The Celebration Tour Documentary

Mandark

I wonder what's the context of her getting mad on the first clip. Does she not like having to improvise for the Rio show because she can't use the box for ROL?

She genuinely looks upset.

Wow guys, awesome! Apparently they managed to make it with normal timing this time   :Madonna034:

Xavier writes "Celebration tour dvd/stream" coming, so quite probably we're gonna have the concert with the usual backstage bonus. She changed the formula a little but she always included some backstage extras: the rehearsals from the Confessions tour, the tour travelling experience from Sticky and Sweet, the workshop camp from the MDNA tour and some backstage footages from Rebel Heart. So they were all a bit different but she always provided some extra footage. At the moment I'm really appreciating this is not gonna be the usual, boring black and white for once.

Of course, if we're gonna have a kinda documentary stuff and not the full show, I'm gonna burn the house :kiss2:

58 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Am i really the only one who thinks there where much better dates than Rio?

I mean sure, the crowd was impressive but imo the tour worked much better inside of an arena. And sound wise it wasn’t that great either. So much weird dubbed parts, while in fan recordings it all sounds much better and she sounded fine that night. 

Performances like live to tell or Ray of light where much better in arena's. 

Dates like London, MSG , or Mexico, just to name a few where much better. 

So i hope if this is a documentaty it's not just rio footage.  

Please don't attack me, i know Rio is a holy date on this forum... 

No you're not the only one. It's only a holy date to those obsessed with Rio in general. I mean we've all seen the comments for all music artists COME TO BRAZIL COME TO BRAZIL COME TO BRAZIL!!!! Madonna was just an after thought, as long as we got to see brazil and know that its rio then that's all that matters.

50 minutes ago, Roy said:

I wonder what's the context of her getting mad on the first clip. Does she not like having to improvise for the Rio show because she can't use the box for ROL?

She genuinely looks upset.

Maybe she is really upset, but I sorta thought she was being sarcastically humorous. 

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

Knowing Madonna, it will come to streaming in two years, once she has finished over-editing it!

No, I'm sure it's coming this fall.  I also believe this could have been why she was spotted in the studio recently.  My bet the 40th Anniversary is going to be amped up this fall as well. 

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Am i really the only one who thinks there where much better dates than Rio?

I mean sure, the crowd was impressive but imo the tour worked much better inside of an arena. And sound wise it wasn’t that great either. So much weird dubbed parts, while in fan recordings it all sounds much better and she sounded fine that night. 

Performances like live to tell or Ray of light where much better in arena's. 

Dates like London, MSG , or Mexico, just to name a few where much better. 

So i hope if this is a documentaty it's not just rio footage.  

Please don't attack me, i know Rio is a holy date on this forum... 

Of course the Rio show is a HOLY DATE not only in this forum but everywhere, it is one of her biggest landmarks after 42 years on the business, after many people on the forum have sworn she had lost her mass appeal, this feat is for history books, 1,6 million people, people!!!

I'm not attacking you, please don’t get that impression.

We know Akerlund filmed LA and Mexico, so this is maybe Ricardo’s footage or someone else who doesn’t know how to calibrate their lights and diaphragm… 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Wow guys, awesome! Apparently they managed to make it with normal timings this time   :Madonna034:

Xavier writes "Celebration tour dvd/stream" coming, so quite probably we're gonna have the concert with the usual backstage bonus. She changed the formula a little but she always included some backstage extras: the rehearsals from the Confessions tour, the tour travelling experience from Sticky and Sweet, the workshop camp from the MDNA tour and some backstage footages from Rebel Heart. So they were all a bit different but she always provided some extra footage. Who knows, this time we could have something connected with the career spanning event, the 40th anniversary celebration (I see images from medias and tv reports on one of those footages). At the moment I'm really appreciating this is not gonna be the usual, boring black and white for once.

Of course, if we're gonna have a kinda documentary stuff and not the full show, I'm gonna burn the house :kiss2:

It's about time for her team to learn the importance of TIMING, it doesn't make sense commercially to wait 2 years to release this... or spent too much time and energy to over edit a concert.

Just now, Agent Cooper said:

When @Adonnasaid soon, I felt he knows stuff :Madonna030: :01:

I do a have good feeling!  Also, it's not the first time we've heard rumblings of a Concert Film is on the horizon.  It makes sense to release it this fall.  I suspect it will be a streaming/digital release like MXTour and then possibly a "special" physical release to come later.  I do feel a tie in to the 40th Anniversary of LAV/Her career will be emphasized as well. :luv:

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

I do a have good feeling!  Also, it's not the first time we've heard rumblings of a Concert Film is on the horizon.  It makes sense to release it this fall.  I suspect it will be a streaming/digital release like MXTour and then possibly a "special" physical release to come later.  I do feel a tie in to the 40th Anniversary of LAV/Her career will be emphasized as well. :luv:

That would be BRILLIANT!

By the way, I really miss a physical release from our Queen <3

5 hours ago, Mandark said:

I haven't come across any discussions about a documentary on The Celebration Tour. However, I found two videos that seem to be related to it. What do you think? Could we be seeing this on a streaming platform soon?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_N2PxEix2j/?igsh=MXExeXVrYXg2cmNyMg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_OPNa_oEJO/?igsh=MW04bzEzdWhwb2tpNw==

Darn haha I just made a post in the tour forum cuz there wasn’t one yet I didn’t think to check here haha 

4 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

That would be BRILLIANT!

By the way, I really miss a physical release from our Queen <3

Me too, but these concerts don't sell well physically.  So I can see her team putting together an exclusive release like on vinyl possibly.  Other than that, it's just gonna probably be a digital/streaming release.  I want to be wrong though.  Hoping to get a DVD and CD package as well. :pray:

42 minutes ago, Adonna said:

#soon. (can't forget the hashtag)! :ahh:

It's a never ending cycle for us. The hashtag soon will stay with us forever. This is the ultimate word in our mental decline. So many theories. Thoughts. We are inevitably all waiting for... #soon. Hesitating. Fuzzy dreams.... I need to lay down.

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

It's a never ending cycle for us. The hashtag soon will stay with us forever. This is the ultimate word in our mental decline. So many theories. Thoughts. We are inevitably all waiting for... #soon. Hesitating. Fuzzy dreams.... I need to lay down.

She keeps us anticipating... waiting for more.  The Queen of trolling her fans.