Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Not that it matters but do what I do, and scroll past anything longer than 3 sentences. That usually helps avoid upset, though now and then people come with insult right out the gate 

Yeah what’s up with the three and four paragraphs posts… nobody has the time or interest for that 

52 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Hahaha, her daughter is so bored at the concert that she’s playing with a game boy toy.

Pretty sure this was before the show. Bey doesn't use the stadium lights before her show but rather keeps the stadium lit by lights atop her sound towers and installed along the stands as she waits for the sun to properly set and then prepares to go on. She did this at the show I attended and has at every stop of the tour so far that has been in an open air venue (indoor venue she uses venue lights). That's what those series of lights along the upper side of the seated section are. She's not bored with the show, she's waiting for it to begin. 

11 hours ago, Starchild said:

I didn't read anything beyond your first and last lines, and want to clarify that you didn't 'get me' where you wanted me.

I knew what I was doing using your own terminology towards you, and also stated that M and MJ are equal idols of mine.

I can see that you are struggling quite a lot and wish you well on your journey, sincerely.

By the way, I've reported you for abusive language.

You are a troll. End of story. Report all you want, that's what troll do, create chaos. No it's on your karma. If Madonna was your idol you wouldn't come here all the time to trash her. And yes you are exactly where i wanted you to be. Now members will know where you come from with your constant citicism.

OIP.x0R_z35j204H1f0SzqRRRQHaFj?pid=ImgDe