⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-q9o6qs9H1/

wow this is lovely :hearteyes:  I don't know if it's from this holiday or the one she had two or three years ago in Puglia, but I always dreamt of a M's version of our patisan anthem Bella Ciao, it's the music of our Antifa Republican civil war and it's been used by many activists around the world in many revolutionay events, from Iranian women to Kurdish people, in France they sung it at the time of the Charlie Hebdo attack and in California it was adopted by the mexican laborer. It's a song of freedom and commitment. When I read Ciao Bella on the tracklist of Madam X, knowing it was gonna be very political oriented I hoped so badly for it (I love Ciao bella though). It's a very emotional song with amzing arrangement possibilities and it would have fit the album perfectly.

I will celebrate this 666th, oops, listening to my favourite M album ever (which is M's personally favourite album ever too which is unsurprising considering how good it is):

STREAM THE EXCELLENCE BITCHES!!!

And I dedicate this to the Italian corner of my heart @Leona Helmsley, carissimo amato, sei meraviglioso per sempre!!!

Don't you know, can't you see,

When I dance, I FEEL FREE!!!!

Which makes me feel like the only one

THE OOOOOONLY OOOONE

Till the night shines on, HEY!!!

Madonna,

Thank you for being there for 15 year old Roy who has a mental breakdown in the classroom as a result of bullying and identity issues.
Thank you for being there for 17 year old Roy who decided to come out to his family about being gay.
Thank you for being there for him when he needed some pep talk on self-confidence and self-esteem.
...and thank you for being there for him always, throughout the highs and lows in his life.

I can't imagine a better artist to be the main soundtrack in my life than her. I am forever grateful to her for continuously inspiring everyone to be themselves, to fight for what's right and to love unconditionally.

Happy birthday, queen. We love you! :heart:

Happy Birthday Madonna! You will always be “iconic” in my heart and soul! Thanks for your “creativity”, “music”, “dancing”, and”fierceness” and for always being there with it all! May the joy you bring to so many fill your heart and come back to you today and always!

roses GIF
music video dancing GIF