Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She’s not retiring anytime soon. Especially when Elton, Cher, Dolly, Bruce, The Stones etc are still out there touring and releasing new material, she’s not gonna rest before those guys!!

She’s just finished her first Greatest Hits show, those guys have been touring the same greatest hits show for the past 25 years 

8 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

You know, I understand you, but she is 65,next tour could happen when she is already 70..she is used to be the main event and now, having a new pop album with almost 70 that probably is not going to get any airplay or sales as she was used to in the goold old days..what´s the need? Does she have the inspiration to write new material? The discipline to work on her voice?

Why put an age gap on it?  There are plenty of artists who are in their 70's and 80's and still releasing new music. Paul McCartney, Willie Nelson, Cher, Areosmith, Dolly Parton, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen and the list goes on. None of them have the backing of airplay and are selling as much as they used to. Why do they bother?  

They bother because it's their life. It's what they want to do. They have the need to create and share their work still.  Madonna is no different. In fact, it hasn't been that long ago, that she's voiced that.  Even on her tour, she voiced she isn't stopping.  Also, Madonna has this need to be in the spotlight, so I can't see her just packing it in unless something physically keeps her from doing so. Will she be releasing music to the degree she used to? No, but you can bet she will continue to find ways to entertain and express herself.  The Celebration Tour was a great way for her to do that and make a lot of money from it.  She knows that her days in making money from new albums is pretty much up, so no doubt she's finding other ways to compensate. If she keeps up this momentum, her next album release could very well do better than her last few releases. :)

56 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Roots still getting bigger… wondering if she’s going to die her hair dark soon? 

I've wondered if, in more recent years, her grey hair is dyed dark at the roots to give the impression that it's natural?

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

I've wondered if, in more recent years, her grey hair is dyed dark at the roots to give the impression that it's natural?

I’m sure it’s not her natural hair lol… but I feel it’s so dated like I just can’t see other celebrities doing this kind of style.

9 minutes ago, sara94 said:

This year is already better than all the years after Madame X - the tour start combined. 

I would change all that has happened for a New Album Cycle. 

Yes I loved and worshipped Celebrating 40 years in business but nothing is as exciting as a new album and a new set of videos. 

Celebration kept us busy and entertained with amazing quality and content but get your ass off that sofa Madge and deliver the goods!!! 

Or retire… 

Dance Party Swimming GIF by Yung Bae