NRMX

• NRMX changed the title to ⭐️HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH⭐️

A birthday poem

In the heart of August, the world alights,
A star is born, in dazzling lights.
Madonna's name, a legend told,
With courage fierce and spirit bold.

From "Holiday" to "Like a Prayer,"
She danced through decades, without a care.
Her voice a beacon, clear and bright,
Guiding souls through darkest night.

In lace and leather, a fashion queen,
A rebel heart in every scene.
With every song, a story spun,
A life lived fully, battles won.

On this day, we celebrate,
The woman who would not abate.
A force of nature, wild and free,
Madonna, our queen, eternally.

Here’s to you, on this special day,
May joy and love come your way.
For in our hearts, you’ll always stay,
Happy birthday, Madonna, forever slay.

9 minutes ago, Tudors said:

I like your poem about farts and suffocating all the fleas queen 😘

Ode to Queen Madonna: Vanquisher of Fleas

On this day, a queen we cheer,
Madonna's reign, without a peer.
Not just in song or dazzling art,
But in the realm of farts, a wondrous part.

With regal grace and playful ease,
She suffocates those pesky fleas.
A trumpeting sound, a royal blast,
Fleas scatter, fleeing, running fast.

In leather and lace, with crown held high,
Madonna's power reaches the sky.
Her subjects laugh, in joyous glee,
For every fart, a flea set free.

So here's to you, our farting queen,
With every note and every scene.
On this birthday, we all sing loud,
Madonna, you make us so proud.

According to italian press this year M will spend her birthday in my HOMETOWN!!!

I'm from Napoli, Campania (Italy) and apparently she is planning to spend days in Capri, Amalfi/Sorrento coast (wich is close and - belive me - one of the most romantic and beautiful places on Earth) and the infamous and astonishing Pompei excavations :hearteyes:

We'll see if confirmed

https://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2024/08/09/news/madonna_festeggia_il_compleanno_ecco_il_toto-location_in_lizza_capri_costiera_e_scavi_di_pompei-423439693/?ref=fbpz&fbclid=IwY2xjawEjBLtleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHdIr7c5d83z00A4Dm8x4PY3_6jW2VPl5dSJj2W6mBrIwZ1nIWOmVw8yZoQ_aem_nggqjNy2yAknCNlVIFhFUw

@stefo her father's family comes from Pacentro, where I believe is a vicinity of Naples, right?

Btw... Will only wish her a lovely 666th, oops, 66th birthday, if she fucks up with Barbone and makes Get Up an official release to the MV made by @DanK. I don't even care if she'll release another brand new single atp, just gimme Get Up officially and with that MV included!!!

EDIT: Pacentro is Abruzzian... but still Mezzogiorno btw!

24 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

It just occurred to me that she'll have blast when she turns 69.  :hallwaylaugh:

A sweet 16 66 to the coolest of them all, still. :heart:

Guess what? I sang WIFLFAG yesterday while on street and it's ABOUT DAMN TIME THIS GETS A TOUR COMEBACK!!!

Original version or Above & Beyond remix, doesn't matter!!! We all Infiniters want to know

(but this remix would be so lovely for a M13 tour, don't you?

Salute the GRAMMY winner Tracy Young!)

1 hour ago, NRMX said:

@stefojob from August 14th

Kristen Stewart Media GIF

Unfortunately I'm not there anymore, I live in Rome, but I can tell you that in 2008 she was right under my windows to visit one of the eldest churches of the city with Lola and a pair of dancers :lol: so it happened to have her at my own place. At the same time I can't deny that the spiritual connection is much stronger with my hometown so I'm dieing to see her appreciating our natural beauties, our unbelievable food (considered among the best of the italian food ... it's THE best, of course, with the one from Tuscany, Emilia and Sicily, but they can't admit it too loud :lol:) and our super enthusiastic and welcoming temper. She loves South Americans, she is gonna adore Napoli :broken:

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

@stefo her father's family comes from Pacentro, where I believe is a vicinity of Naples, right?

Btw... Will only wish her a lovely 666th, oops, 66th birthday, if she fucks up with Barbone and makes Get Up an official release to the MV made by @DanK. I don't even care if she'll release another brand new single atp, just gimme Get Up officially and with that MV included!!!

EDIT: Pacentro is Abruzzian... but still Mezzogiorno btw!

Pacentro, Abruzzo is not exactly Mezzogiorno geographically, it is in the centre part of the Country, Mezzogiorno is the southern with the islands (even if Sardinia imo is definitely a reality of her own under almost every point of view - language, food, nature, history ... marvelous). Said that, Abruzzo could be considered Mezzogiorno for some economic reasons and cultural attitude, but still not completely. I don't see a particular connection between Campania and Abruzzo (maybe it's stronger between Lazio, where Rome is located, and Abruzzo). Said that, I had a mountain house in Campo di Giove (Abruzzo), where we went to ski for the Christams holidays, and YES I went to Pacentro in pilgrimage :lol:

Wow guys she is really going huge for her 66th: apparently she rented one of the two ancient greek Popmei theatres for the birthday party!!! There is a 500 guests list. Opulence apart, wich is something I don't honestly like when it arrives at these levels (if true), Pompei is really a unique experience, believe me: I've been there four times already and I hope to be back the sooner possible: you are immersed in the early roman imperial age. It's breathtaking, she is gonna love it :hearteyes:

unnamed.jpg

pompei-kdMC-U3420437702653LAH-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg