Angela Becker 2024 interview: PSB, Madonna and more

Prayer

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

But the Kabbalah basics are not that different to the Christianity principles really? That couldn't be the reason.

For her to be wiped out completely it had to be something related to money and/or betrayal.

Of course we'll never know.

That's what the sister said. When it comes to religions I only see grifters so any of them have the same values to my eyes.

From what she said it has to do with  the way she was involved with the organization rather than the meaning of the spiritual side.

Like they used her and tell her what to do or not and that clashes with Caresse help.

How much of that has to be part of the real deal who knows.

@Roland Barthes has some interesting points and info on that thread I just shared

Well Madonna to some people may be classified as a religion and therefore as a grifter, isn't she?

4 hours ago, milingo83 said:

drama.gif

Fine. Last thing I want here is to play for one more time the trickster, even with some people wanting me to fall down the rabbit's hole.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Well Madonna to some people may be classified as a religion and therefore as a grifter, isn't she?

Fine. Last thing I want here is to play for one more time the trickster, even with some people wanting me to fall down the rabbit's hole.

She is a grifter. Have you seen the 12" holographic sleeves?

I even though to myself that around 2003 and her Esther phase it seems she suddendly stopped working with people she had worked with for years (managers, back up singers, her brother, etc...). It's like those people suddendly did something nasty to her around the same time but honestly if i'm being honest it looks like all those people have in common the fact that they are not following any jewish cults or religion. I can be wrong, it's just something i've thought about several times... Sure she still works with people that are not jewish cause she works with tons of people but it seems she has replaced several longtime collaborators that was working often and closely with her by other people who have similar beliefs than her. 

8 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I even though to myself that around 2003 and her Esther phase it seems she suddendly stopped working with people she had worked with for years (managers, back up singers, her brother, etc...). It's like those people suddendly did something nasty to her around the same time but honestly if i'm being honest it looks like all those people have in common the fact that they are not following any jewish cults or religion. I can be wrong, it's just something i've thought about several times... Sure she still works with people that are not jewish cause she works with tons of people but it seems she has replaced several longtime collaborators that was working often and closely with her by other people who have similar beliefs than her. 

True...tbh i never even stopped to realize the Esther era was over until I saw the kaballah imagery in the Celebration tour and was like wait a minute...she hasnt used that imagery probably since...Confessions? 

21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

True...tbh i never even stopped to realize the Esther era was over until I saw the kaballah imagery in the Celebration tour and was like wait a minute...she hasnt used that imagery probably since...Confessions? 

Same. It took me "DAD"in the tour  to realize that whole thing was gone since forever by then.

8 minutes ago, Frozen98 said:

I wonder why her friendship with Gwineth Paltrow enfer....what do you think happenned ? 

Gwyneth started a business with Tracy Anderson basically stealing tracy from her and tracy husband was invoved on stealing some money from raising malawi

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

She had also gotten married and had two young kids and wanted to be family friendly in some way... Howerver she is know to move on from people all over her carreer and its part of her sucess. Mirways is not jewish and he is esther music partner.

On 8/14/2024 at 2:41 PM, Alpha said:

"When she started out working with Madonna, Caresse was this vivacious, happy girl, and the longer she was with Madonna, her life changed dramatically. Being with Madonna was very toxic to her."

This part of Caresse's sister's statements is very revealing to me.

If you decide to work as Madonna's manager, you should definitely know that the job will not be easy. Working under pressure all the time, keeping her on top at all costs, putting up with her constant mood swings or satisfying even the smallest and most absurd of her whims  will challenge anyone's mental stability. Those who feel they can't deal with it all would be better off managing insignificant, middling artists like Jessica Simpson, Hillary Duff, Usher, Ricky Martin, Thalia, Robbie Williams, etc. who won't put them under high levels of stress because their careers are practically dead.

Nobody forced Caresse to be the manager of such a complicated personality as Madonna, but sometimes family members tend to blame third parties out of anger or pain. Fortunately, Madonna decided not to name or speak about Caresse anymore, and I think that is the right thing to do in these cases so as not to exacerbate the negative feelings of her family.