clearly.   

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about?   It's evident that you have exhausted your argument "on topic" and now you're going off topic to play victim. Anyone reading this back can see this clearly.   

I think what can be seen clearly is how often you get into altercations with others on this forum because you don’t know how to conduct yourself like an adult.