Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree Jackie. Very moving. He really went all out. I don’t remember him ever posting like that. So cool. 

I agree.  That was a wonderful write up on her.  I hope now, this gives fans a better idea what sort of relationship he has for Madonna and he's only got her best interest's at heart.  I'm sure she it isn't easy to manage her either since she goes against his advice a lot. 

6 hours ago, milingo83 said:

It's an old "new video"

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

same color hair of this post from June 18 😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtpF3ogOsSP/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think it’s the effect she’s using. From afar it looks a shade darker than when she gets closer. Either way the hair in all recent pics has been hers mixed w/extensions.

I’d be more willing to believe that roses pic is an older one. Her hair hasn’t been that light in any other recent pics.

7 hours ago, xavier said:

It would have been cooler if she actually wore the same styled sunglasses from back in the day.  :)

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

All who? Lucky Star is the latest single released on digital. That’s it. 

Yeah like you,  I was like 'who is thinking Lucky is first single'?  It's just the latest digital single that is being promoted to tie into the anniversary of the album.