Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

39 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna recently liked new Sam Smith post!

b*tch online! :Madonna041:

hope good news is on the way! :08:

That's great.  Let's hope it wasn't someone from her team who did it.  Though, I've always felt that Madonna was always making the posts on Instagram. 

14 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Apparently she was spotted walking around NYC too per Page Six.

Hope good news is on its way and that we’re getting a post from her soon. Maybe one is coming tonight :)

yeah just saw it  /hope it was really she

Madonna has ‘no trouble walking,’ spotted out in NYC amid health scare

Rejoice! Madonna is back on her feet.

Amid a swirl of speculation about her condition, Page Six can report that the “Material Girl” singer — who was reportedly found unconscious in her home just 10 days ago — was spotted strolling with a pal in her Upper East Side neighborhood.

We’re told the pop star, 64, was wearing giant sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat and Nike sneakers — and that she leaned somewhat heavily on a lamppost while waiting to cross the street at East 80th Street and Lexington Avenue.

But Page Six spies say she looked happy and chatted with a blonde pal as they wandered on a hot Sunday afternoon.

She seemed to have no trouble walking, though seemed to be taking her time.

The ailing “Like a Virgin” superstar wore her hair in braided ponytails and had on red lipstick, we’re told.

But her Sunday stroll is the first real sign that the star is ready to return to daily life after the health emergency.

The Grammy winner’s Celebration tour has been postponed due to the medical emergency. It had originally been scheduled to kick off July 15 in Canada.

6 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

I know, I was just confirming it 🙂

However, a lot of people think she has had a team take over her IG account ever since she removed/hidden all her pics from IG at the start of the Celebration promotion.  So it's not too hard to make a stretch that someone on her team could have "liked" that Sam post. 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

OMG we need pictures!!!

I prefer not if she's still not at her best. She deserves her privacy.  At the same time, I just have a hard time believing she was spotted walking the streets, and no one snapped a pic.  Makes me wonder if this story may have been made up.  But if she was able to sneak out, good for her.  It's also a good sign! :heart::party: