Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, scion said:

It's true though - it's vile but pretty much sums up the standard of person that is many a member on here lately. it's no different to a dirty leery old man in in a bar leering over a girls boobs they'd never have a chance with either🤢

The difference is most of us aren’t old dirty men and if you like guys with bubble butts you are a size queen as well.

If you are into micro penis and inverted arses, I’m down with that.

That means I might have a chance! :luv:

3 minutes ago, scion said:

It's true though - it's vile but pretty much sums up the standard of person that is many a member on here lately. it's no different to a dirty leery old man in in a bar leering over a girls boobs they'd never have a chance with either🤢

Calm Down John Krasinski GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Well consider the majority of the base here?  A bunch of Queen loving dicks!  Why would they be interested in a 'camel toe', other than to make fun of it?  LOL!

But I'm guessing you are half-way joking around here.  I always enjoy what you have to say.  It's always direct and many times spot on! :)

Half joking is about correct. I do find it weird though that anyone would think it appropriate to post that on here. To me it's just very, very low brow. But I'm me, they're them...

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Half joking is about correct. I do find it weird though that anyone would think it appropriate to post that on here. To me it's just very, very low brow. But I'm me, they're them...

Well, you know the old adage, those who talk about such things, usually are lacking the most in that department.  Me, I prefer to not engage in such conversation.  Though, I do think most people here are just kidding around and just having a little fun.  It's not a 'big' deal.  (And yes, that was meant to be a double connotation!) :)

Just now, tscott said:

Well, you know the old adage, those who talk about such things, usually are lacking the most in that department.  Me, I prefer to not engage in such conversation.  Though, I do think most people here are just kidding around and just having a little fun.  It's not a big deal.  :)

Let's not open that can of worms... Or as the case may be, Maggots 🤢 😅keeping up appearances 90s GIF

7 minutes ago, scion said:

I think I'm happy not knowing.

Right now there could be an Anaconda waved at me and I wouldn't show any interested - tested positive for COVID this morning and it's really not good this time around. 🥴

classic tv vintage GIF by absurdnoise

Oh no!

I hope you feel better soon.

I had covid once a few months back and it gave me horrible pains in my hands and then a long, bad cold with a fever and I never have fevers.

Get lots of rest :luv:

17 minutes ago, scion said:

I think I'm happy not knowing.

Right now there could be an Anaconda waved at me and I wouldn't show any interested - tested positive for COVID this morning and it's really not good this time around. 🥴

classic tv vintage GIF by absurdnoise

1 minute ago, scion said:

It's my third time. Second time wasn't bad but this is awful. Thanks for the well wishes, I'll be fine! X 

girls lines GIF

Shit, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you'll feel better soon. At least, we know more about it and are able to combat it better than a few years ago.  But yeah, it always comes down to individual immune systems and what they can handle.  Take care! :luv:

2 hours ago, scion said:

dirty leery old man in in a bar leering over a girls boobs they'd never have a chance with either🤢

So it is okay for somebody young and hot to leer at someone but if they are old they are disgusting? That is kind of ageist and unusual considering he’s dating a 65 year old woman.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

So it is okay for somebody young and hot to leer at someone but if they are old they are disgusting? That is kind of ageist and unusual considering he’s dating a 65 year old woman.

You are right.It is disgusting at any age to harass any person or have inappropriate wishes with anyone no matter their gender.Only do it if the person is comfortable or else don't 

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

You are right.It is disgusting at any age to harass any person or have inappropriate wishes with anyone no matter their gender.Only do it if the person is comfortable or else don't 

Well nobody is harassing him. We just commented on his cock which was jumping about in our faces. Not our fault. It’s perfectly natural to look at someone we are attracted to.

I am all for straight men having a sneaky look at an attractive woman too as long as they are respectful. It is human nature. This push to make sexuality shameful is very backward.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Well nobody is harassing him. We just commented on his cock which was jumping about in our faces. Not our fault.

I was principally talking about the comment that the other user said.It should not matter if it's a old man or a young one doing it,we should not justify harassment of any person or inappropriate actions against anyone no matter gender age or anything 

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

I was principally talking about the comment that the other user said.It should not matter if it's a old man or a young one doing it,we should not justify harassment of any person or inappropriate actions against anyone no matter gender age or anything 

Who is justifying harassment ?

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Who is justifying harassment ?

In your first reply you are talking to someone who you think that is saying that a young person can harass a young woman but a old man can't which isn't true.None should do it

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

In your first reply you are talking to someone who you think that is saying that a young person can harass a young woman but a old man can't which isn't true.None should do it

It’s really up to the person to determine if they feel they are being “harassed.” Some people might want to be leered at or touched :laughing:

15 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

But who are we kidding?  Most gay men, no matter what age, judges others based on their looks and dick size.  I would agree, at the end of the day, it shouldn't matter what they look like, their age and size, but some think otherwise.  Eventually we all get old, look haggered and are not appealing to others.  But some totally disregard that due to being young still or disillusioned by reality.  Let's face it, if your over 40 and a gay man, unless you work out relentlessly and have good genes, no one will be interested in you who has a perfect body or dick size. Otherwise, you are extremely vain and unrealistic.

That said there are plenty of gay men who have healthy relationships with realistic people, who don't have big dicks and look extremely fit.  Though when one is among a public forum (especially when one is young, they won't admit it.). But wait until you reach an age when no matter what you do, your looks and body isn't what it used to be. :)

17 minutes ago, tscott said:

But who are we kidding?  Most gay men, no matter what age, judges others based on their looks and dick size.  I would agree, at the end of the day, it shouldn't matter what they look like, their age and size, but some think otherwise.  Eventually we all get old, look haggered and are not appealing to others.  But some totally disregard that due to being young still or disillusioned by reality.  Let's face it, if your over 40 and a gay man, unless you work out relentlessly and have good genes, no one will be interested in you. Otherwise, you are extremely vain and unrealistic.

That said there are plenty of gay men who have healthy relationships with realistic people, who don't have big dicks and look extremely fit. :)

It’s not about judgment. Most people are attracted to young, fit or good looking people. That’s reality. That desire doesn’t change that much as you get older. Madonna is a prime example of that. Of course personality is more important to the longevity of a relationship but physical attraction is a major factor in the initial stages of any healthy relationship.

I will still be looking at fit young men when I’m 80 I am sure about that. And I’m not going to let society make me feel ashamed about that.

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well nobody is harassing him. We just commented on his cock which was jumping about in our faces. Not our fault. It’s perfectly natural to look at someone we are attracted to.

I am all for straight men having a sneaky look at an attractive woman too as long as they are respectful. It is human nature. This push to make sexuality shameful is very backward.

Exactly!!! it was the second (or first) most notorious thing on that video besides M, to be called the low brow on a forum full of gay men discussing Madonna’s ass every other thread was “funny” to say the least