Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Not new, but just another beautiful shot from the onslaught of pics we've been getting from her lately...

Madonna-birthday-Pompei-081724-10-2612d5

All this Kardashian style isn't for me ...like why is she sporting so much jewellery and gold and stuff ....not even ten years ago she'd dream of it ....she even satirised it in the 80s eve 2000s but looks ....it's a shame because her style and clothing looks so biho and cool 

4 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

All this Kardashian style isn't for me ...like why is she sporting so much jewellery and gold and stuff ....not even ten years ago she'd dream of it ....she even satirised it in the 80s eve 2000s but looks ....it's a shame because her style and clothing looks so biho and cool 

She's always worn a lot of jewelry.  Anyway, I disagree and thinks she looks beautiful here. 

24 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Back on topic 

IMG-9699.jpg 

It all just looks a bit "out of touch" sadly like what appeals today isn't I can't relate to that ....people need escapism and escapist Madonna again this royalty schtick and over doing it with golden expensive jewellery is too much I feel ....like looking at the biggest releases this year in music ....it's because people can relate to it or can escape into the fantasy .....this feels off sadly just imo ....but I prefer when Madonna is whacky chaos art geek I guess over....look how pretty my jewels are 

Years ago people used to mock Mae West that she may turn into her....now sadly it's happened in real time 

6 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

It all just looks a bit "out of touch" sadly like what appeals today isn't I can't relate to that ....people need escapism and escapist Madonna again this royalty schtick and over doing it with golden expensive jewellery is too much I feel ....like looking at the biggest releases this year in music ....it's because people can relate to it or can escape into the fantasy .....this feels off sadly just imo ....but I prefer when Madonna is whacky chaos art geek I guess over....look how pretty my jewels are 

Years ago people used to mock Mae West that she may turn into her....now sadly it's happened in real time 

I hear what you are saying… I didn’t understand why she went dressed that way, is this going to be a new staple? Italian widow? If the theme went with the collection I would think great! But this is getting a little customy without a reason… 

Its amazing for the stage but a little Michael Jackson in real life situations 

2 minutes ago, NRMX said:

I hear what you are saying… I didn’t understand why she went dressed that way, is this going to be a new staple? Italian widow? If the theme went with the collection I would think great! But this is getting a little customy without a reason… 

Its amazing for the stage but a little Michael Jackson in real life situations 

Madonna now known as Blanket 

10 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

I know you weren’t saying that as a positive thing my friend but I see that now that you’ve said it and I actually love it 🤭 please forgive me 😆 

IMG_9306.jpeg.59006a6cd5a4c26d29f24ea7e3f80ad6.jpeg
IMG_9307.jpeg.8a7f0ee7e48d16e561cffe0168fa0315.jpeg