Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Just now, Voguerista said:

Thank you so much for posting them all. Omg Ssssss! How does she top herself every time! Just STUNNING! I love her white horse too( which makes me think of Wyoming). Wow! I’m speechless! Just absolutely magnificent!! Thank you Madonna! Wowww

You're welcome.  Absolute perfect? 

By the way, why are these images hidden when people quote me, since I didn't "hide" them in the first place?  @ChrisK

3 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

The hide plug in, I had set for external links as well as the [hide][/hide] code.

But it only hides it when it's quoted?  Not when I originally posted it.  Not that it is a big deal, it just was weird to see they were hidden when someone quoted the images I posted. :)

On 9/3/2024 at 10:45 PM, Veronica-Electronica said:

I feel like her most recent shoots have all had little nods to iconic past shoots. And I’m not mad about it 😍 

IMG_8992.jpeg

I’d like to think this is intentional, but my cynical side says she takes so many photos some are just bound to look alike. 😂

12 hours ago, xavier said:

It’s from a new photo book by Dustin Pittman. He’s the photographer who took this and many other celebrity photographs. 

Thank you for that.

No offense to you, but I'm still not convinced it's her.

The hair is shoulder-length towards the front, whereas she tended to sport a short mullet that year.

Her frame, arms and breast size look more broad and meaty than she tended to be in 1979-1980.

Her nose looks thicker, though one could argue that this was during her pre-nose job years.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a gap in this person's two front teeth.

And I couldn't find any other photos of her at Danceteria as early as 1979?

44 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Thank you for that.

The hair is shoulder-length towards the front, whereas she tended to sport a short mullet that year.

Her frame, arms and breast size look more broad and meaty than she tended to be in 1979-1980.

Her nose looks thicker, though one could argue that this was during her pre-nose job years.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a gap in this person's two front teeth.

Also they look like they have stubble...we sure this isnt a man?

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

Thank you for that.

She never had a nose job.

13 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

I’d like to think this is intentional, but my cynical side says she takes so many photos some are just bound to look alike. 😂

Yeah, this last photoshoot (with the pink dress) have 3 or 4 good pics and the others are like too many and a little cringe...

21 hours ago, Starchild said:

I'm not convinced that's her. Source?

19 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

It does look somewhat like her, but more 2008 than 1979 (???). Weird. 

Maybe it's the posture, her breasts look off for 79 (feels wrong saying this, sorry).

18 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

It looks more like Paula Ciccone.

16 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

I thought the same

7 hours ago, Starchild said:

Thank you for that.

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

Also they look like they have stubble...we sure this isnt a man?

Please guys come in the thread dedicated to this pic cause your contributions are more than welcome, there's an interesting discussion about if it's her or not (and many fans, me including, feel like something is off with this pic). Discussion here :

Thank you for that.

Is it really sure she had a nose job?

Thank you for that.

Actually, this post in the other thread is pretty compelling...

9 minutes ago, Starchild said:

We can't be certain but there have always been rumours, and her post-fame nose tip was never as thick.

If you look at the below example, the tip-end of her bridge and the tip itself are slimmer and more defined:

5d00a35107f6c19564a16d36ba839fb5.jpg

Oh my God is this from the shelved original Give It 2 Me MV where she's holding a metal structure similar to an elderly walker???

I would bet this could be something that people would draw for Charlie Hebdo...