Celebration Tour - Second leg?

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

And what about going on tour for Celabration tour part 2 just when the Biopic is being released ? 

I think the biopic is at least a few years away so I can’t imagine her continuing a 3-4 year old tour 

12 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Interesting. I didn’t know if he were a real person or not tbh. I thought he may have been you actually :laughing:

🤣 

We all keep insisting that every one of us has multiple personalities. There was a guy that still posts in the forum that very rudely in a very nasty way swore that I was TRULY whatever that meant and then @Anapausisa day after that happened started using that word. 🤣🤣🤣

Well @Honey Littleis an American guy that was mysteriously banned without an explanation during the Katy Perry BS, I told him to contact @Jackieor @RUADJAIbut he’s fine at the moment and he’ll be back as soon as things start to get busy. But if the moderators want to unban him I think he’ll be fine 

11 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

🤣🤣🤣

She is lickin' her lips and she's battin' her eyes
She's not me
She's got legs up to there and such beautiful hair
She's not me
Oh, devoted for life, make a beautiful wife
She's not me
If you spend some more time, I guarantee you will find
She's not me
I know I can do it better
Bitch
Wanna be

@NRMX the member who was banned for using "TRULY" was TeamMadonna. I mean, there was a thread where @Redha DBL discussed that, here's regal's original post:

Don't forget this is my THIRD incarnation here, my first time was in 2016 under Fighter's reign - I was convinced to join here by a friend of mine who's still an active member here but won't tell their name respecting their wish. I actually BEGGED Fighter to ban me the first 2 times.

Before joining here as Anapausis in early September, I became again an avid guest to Infinity. I wanted to come back only to help @MPowered to their maxisingles reissues megapost pinned by Ruadjai.

Fun fact: reading that thread again, I went mesmerized by a certain member's testimony. I TRULY bet he's now taking back everything he said by then since I proudly told him in front of entire forum how much I knew him and I admired him and I cherished him as an important part of Infinity and his response was a dry, disgusted "I also wear deodorant." That was when I knew Infinity's oldskool were TRULY pissed off to me and giving zero fucks to me. So since then BITCH I'M MADONNA as I don't cherish Infinity's old skool members but true Madonna fans who get Madonna's message to her art and life instead of showing how many vinyl they have stocked from her. I ain't this kind of bitch; I am a whole different BITCH.

God bless you Infinity!

4 hours ago, NRMX said:

🤣

We all keep insisting that every one of us has multiple personalities. There was a guy that still posts in the forum that very rudely in a very nasty way swore that I was TRULY whatever that meant and then @Anapausisa day after that happened started using that word. 🤣🤣🤣

Well @Honey Littleis an American guy that was mysteriously banned without an explanation during the Katy Perry BS, I told him to contact @Jackieor @RUADJAIbut he’s fine at the moment and he’ll be back as soon as things start to get busy. But if the moderators want to unban him I think he’ll be fine 

Just an FYI. Honey Little was immediately unbanned a day after being banned. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Just an FYI. Honey Little was immediately unbanned a day after being banned. 

I’ll let him know this as he was surprised by the fact and tried to come back several times after

I also think that there is a better chance that Guy posted that in reference to the release of the audiovisual recording of the tour.

But I would love to have 2 or 3 more big shows at big festivals like Coachella, another one in Europe... Even more so now that she has "lost her fear" of live broadcasts, with the historic show in Rio.

It would be great to have Madonna for the masses, the whole world watching her on the Internet. She would reach a more heterogeneous audience with young people from generation Z seeing her live for the very first time. People who wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on a Celebration Tour ticket.

Back to the second leg… as much as we all enjoy a 3rd leg 👀

I don’t REALLY know how she could top this tour as it was basically a story. In my eyes this was her biopic we never got to see. The story was there, it was laid out, she had it all planned already. Just had to fit the songs in.

Story wise, there are things that could stand out more. Iconic songs that also tell the same story and would probably keep the same arc as she intended. These are my edits:

Causing A Commotion, yes. Express Yourself, YES. A must as a dance version. Although i really enjoyed it acoustic (JAIL… I never thought I’d admit it)

I really think she should revisit the LAP edit. Take out the Sam Smith part. Bring the old instrumentation back and give us the full version. Vogue ball shortened, with all verses and a bridge. That cock tease of a Rain edit, give it all to us. You’ll see would be fantastic. 
Last of the top of my head, Rescue Me. We all want it.

im babbling but this all just came to me.

6 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I also think that there is a better chance that Guy posted that in reference to the release of the audiovisual recording of the tour.

But I would love to have 2 or 3 more big shows at big festivals like Coachella, another one in Europe... Even more so now that she has "lost her fear" of live broadcasts, with the historic show in Rio.

It would be great to have Madonna for the masses, the whole world watching her on the Internet. She would reach a more heterogeneous audience with young people from generation Z seeing her live for the very first time. People who wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on a Celebration Tour ticket.

It would be so great and smart if she starts to play in big Festivals such as those you mentioned... I remember the good press she had with Live 8. It's a very effective way to get closer to a wider audience.

22 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I have no doubt Guy is probably trying to talk her into doing an extension of the tour.  He's probably baiting her with that reply, unless he's meaning the Film concert which I thought originally. 

18 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I have no doubt Guy is probably trying to talk her into doing an extension of the tour.  He's probably baiting her with that reply, unless he's meaning the Film concert which I thought originally. 

Well I mean the reputation speaks for itself. We ultimately don’t know how taxing this tour was on her, because it must have been… but the end result, one being money for sure… but her overall happiness. There’s no denying she was insanely happy doing the show and healthy and safe, not missing one. This was HUGE. I get it if the timing isn’t right, but I would bet she would totally do it all over again.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Well I mean the reputation speaks for itself. We ultimately don’t know how taxing this tour was on her, because it must have been… but the end result, one being money for sure… but her overall happiness. There’s no denying she was insanely happy doing the show and healthy and safe, not missing one. This was HUGE. I get it if the timing isn’t right, but I would bet she would totally do it all over again.

I'm not sure I'm convinced she would want to do the same show again though.  She always seems to be the sort of artist that prefers to tour with new material, and I'm sure she's itching to get back in the studio.  Also, if she's truly trying to get the Biopic going, then I can't see her touring so soon again.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

There is no way she's doing an extension. I'm 99% sure Guy was talking about the upcoming release of the "Film Version" of the show. 

The ONLY way she would continue the show would be to create a new show that extends the first narrative perhaps. a part 2 if you will. The entire world saw her "life story" told through show... why would she tour the same world with the same show and tell the same story? 

Plus all the staff are home... onto other things.... having to work for a living. Not everyone just sits around and waits for Madonna to tour. 

19 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Did you take this screenshot or did Honeylittle? 

Im not accusing you of anything. I just don't know what you are showing me.... 

From my end everything is fine for them and they were online 3 hours ago. 

625526272_Screenshot2024-08-19at10_46_50PM.thumb.png.f0862e1eef11fbc5b016ff2eefd88c3a.png