Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

According to a daily fail article 

an insider close to Madonna has spoken exclusively to DailyMail.com and explained that Madonna is inspired by 'how close' Billie, 22, is to her own brother, music producer Finneas O'Connell, 27.

'Madonna finds the relationship that Billie shares with her brother very moving,' they shared. 'Seeing how close they are is very meaningful to Madonna.'

They said Madonna 'sat amongst the crowd' rather than in a VIP section at Billie's show because she didn't 'want to get any special treatment.' 

'Madonna has reinvented herself so many times and is highly respected by everyone,' they added.

'She has been a huge supporter of Billie and adamantly defends her any chance she gets.' 

Madonna has previously defended Billie against people who had spoken negatively about her after Billie wore a corset on Instagram.

At the time, Billie was well known for donning baggy clothing, so when she decided to put on the figure-hugging outfit, it sparked immense criticism for her. 

Eilish’s struggles are far from unique; double standards within the music industry go way back. “The problem is, we still live in a very sexist world where women are put into categories,” says Madonna, who knows whereof she speaks. “You’re either in the virgin category or the whore category. Billie started off in a non-sexualized category, not pandering to the masses and not using her sexuality in any way, which is her choice and God bless her for that—after all, she’s been a teenager all this time. [But] if she wants to turn around and take photographs where she is portrayed as a feminine woman, showing her body in a way that she hasn’t in the past, then why should she be punished for it? Women should be able to portray themselves in any way they want. If Billie were a man, no one would be writing about this. A man can show up dressed in a suit and tie for the first three years of his career, and then the next month he could be dressed like Prince or Mick Jagger, shirt off, wearing eyeliner, and no one would say a word.”

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a37598890/billie-eilish-is-calling-the-shots/

20 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

A man can show up dressed in a suit and tie for the first three years of his career, and then the next month he could be dressed like Prince or Mick Jagger, shirt off, wearing eyeliner, and no one would say a word.”

Well, to be honest, he'd be called derogatory slurs on social media... Homophobes lost their minds when they saw Damiano from Måneskin. Although, Madonna probably meant the comments from the mainstream media? But I remember the media supporting Billie, the social media was particularly cruel.

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Actually I want M to work with Billie’s brother he’s so talented! 😍

Isn't he responsible for a lot her songs?  Anyway, it's so awesome to see Madonna always checking out the younger female acts making waves.  I don't think this is a sign of any future collab, but just Madonna enjoying herself and the current music scene!  :)

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Isn't he responsible for a lot her songs?  

I wouldn’t say he’s solely responsible for a lot. The majority of her songs they create together. There are a few songs on her first album and ep that he wrote alone but the majority are collaboration. And if you listen to his solo music you can definitely tell how crucial her contribution is to her music.

54 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Billie’s latest album is outstanding. I hope she wins Grammys for it.

For what it’s worth gold derby currently has her as the frontrunner for album of the year, so hopefully!

This perception of her as just a mumbler is so tired. HMHAS has great examples of how she’s been expanding her vocal performance.

And even if she did just mumble that doesn’t mean she can’t make great albums. Just look at Janet!

1 minute ago, MikeyK said:

For what it’s worth gold derby currently has her as the frontrunner for album of the year, so hopefully!

This perception of her as just a mumbler is so tired. HMHAS has great examples of how she’s been expanding her vocal performance.

And even if she did just mumble that doesn’t mean she can’t make great albums. Just look at Janet!

We know Taylor Swift will win though. She is prepared to bribe the most for these things.

27 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I wouldn’t say he’s solely responsible for a lot. The majority of her songs they create together. There are a few songs on her first album and ep that he wrote alone but the majority are collaboration. And if you listen to his solo music you can definitely tell how crucial her contribution is to her music.

Oh I wasn't trying to negate her own contribution to her music, but he obviously plays a huge role since they both are credited for writing and composing the music on all her albums.

Billie I have adored the past 6 years I'm ecstatic Madonna is inspired by her and brother Finneas THAT is in line with the Madonna imo we love 

Hit me hard and soft is the album of 2024 🩵 just a masterpiece .... Chappell Roan and Charli xcx with her brat summer 💚 are both right behind and I love that Madonna is in tune with them all! It's gorgeous to see feel and experience 

3 hours ago, Boombox90 said:

Or Beyonce with that R&B, er, Country album! 

With the recent scandals of bey attending "that party" with her husband ....I really don't know if it'll be nominated ....it's a shame when someone gets attached to something so horrific! It creates such a shadow 

There's problematic, there's controversial then there's outright awful ....I try to separate the artist from the art .....but at the moment despite my liking Bodyguard from CC I really can't play the album to try and give it another chance without thinking streams will endorse someone who endorsed someone absolutely vile ....who knows though the industry is extremely fickle 

2 hours ago, Josh Pinder said:

With the recent scandals of bey attending "that party" with her husband ....I really don't know if it'll be nominated ....it's a shame when someone gets attached to something so horrific! It creates such a shadow 

I don’t understand the relevance? Literally every second celeb attended a party at Diddy’s, including Madonna. Is there evidence Beyoncé was involved in sex trafficking or abusing women or are people on the Internet just jumping to conclusions for the 100th time because they love the drama?

20 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

I don’t understand the relevance? Literally every second celeb attended a party at Diddy’s, including Madonna. Is there evidence Beyoncé was involved in sex trafficking or abusing women or are people on the Internet just jumping to conclusions for the 100th time because they love the drama?

Look up "Thank you Beyoncé" online :Madonna031:

3 hours ago, Josh Pinder said:

There's problematic, there's controversial then there's outright awful ....I try to separate the artist from the art .....but at the moment despite my liking Bodyguard from CC I really can't play the album to try and give it another chance without thinking streams will endorse someone who endorsed someone absolutely vile ....who knows though the industry is extremely fickle 

She married a pedo, knowing he’s a pedo. It’s only a matter of time before all the awful things the carters have done comes to light.

1 hour ago, BLUE JEAN said:

Which Party did Madonna attend? Can you specify and provide proof? The only time I ever remember seeing them together were at awards or fashion shows and Donatella’s party. 
what people stupidly forget is that Diddy’s parties weren’t the freak offs. He had a lot of industry parties where (such as his white party) were it was just that, parties. There was press there was industry there were photographers. 
the “other” parties and freak offs were completely separate entities held afterwards and somewhere else and they certainly didn’t have photographers, press and such

5 minutes ago, TOpher said:

Which Party did Madonna attend? Can you specify and provide proof? The only time I ever remember seeing them together were at awards or fashion shows and Donatella’s party. 
what people stupidly forget is that Diddy’s parties weren’t the freak offs. He had a lot of industry parties where (such as his white party) were it was just that, parties. There was press there was industry there were photographers. 
the “other” parties and freak offs were completely separate entities held afterwards and somewhere else and they certainly didn’t have photographers, press and such

https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3918363/madonna-attends-diddys-house-party-in-beverly-hills05/

15 hours ago, Ayham said:

Actually I want M to work with Billie’s brother he’s so talented! 😍

Finneas is such a talented man, I love his solo work very much! I recently learned that he was inspired by one of my all time favorite bands called Bad Suns, so check them if you have the chance!

And yeah, I would like for M to collaborate with him in some way. He's amazing.