Madonna’s bloody arm in Madame X shoot

54 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Nobody's gonna talk how in the booklet they literally photoshopped the same head onto two different poses? So bad. I still cant believe fans hold this awful shoot in such high regard. Klein's worst until that awful Monroe V mag shoot.

Hmmm... kinda is, kinda not.

Not sure...

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Nobody's gonna talk how in the booklet they literally photoshopped the same head onto two different poses? So bad. I still cant believe fans hold this awful shoot in such high regard. Klein's worst until that awful Monroe V mag shoot.

Sooo true!!! I remember one shot her head looks extremely small to her body! 🥲😔 still can’t believe it’s actually by SK… 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Never noticed this, what pics are these?

20 minutes ago, my sugar is raw said:

I love the standard and deluxe cover, it's not genius but I always thought the photoshoot has some great pictures in it.

Yes, as much as I don't always agree with how they differentiate between Standard and Deluxe, both covers are very awesome and unique.  Rebel Heart Standard cover/Deluxe are awesome, but the tracks between the albums are ridiculous especially since they left off the title track "Rebel Heart" on the standard edition.  The artwork usually doesn't bother me as much as the tracklist.  Many of the Deluxe version tracks since MDNA belong on the standard version.  Say hello to "Beautiful Killer".

26 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Yes, as much as I don't always agree with how they differentiate between Standard and Deluxe, both covers are very awesome and unique.  Rebel Heart Standard cover/Deluxe are awesome, but the tracks between the albums are ridiculous especially since they left off the title track "Rebel Heart" on the standard edition.  The artwork usually doesn't bother me as much as the tracklist.  Many of the Deluxe version tracks since MDNA belong on the standard version.  Say hello to "Beautiful Killer".

I agree, I love all the 2010s albums... the problem is the huge tracklists with weird choices like Autotune Baby instead of "Queen"...

Joan of Arc and Love Spent acoustic are a piece of art, its a shame we ended up with their generic remixes.

But at least we have lots of good demos during RH. Her team should hire us @Adonna  :fingerclick:

12 minutes ago, my sugar is raw said:

I agree, I love all the 2010s albums... the problem is the huge tracklists with weird choices like Autotune Baby instead of "Queen"...

Joan of Arc and Love Spent acoustic are a piece of art, its a shame we ended up with their generic remixes.

But at least we have lots of good demos during RH. Her team should hire us @Adonna  :fingerclick:

For Rebel Heart deluxe and super deluxe it's almost like the autotune BABY itself did or assorted the tracklists, no sense in most, I mean leaving the track that could have been lead (Rebel Heart) as a deluxe makes no sense but at least attracts people to buy the deluxe digitally or physically 

9 hours ago, Adonna said:

Rebel Heart Standard cover/Deluxe are awesome, but the tracks between the albums are ridiculous especially since they left off the title track "Rebel Heart" on the standard edition. 

What a joke… whyyy? Album title track not included… 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 8/3/2024 at 11:44 AM, Alpha said:

What about that pic where her legs are way too long for any human being and the lenght ratio is totally fucked up. I'm not able to look at that pic, it's ridiculously obvious. 

That one pic posted under. Now imagine the lenght of her legs if she put her legs straight and stand still... Ridiculous. Her whole body is double size lenght. 

klein-madame-x-teacher-4.jpg

20 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

What about that pic where her legs are way too long for any human being and the lenght ratio is totally fucked up. I'm not able to look at that pic, it's ridiculously obvious. 

That one pic posted under. Now imagine the lenght of her legs if she put her legs straight and stand still... Ridiculous. Her whole body is double size lenght. 

Isn't this a picture made to the booklet? That would explain the distorted proportions.

20190613-pictures-madonna-madame-x-boxse

I don't know, I'm honestly surprised with this photoshoot hating!

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

She went for the Bayonetta proportions with this one 🗣️

6 hours ago, Ayham said:

What a joke… whyyy? Album title track not included… 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait? You really didn't know the Standard version of Rebel Heart didn't include the title track "Rebel Heart".  The standard ended with the 14th Track "Wash All Over Me".  But of course the Deluxe Version ends with "Rebel Heart".  It and the other four tracks before it, are considered "Bonus Tracks" on the Deluxe. 

I think Madonna and most fans pretty much think of the Deluxe version as the standard. I personally do not like when artists have multiple version of an album.  If it was something added during a new re-issue, that would be different, but all these variants just are money grabs.  And of course, I still buy them ALL!!!  LOL!