Something's Coming Over by Ludo Lacoste

Yes. Clearly it's her!!   Madonna is credited in the Youtube description...

Aug 21, 2024

Provided to YouTube by Amp Suite Limited Something's Coming Over · Ludo Lacoste Something's Coming Over ℗ 2024 Motive Records Released on: 2024-08-09 Producer: Ludovic Lacoste Composer: Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Auto-generated by YouTube.

4 hours ago, Adonna said:

Yes. Clearly it's her!!   Madonna is credited in the Youtube description...

Aug 21, 2024

Provided to YouTube by Amp Suite Limited Something's Coming Over · Ludo Lacoste Something's Coming Over ℗ 2024 Motive Records Released on: 2024-08-09 Producer: Ludovic Lacoste Composer: Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Auto-generated by YouTube.

she is credited as the composer, not the vocalist

but it does sound like her, with some added effects

30 minutes ago, androiduser said:

she is credited as the composer, not the vocalist

but it does sound like her, with some added effects

Not a big deal.  It's just random mash up/sample.  Plenty of DJs have done mixes without crediting the sample vocal as the vocalist.  In fact Madonna has done the same when sampling other songs herself.  The fact is, she's credited on the mix.  Anyway, there's no question it's her.

17 hours ago, Alpha said:

Sounds boring. I'm sure if Madonna herself had released this fans would be screaming yOu RuInEd AnOtHeR cLaSsIc!

Honestly ? Not at all. If it was Madonna who' d release a remix like that i would love it even more ! It doesn't sound like cheap Edm from 2015 or tacky and dated trap/urban from 2019, actually it sounds like classic and stylish deep house/ trance music from the 90's and it sounds delighful and very current cause the 90 sounds is hot now.

23 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Honestly ? Not at all. If it was Madonna who' d release a remix like that i would love it even more ! It doesn't sound like cheap Edm from 2015 or tacky and dated trap/urban from 2019, actually it sounds like classic and stylish deep house/ trance music from the 90's and it sounds delighful and very current cause the 90 sounds is hot now.

It definitely does sound tacky and boring. And the 90s stuff has been hot since Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and every other female pop artist has been doing it since 2015 🙄

42 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It definitely does sound tacky and boring. And the 90s stuff has been hot since Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and every other female pop artist has been doing it since 2015 🙄

You should have put a second eye roll emoji, it would have made your opinion even stronger.

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

You should have put a second eye roll emoji, it would have made your opinion even stronger.

What does it matter when the truth came across enough for you needing to distract by only referring to the emoji? The 90s house sound has been a thing already for over a decade buddy! Swish Swish!

48 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

😩 I bet you have an over arching pannus and can be knocked the fuck out with one open handed slap.

Aw why are you scared to quote me when you're talking about me? I'm already used to your egg smell! And cute resorting to violence. Good thing I'm above that and obviously you feel knocked out with my replies since you're too scared knowing my responses put you in your place. 

26 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

No actually. I’m watching Worst Ex Ever. Something you’ll probably never get to experience xoxo. Night boo 

You're right, why would i want to experience bad partners? Are u ok? 😭😭😭 maybe that's why you act like you've sniffed too much glue, I'm so sorry babe. Just know, you don't have to date terrible men! Or...uh...are you saying that YOU are the terrible ex? That I can totally believe, fix your behavior and eat less sulfur!

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

What does it matter when the truth came across enough for you needing to distract by only referring to the emoji? The 90s house sound has been a thing already for over a decade buddy! Swish Swish!

Some singers were making 90's inspired music 10 years ago but it doesnt mean it was trendy. At that time 90's unfluenced music wasn't really in fashion and cool again to the mainstream public and so their songs kind of flopped . Now things have changed, songs like "it goes like nanana" by Peggy Gou or other big names like Ariana Grande with "Yes and" have been popular to the grand public so the trend is on now.