Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I suggest to look at those pics with honesty: she didn't look that gorgeous since years.

And I am one of those horrible people who still think that her recent health problem was connected with some planned surgery procedure wich caused some unwanted effect (like septicemia), thank god everything went fine :heart:

1 minute ago, stefo said:

I suggest to look at those pics with honesty: she didm't look that gorgeous since years.

And I am one of those horrible people who still think that her recent health problem was connected with some planned surgery procedure wich caused some unwanted effec (like septicemia), thank god everything went fine :heart:

I agree with you 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

And I am one of those horrible people who still think that her recent health problem was connected with some planned surgery procedure wich caused some unwanted effec (like septicemia), thank god everything went fine :heart:

No, you're not "horrible" to think that.  I can understand one coming to that conclusion. I think what we need to be careful of doing is assuming something as fact, if not spinning a narrative. Whatever contributed to her health issue, it still happened.  We were close to losing her.  Millions of people go into surgeries, sometimes simple procedures and many die from it.  Anyone of us could go into common surgery procedure and easily die from it. Nothing is guaranteed.  I personally don't think she would have gone into a "surgery" situation so close to opening night.  Maybe you were referring of something done months ago?  Anyway, we'll never really know.  And honestly, all I care is she is okay now.  She's a big girl.  She knows what she's doing and while I may not like all the procedures she's done over the years, I also know that the media, public and fans tend to magnify it more than it is. I think she's very secure in who she is and what she looks like, but like anyone, she's human. She fortunately has the money to nip and tuck whatever she wants.  Dolly Parton does it without hesitation and people hardly give her any grief over it.  I know Dolly owns it and it's become her own running joke, but not everyone cares to talk about it. :)