Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Now it's time to reactivate the thread

(With a Narcan injection??)

I'm sure we'll have news about the tour tomorrow.

I mean, they can't hold the info any longer, opening night is (was going to be) next Saturday! Plus these new images will be all over the news so there should be a positive attitude and spirits about her in general.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

(With a Narcan injection??)

I'm sure we'll have news about the tour tomorrow.

I mean, they can't hold the info any longer, opening night is (was going to be) next Saturday! Plus these new images will be all over the news so there should be a positive attitude and spirits about her in general.

Yes, she’s out because she wanted to be seen healthy, standing up, looking wonderful for the things to come. I think too a announcement is imminent 

54 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It’s amazing news not being body shape critical but her legs do look thin, I’m so happy she’s well though and this is definitely recent now isn’t it 🤞🏻

Smartphone cameras make everyone's legs look thin :suffer: I think the fact that she's walking around is good though.

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I can't believe it was the butt :rip:

I wonder, she would have lost weight from the rehearsals and getting tour ready - so IF she did have a BBL - this can cause complications in it becoming out of shape.

I then wonder - if she was having a procedure to fix that and developed a serious bacterial infection post that procedure.

7 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I wonder, she would have lost weight from the rehearsals and getting tour ready - so IF she did have a BBL - this can cause complications in it becoming out of shape.

I then wonder - if she was having a procedure to fix that and developed a serious bacterial infection post that procedure.

My guess it is what actually happened.