Celebration Tour - Second leg?

I doubt there will be a 2nd leg but..... if she does here's' how I would want the setlist to evolve:

• New drag queen intro (Bianca Del Rio? Trixie Matell?)

• Nothing Really Matters

• Causing a Commotion (with "Where's The Party" elements)

• Into the Groove

• Open Your Heart

• Holiday (with "I Want Your Love")

• Live To Tell (with "In This Life")

• Like a Prayer (with "Unholy" and "Act of Contrition")

• Papa Don't Preach instrumental (dance interlude)

• Rescue Me

• Erotica/Justify My Love mashup

• Hung Up

• Thief of Hearts

• Ballroom interlude

• Vogue

• I'll Remember

• 4 Minutes (interlude)

• Die Another Day

• Don't Tell Me

• Amazing

• Deeper & Deeper

• Drowned World/Substitute For Love (acoustic)

• Beautiful Stranger

• I Don't Search... (Interlude)

• Borderline (with a bit of "Crazy for You")

• Ray of Light

• Girl Gone Wild (with "Bitch I'm Madonna")

• Celebration

• Music

• Encore: The Power of Goodbye (with something on the screen at the end that reads "I've had so many lives; and I've realized; how many times I've died")

• Encore 2: Like a Virgin (with a big dramatic opening: "I made it through the wilderness.....somehow I made it through.....")

1 hour ago, littlestartman said:

Why not. Adele just did hers in Munich.

Being able to be on stage but not have to travel is great

I think until she is physically unable to travel she’ll do it lol. But you know M. She gets bored so damn easily I feel like it would be a shitshow for her to stay in one spot for more than a few weeks.

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

I doubt there will be a 2nd leg but..... if she does here's' how I would want the setlist to evolve:

• New drag queen intro (Bianca Del Rio? Trixie Matell?)

• Nothing Really Matters

• Causing a Commotion (with "Where's The Party" elements)

• Into the Groove

• Open Your Heart

• Holiday (with "I Want Your Love")

• Live To Tell (with "In This Life")

• Like a Prayer (with "Unholy" and "Act of Contrition")

• Papa Don't Preach instrumental (dance interlude)

• Rescue Me

• Erotica/Justify My Love mashup

• Hung Up

• Thief of Hearts

• Ballroom interlude

• Vogue

• I'll Remember

• 4 Minutes (interlude)

• Die Another Day

• Don't Tell Me

• Amazing

• Deeper & Deeper

• Drowned World/Substitute For Love (acoustic)

• Beautiful Stranger

• I Don't Search... (Interlude)

• Borderline (with a bit of "Crazy for You")

• Ray of Light

• Girl Gone Wild (with "Bitch I'm Madonna")

• Celebration

• Music

• Encore: The Power of Goodbye (with something on the screen at the end that reads "I've had so many lives; and I've realized; how many times I've died")

• Encore 2: Like a Virgin (with a big dramatic opening: "I made it through the wilderness.....somehow I made it through.....")

And where is candy shop. It's been to long :Madonna041:

27 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Why do fans want the Rio concert that we already have and that has some flaws (insufficient lighting, the flying cube, missing important songs like Mother and father) when we can have Mexico filmed by Jonas A.?

And one that isn't a travel ad for rio...fans complain about cuts yet it felt like every other second it was a shot of the crowd! And then that awful cut to that couple violently making out to In This Life 🙄

52 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Why do fans want the Rio concert that we already have and that has some flaws (insufficient lighting, the flying cube, missing important songs like Mother and father) when we can have Mexico filmed by Jonas A.?

Why not both?  I thought there was mention in an official statement that the RIO show was going to eventually be streamed to a bigger platform but it's currently licensed to GLOBO for a short while.  Meanwhile, there were Mexico shows filmed by Jonas for a Concert Film/Documentary?

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

No offence boo but sounds like you need a Madonna 101 course stat. 

She has clearly been reconsidering things with age example: Greatest ahits tour

The Rio concert was a test to see how the Celebration stage could work on stadium etc

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Because I’d imagine getting that show on a major streamer could possibly generate a good amount of interest from general public viewers and casual fans, which is definitely a good thing. Especially considering what a big deal that show was. I’d hope they’d give it a nice, cleaner re-edit but overall I don’t think it’s that bad.

A proper tour film is nice and all for fans but it’ll likely primarily be watched by just fans. Especially if it does end up on some flop service like Epix. That’s sort of embarrassing when gaga and taylor can get theirs on disney+ or max.

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

And one that isn't a travel ad for rio

Sure, Rio is very nice but hush, don't show the beach. You know, like the Paris Olympics featured too much of the Eiffel tour and it drove viewers away.

When your venue is Copacabana filled with 1.5 million people, of course you'll flaunt it.

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

that couple violently making out to In This Life 🙄

and that too, we all agree that M's fanbase is 100% virgin & prude material no touching no pda.

5 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Because I’d imagine getting that show on a major streamer could possibly generate a good amount of interest from general public viewers and casual fans, which is definitely a good thing. Especially considering what a big deal that show was. I’d hope they’d give it a nice, cleaner re-edit but overall I don’t think it’s that bad.

A proper tour film is nice and all for fans but it’ll likely primarily be watched by just fans. Especially if it does end up on some flop service like Epix. That’s sort of embarrassing when gaga and taylor can get theirs on disney+ or max.

It'l probably end up with a BAT situation: one tour movie featuring behind the scenes shots and glances from different countries (costume changes, ball guests...) and the more regular TV broadcast from Rio, slightly re-edited for better transitions.

12 hours ago, littlestartman said:

She has clearly been reconsidering things with age example: Greatest ahits tour

The Rio concert was a test to see how the Celebration stage could work on stadium etc

Really? Like why would they test something in this way, when they are the biggest boldest live spectacle company in the world? 

The Rio Show was everything but a test… 

Rio was not a test.

It was the only way to adapt the show into an open venue, and we could see that it featured stuff that isn't normally on a stadium, like the hanging lights.

Valerie Young said a few days ago that it would have been financially impossible to bring the tour to stadiums, so they chose the beach of Copacabana as the final show for the tour (with obviously the tremendous help from a bank to make it happen).

Forgive @Alpha, my people: they're just pissed off about, just like @JustinTimes was, that Madonna chose Rio to give her grand finale to her tour; besides, with so many bites I've been giving to them since they accused me of saying bullshit, I feel like it's time to let this mutual hate die and declare Slicha to each other. Just like Kalakan Trio chanted at the beginning of every MDNAT show, "ana Madonna" ("Madonna, save us," in a twist to traditional Hebrew plead "ana Adonai.")