Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

48 minutes ago, Winn said:

Everytime she goes on tour ppl keep talking she's gonna do a documentary. Hang it up. It's not 1990 and there's no Truth or Dare coming.

Also, no one really is interested in street dancers anymore as they have over saturated TikTok, internet, tv, movies and social media these days. And Madonna updates us on her family life etc through the internet. I am sure there will be a “making of” release to the internet and maybe streaming but that’s about it.

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

That's an old post she made last year, asking if she go on tour or do the movie.  She chose the tour.  So no movie is being planned at the moment. 

Though, there was mentioned that the tour might be documented in some fashion.  I haven't heard much about that, so it's possible she's been filming everything since she started working on the tour for a future film or series to presented at a later date.

Must be Lola's pet dog in charge of the Celebration Rehearsal Flash Drive

58 minutes ago, Winn said:

Everytime she goes on tour ppl keep talking she's gonna do a documentary. Hang it up. It's not 1990 and there's no Truth or Dare coming.

There was an official source that mentioned her tour was being filmed.  It was mentioned after the Biopic was said to be scrapped and Madonna was interested in documenting her life on the current tour. While I am not saying it's actually happening, but at one time it was reported.  Feel free to doubt, but I only posted what I recall was mentioned not long ago. This has nothing to do with 1990 or Truth or Dare.

13 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

I realize you're just posting this, so I am not trying to diss the messenger, but noting in this really sounds like Madonna. In fact, It's pretty awful.  Sad that in the furture people will confuse this as Madonna, like the many fake demos and unreleased songs that are available now.

6 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I realize you're just posting this, so I am not trying to diss the messenger, but noting in this really sounds like Madonna. In fact, It's pretty awful.  Sad that in the furture people will confuse this as Madonna, like the many fake demos and unreleased songs that are available now.

I strongly disagree. It's one of a few AI songs that I think it sounds like Madonna and I love it. I listen to this version more than the official song. 

11 hours ago, McDonna said:

I haven't heard much about that, so it's possible she's been filming everything since she started working on the tour for a future film or series to presented at a later date.

I hope she will release that movie on red and gold colored vinyl. Cause we haven't got enough of vinyl releases!!! :drama:

8 hours ago, Mden said:

THIS version NEEDS TO BE closing the section before last one/encore!!! Kinda like Gone/You'll See to DWT, Imagine to RIT, Paradise (Not for Me) to CT1, You Must Love Me to S&ST or Like a Virgin Waltz/Love Spent to MDNAT. Well, also Future to MXT.

And, yes, also Rebel Heart to RHT.

5 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I hope she will release that movie on red and gold colored vinyl. Cause we haven't got enough of vinyl releases!!! :drama:

LOL, but all kidding aside, I'd welcome it. At the same time, I would like to see more goodies included with other formats as well. :)

19 minutes ago, Mden said:

I like Lock&Key.

I L-U-V CUNTRADICTION !!!! Pure poetry!!!

I search a cover of you but with you

I want a version of you, not the whole thing

Try to avoid you, but welcome you in

'Cause I wanted it to last, but I want it to end...

Not Pussy too!!!

I like you, but I don't give a fuck about you

It's your choice, I'm not make the first move

I'm lazy, meet me a distance that means you were cute, puuusssy!

You want me, you know I'm no good for you (pussy, pussy, pussy)

Not a stan to L&K however since she quotes Stefani Germanotta there. Rather stand for Giovanni's Room than this. I know LolaHOL is a fan of hers and not her mama's, but this could be compared to when Jamie Lynn Spears went to Gaga's tour instead of Britney's one (little we knew by then!)

30 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I L-U-V CUNTRADICTION !!!! Pure poetry!!!

I search a cover of you but with you

I want a version of you, not the whole thing

Try to avoid you, but welcome you in

'Cause I wanted it to last, but I want it to end...

Not Pussy too!!!

I like you, but I don't give a fuck about you

It's your choice, I'm not make the first move

I'm lazy, meet me a distance that means you were cute, puuusssy!

You want me, you know I'm no good for you (pussy, pussy, pussy)

Not a stan to L&K however since she quotes Stefani Germanotta there. Rather stand for Giovanni's Room than this. I know LolaHOL is a fan of hers and not her mama's, but this could be compared to when Jamie Lynn Spears went to Gaga's tour instead of Britney's one (little we knew by then!)

Didn’t know she referenced Gaga (of all people.) Must have irked M. What can you do💁

8 minutes ago, Mden said:

Didn’t know she referenced Gaga (of all people.) Must have irked M. What can you do💁

Lourdes used to have the cover of The Fame Monster as a poster glued to the wall of her bedroom. I bet after Mambo dies, she'll give a lot of mama's old, demo stuff to her true idol as memorabilia (and maybe to do something else - let's say, now with Ciccone family's blessings).