⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

31 minutes ago, NRMX said:

There was an awesome medley that was going to go in there with a bunch of classic songs that we loved that we end up having to cut”

This words will haunt the Madonna Fandom for year to come mark my words 

MARK 

MY 

WORDS

This is far more exclusive than anything other brought to the table regarding the previous set list.  Nevertheless, the setlist was epic.  And I agree, she has such a huge catalog, no one would be completely satisfied. Too many great songs and no matter what anyone thinks would make the perfect set list, there would be many who would think of a better one. :)

3 hours ago, xavier said:

17-DA3-A83-07-D2-487-F-8228-B0-DB81-DECB

Oh Xavi have I said already I have put you off of my ignore list, baby???

5 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Ugh I really hope Epix isn’t the best they can do. She deserves bigger and better than that.

What do you have against Epix, beloved? @NRMX was also adamant that this wouldn't broadcast TCT... Why???? Is Epix in the same blacklist as Netflix and Spotify for hosting problematic content? (Y'all know what I mean by "problematic.")

During her visit to the Pompei excavations, Madonna met a group of young people involved in the "Dream of flying" initiative, a show, promoted by the archaeological site, which will be staged in May 2025 in the Teatro Grande and which Madonna financed by donating , through her Ray of light foundation, €250,000. The director of the archaeological site, Gabriel Zuchtriegel, thanked Madonna "heartily, for her generosity, vision and humanity"

Yes, apparently at last M did exactly what she wanted and in the way I supposed her to do it 😎 last night she's been in Pompei for a night private visit with a final exclusive buffet and music (some on sm are commenting "well if that's not a private party ... "). We don't know if she really got the Pompei theatre yet, but what we know is that - as I presumed - she made a generous 250.000€ donation for the young theatre activities in the site ❤️ I love her and happy bday again queen

9 hours ago, sara94 said:

During her visit to the Pompei excavations, Madonna met a group of young people involved in the "Dream of flying" initiative, a show, promoted by the archaeological site, which will be staged in May 2025 in the Teatro Grande and which Madonna financed by donating , through her Ray of light foundation, €250,000. The director of the archaeological site, Gabriel Zuchtriegel, thanked Madonna "heartily, for her generosity, vision and humanity"

Just now, xavier said:

Could M also be shooting a new D&G fashion campaign? Some of these pics are way too good/magazine worthy even for Ricardo. 😅

Unlikely. If that was the case, they wouldn't be showing them Instagram before the campaign begins... Plus, they were only shot this week. Fashion campaigns are shot well in advance and go through rigorous marketing strategies etc. Like other birthday parties she has had, she just likes to dress up, have fun being glam and take a load of pictures... 

34 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Another day, another serve

GVMImfTXQAA1w0N.jpeg

Madonna in her incarnation as Saint Thecla of Iconius is the best Madonna ever! (Google this saint plz)

@stefo Pompei is a forever piece of the Roman Emperor that has made inestimable contribution to the knowledge of a true Satyricon society, at a short period of time where the citizens had freedom to express themselves without fearing the several retailations from Caesar's paranoias after massive repressions that would come back to full force only in 20 years later. Madonna, as every person loyal to freedom, is a forever devoted to Pompei. We also should be.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

Unlikely. If that was the case, they wouldn't be showing them Instagram before the campaign begins... Plus, they were only shot this week. Fashion campaigns are shot well in advance and go through rigorous marketing strategies etc. Like other birthday parties she has had, she just likes to dress up, have fun being glam and take a load of pictures... 

well unless these are the B sides and they are holding back the ‘real’ shots till ready.

12 minutes ago, xavier said:

well unless these are the B sides and they are holding back the ‘real’ shots till ready.

To celebrate that we made it up, dear Xavi, I will ask the forgiveness from our fellow Infiniters and post a song from the gal who once separated us that sums up how I do feel about the both of us:

Wish I could've got only champagne problems to everyone here on Infinity after all this time.

18 hours ago, Adonna said:

Totally. Her photo shoots on IG have been pretty extravagant. It's too bad it's not tied to some release happening.  But I'm loving every second of it.  I'm all for her for posting random photoshoots.  She's looking so great too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!

Snapinsta.app_455267348_2344126749270556_398546556899752699_n_1080.thumb.jpg.590020f710e5ce944fc9171012efe35c.jpg

Immaculate Collection