Upcoming Gaultier Animated Movie to feature Madonna!

On 7/29/2024 at 2:32 PM, deathproof said:

read full article here:

https://deadline.com/2024/06/jean-paul-gaultier-nwave-unveil-images-fashion-world-animation-moth-1235972492/

Madonna is also set to make an appearance in a fashion show scene which seven Madonnas walk down the catwalk in different iconic outfits made by Gaultier for the performer across her career.

Zeller said the look of animation is largely inspired by rough sketches by Gaultier as well as works from his past collections and memorabilia from his personal archive.

“We’ve been working closely with Jean-Paul for close to a year. We’ve had a lot of meetings, back and forths about the screenplay, the storyline, the styles, you’re going to see many different styles with different outlines,” he said.

Never mind, I can’t read. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
9 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry for being a bitch here but I wonder if Kylie Minogue will appear somehow to that Gaultier movie as well...

I guess it depends on how many celebrities they plan on portraying... While Kylie is not the first person that comes to mind when we talk about Gaultier (I always associate her more with Dolce e Gabbana), Gaultier did design a lot of her costumes in the 2000s and she was in a Gaultier + Jimmy Choo campaign recently

I saw a preview  last weekend for Pharrell's biopic called "Piece By Piece" ; it's done entirely with LEGOs. I'd never heard about him doing a biopic so initially I just thought it was a long LEGO ad.  It's pretty brilliant looking and while I don't think I'll see it in the theater, I'd stream it. Of course they play "Happy" but there are some earlier Neptunes songs that I thought might be too edgy for what looks like a G film but they could use radio edits.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic