Celebration Tour - Second leg?

46 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Im not accusing you of anything. I just don't know what you are showing me.... 

From my end everything is fine for them and they were online 3 hours ago. 

625526272_Screenshot2024-08-19at10_46_50PM.thumb.png.f0862e1eef11fbc5b016ff2eefd88c3a.png

I’m showing you Honey Little!s screenshot when I told him he wasn’t banned, he tried to go online but had no luck this was 17:26pm CT 

I think we should leave it like it is, if he is interested he’ll contact you someday, I was just having some fun interaction with Blue Jean, who thought I was him 🤣

There's absolutely something happening between the forum and his access but its not on me to figure it out, he was really surprised when he was banned  though 

peace and love ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

We are all one, connected by the light . Now turn on your phone lights and let’s push the evil eye away together!

The Light to capital L PLEASE.

36 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Begins singing I Will Survive very slow and out of key. 

I still prefer You'll See on rock guitar à la Borderline in S&ST!!!

15 hours ago, Adonna said:

I'm not sure I'm convinced she would want to do the same show again though.  She always seems to be the sort of artist that prefers to tour with new material, and I'm sure she's itching to get back in the studio.  Also, if she's truly trying to get the Biopic going, then I can't see her touring so soon again.

14 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

There is no way she's doing an extension. I'm 99% sure Guy was talking about the upcoming release of the "Film Version" of the show. 

The ONLY way she would continue the show would be to create a new show that extends the first narrative perhaps. a part 2 if you will. The entire world saw her "life story" told through show... why would she tour the same world with the same show and tell the same story? 

Plus all the staff are home... onto other things.... having to work for a living. Not everyone just sits around and waits for Madonna to tour. 

100% agree she doesn't want to do a second leg, repeat herself or run herself into the grave so soon after a near death experience. Even if she tours in 2-3 years with an attachment to biopic, she'll figure out a new spin on it and probably add new songs. Hypothetically,  if she did do a second leg in cities she missed or continents like Australia & Asia, I don't think she'd make such a great profit from travel costs to that end of world which is probably why she skipped those places when she had the whole beast of a show fully staffed. A second leg, especially after RIO would be anticlimactic. Lastly, I don't think she'd get as a big turnout if she revisited the same cities in the US or Europe. Like many fans, I blew some serious lunch money attending five shows, more shows than I'd attended for her past tours because it was The Celebration Tour. I definitely wouldn't go nearly as hard if she came back with a slight variation on the same show. 

2 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

Pretty sure that's the date that's been floating around for a while now. Even when she was on tour. No idea why it's listed.

Yeah. I recall people bringing that cancelled date up last year.  I'm sure it was some weird mistake when rescheduling dates. :)