Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

On 8/17/2024 at 7:56 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

I'm puzzled to see that image. I mean, Madonna's daughters didn't want to be present at the event? Why this apathetic gesture in an atmosphere characterized by joy, celebration and good humor?

Is this the first time you’ve seen them or something? 

On 8/16/2024 at 5:08 PM, Prayer said:

Smal country? Who cares?

UK is the third biggest music market in the world, only behind the US and Japan. Don't be ignorant.

It is a huge achievement.

Ok, You're completely right. The thing is that, being from Latin America, I was more familiar with the charts from this part of the world, especially those from the United States and I didn't know how important music markets were in other parts of the world.

I had to check this myself when looking for more information on the subject and indeed, as you point out, the UK is practically the second country where Madonna has sold the most records in her entire career. But how could I have imagined it if in Europe there are countries much larger in territorial extension like Italy, France, Spain, Germany and that for the same reason have many more inhabitants than the UK which is a small country with fewer inhabitants. For these reasons, it seems somewhat contradictory to me that this small country is one of the best markets not only in Europe but in the entire world. And looking at the figures, at least as far as Madonna's sales in that country are concerned, and comparing them with those of other countries in that part of the world, the difference is quite abysmal.

10 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Ok, You're completely right. The thing is that, being from Latin America, I was more familiar with the charts from this part of the world, especially those from the United States and I didn't know how important music markets were in other parts of the world.

I had to check this myself when looking for more information on the subject and indeed, as you point out, the UK is practically the second country where Madonna has sold the most records in her entire career. But how could I have imagined it if in Europe there are countries much larger in territorial extension like Italy, France, Spain, Germany and that for the same reason have many more inhabitants than the UK which is a small country with fewer inhabitants. For these reasons, it seems somewhat contradictory to me that this small country is one of the best markets not only in Europe but in the entire world. And looking at the figures, at least as far as Madonna's sales in that country are concerned, and comparing them with those of other countries in that part of the world, the difference is quite abysmal.

No worries! It's all about music culture and tradition in the end. Japan is the second music market in the world and it's a "small" country as well. Historically the UK has always been one of the biggest and the place for trends and discoveries in music.

Germany was and is quite a big music market still. Italy and Spain were, when CD sales were at their highest (late 90s), nowadays not anymore.

24 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No worries! It's all about music culture and tradition in the end. Japan is the second music market in the world and it's a "small" country as well. Historically the UK has always been one of the biggest and the place for trends and discoveries in music.

Germany was and is quite a big music market still. Italy and Spain were, when CD sales were at their highest (late 90s), nowadays not anymore.

I would argue that it's not just about the size of the market, but the trends that those markets set. The US and UK have historically been the ones driving global trends, whereas Japan, despite having a large market, has had very little influence in the West (and I say this as someone who loves Japan).

Who would have dared to imagine that the religiously international controversial song would be called the action movie's best theme song decades after it was released?

:Madonna041:

But One thing is very very clear and very certain : This is not due to Madonna's incompetent and useless team.

:Madonna031:

40 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Who would have dared to imagine that the religiously international controversial song would be called the action movie's best theme song decades after it was released?

Now, imagine being a massive fan of both Marvel and Madonna and seeing them together.

It's absolutely EPIC!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Now, imagine being a massive fan of both Marvel and Madonna and seeing them together.

It's absolutely EPIC!!!!!!!!!

I still think it's an odd choice for a "fight scene" though, but at the same time, the score they mixed with the song is soooo good!   It is frustration to see how that Deadpool and Wolverine has become one of the biggest box office films in history (in the billions) and yet the song (especially in the U.S.) has not even cracked the Hot 100 again.  At this point, I feel this film has probably reached more audiences than "Stranger Things" has and yet, that series was able to resurrect an old 80's songs and make it chart again.  The Marvel world is huge.  I would have thought that film would have given the song the edge it needed to re-chart again.  At least, it did in the UK!!  :luv:

6 hours ago, I am madonna said:

But One thing is very very clear and very certain : This is not due to Madonna's incompetent and useless team.

:Madonna031:

See my post embedded below

If you still haven't.

2 hours ago, Adonna said:

I still think it's an odd choice for a "fight scene" though, but at the same time, the score they mixed with the song is soooo good!   It is frustration to see how that Deadpool and Wolverine has become one of the biggest box office films in history (in the billions) and yet the song (especially in the U.S.) has not even cracked the Hot 100 again.  At this point, I feel this film has probably reached more audiences than "Stranger Things" has and yet, that series was able to resurrect an old 80's songs and make it chart again.  The Marvel world is huge.  I would have thought that film would have given the song the edge it needed to re-chart again.  At least, it did in the UK!!  :luv:

Oh Adonna, you always cum, I mean, come to forum in full glory!!! XOXO!!!