Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, Madnness said:

RECEIPTS! :Madonna016:

Thanks again for coming up with facts. I didn't know it was a fanfic. Even though I come from a Christian family, I'm not particularly religious, so I might believe anything anyone says about it, lol.

Its always interesting to separate the PR from reality, l love the storytelling myths that get converted to facts. If Dolly Parton wrote Jolene and I Will Always Love You on the same day Madonna can be excommunicated multiple times.

So much more interesting than endless reaction to how a woman in her 60's looks, you can see why she is so self conscious. Be amazing if she would do a Pam Anderson to truly rebel, but she has given enough

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

I wonder if she can get rid of the cheeks, they did not seem like fillers when they first appeared in 2008 but prosthetics.

Some delusioanl and ignorant people keep insisting it's a filler, but the rational majority know Madonna has had cheek implant plastic surgery.

cheek implant 00.png

cheek implant 01.jpg

This is an example photo of a cheek implant surgery in plastic surgery. Ignorant people may will insist on that's filler, but the doctor who performed this surgery posted it as an example of a cheek implant surgery. Now that woman in the picture has the same cheek as Madonna's.

2 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Some delusioanl and ignorant people keep insisting it's a filler, but the rational majority know Madonna has had cheek implant plastic surgery.

cheek implant 00.png

cheek implant 01.jpg

People said that about Janet, but Janet has always had those cheeks.

I’m inclined to believe it was filler with M as they would go up and down in volume and implants wouldn’t change.

4 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

People said that about Janet, but Janet has always had those cheeks.

I’m inclined to believe it was filler with M as they would go up and down in volume and implants wouldn’t change.

Madonna has had cheek implant surgery and is also getting fillers periodically, because she needs to fillers to smooth out her facial line from her cheek implant surgery.

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

Someone could write a thesis on how she's adapted her image to certain trends over time, surgically or otherwise.

Yea now she has a instagram face. Obviously she did the buccal fat removar after the tour ended.

Her face is like her hais she changes constantly at this point for fashion

1 hour ago, littlestartman said:

Yea now she has a instagram face. Obviously she did the buccal fat removar after the tour ended.

Her face is like her hais she changes constantly at this point for fashion

Yeh, I see what you mean.

Then there's her booty, which was another trend that she was inspired by.

It's interesting.

19 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

cheek implant 00.png

cheek implant 01.jpg

This is an example photo of a cheek implant surgery in plastic surgery. Ignorant people may will insist on that's filler, but the doctor who performed this surgery posted it as an example of a cheek implant surgery. Now that woman in the picture has the same cheek as Madonna's.

yes the cheeks had their own premiereus-singer-and-director-madonna-arrives-t

She had them installed after the HC photoshoot

2008-steven-klein-hard-candy2-8.jpg?w=45

By dr brandtMerkin-Fredric-Brandt1.jpg

4 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

yes the cheeks had their own premiereus-singer-and-director-madonna-arrives-t

She had them installed after the HC photoshoot

2008-steven-klein-hard-candy2-8.jpg?w=45

By dr brandtMerkin-Fredric-Brandt1.jpg

It was one of the worst moments of her career. There are 2 moments in her career that I want to get rid of and it's interesting and sad that all of them have to do with plastic surgery. you know fake cheeks and butts.. sigh.

16 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

It was one of the worst moments of her career. There are 2 moments in her career that I want to get rid of and it's interesting and sad that all of them have to do with plastic surgery. you know fake cheeks and butts.. sigh.

She looked good in 2008 but somehow not like herself. I cant pin point but the structure of her face somehow changed back then lol still gorgeous though 2005-igttas-premiere-london-30.jpg

madonna-2008-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-

+ her facelift scars prior confessions

narita-japan-singer-madonna-arrives-at-n

54 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

She looked good in 2008 but somehow not like herself. I cant pin point but the structure of her face somehow changed back then lol still gorgeous though 2005-igttas-premiere-london-30.jpg

madonna-2008-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-

+ her facelift scars prior confessions

narita-japan-singer-madonna-arrives-at-n

The first and third pics are from 2005, post facelift.

The second pic is from 2008, post cheek implants.

In hindsight, I love the cheek implants, but in those days a fuller face was the growing trend.

Remember when one journalist said she had slowly evolved into a Scandinavian woman?

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

Thank you. I don't understand why some people are trying to ignore and deny the truth when the truth is so obvious in front of our eyes.

buccal fat removal. That's too obvious.

I agree, but some people just don't know much about the industry.

It's like when someone blames "too much botox" on a person's over-filled face.

If you know, you know.

I once dated a plastic surgeon and his motto was "remove but never add" (that's why i removed him from my life...kidding)

I can't help thinking  her health scare in june 2023 was related to a procedure gone wrong. Her face and butt looked different, better and more natural when she reemerged. The fact that she's not filling her face since (as she kept doing it after the Grammys on pics from the rehearsals so she wasn't that disturbed by the hoopla it caused) makes me think something went wrong and maybe that was her saving grace. But her plastic surgery is like Kaballah, just because it is more "demure" now it does not mean that it's not there.

I don't want to keep this conversation going - but, I do agree, she had the filler dissolved or allowed it to dissolve - whether she had other work will depend on how her skin and structure responded to the volume going - as we age, the elasticity of our skin becomes less elastic, so typically a 60+ person, removing volume, would be left with some sag - which can only be corrected by surgery. 

10 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I once dated a plastic surgeon and his motto was "remove but never add" (that's why i removed him from my life...kidding)

I can't help thinking  her health scare in june 2023 was related to a procedure gone wrong. Her face and butt looked different, better and more natural when she reemerged. The fact that she's not filling her face since (as she kept doing it after the Grammys on pics from the rehearsals so she wasn't that disturbed by the hoopla it caused) makes me think something went wrong and maybe that was her saving grace. But her plastic surgery is like Kaballah, just because it is more "demure" now it does not mean that it's not there.

I think the bacterial infection was recovery of a procedure gone wrong/infection/not enough rest. It feels very madonna to disobey doctors orders/rest

Imagine trying to say no to Madonna who's in your office demanding a procedure, but you don't want to lose her business?

There's talk about the opioid docs of 'Hollywood', and how someone like Prince turned to street-dealers out of desperation.

It makes me think of MJ and how he was probably turned down by multiple surgeons, only to settle for a less-artistic one.

9 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

I think the bacterial infection was recovery of a procedure gone wrong/infection/not enough rest. It feels very madonna to disobey doctors orders/rest

I don't think so - she was pushing herself so hard during the rehearsals - didn't give herself time to rest, obviously got sick or got any infection -pushed and continued to push through and it looks like she went into sepsis - 

20 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Point Agree GIF by Ford

2 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I don't think so - she was pushing herself so hard during the rehearsals - didn't give herself time to rest, obviously got sick or got any infection -pushed and continued to push through and it looks like she went into sepsis - 

It can be both! We will never know! We have to wait for Life with my Mambo Madonna by Estere Ciconne

1 hour ago, I am madonna said:

Thank you. I don't understand why some people are trying to ignore and deny the truth when the truth is so obvious in front of our eyes.

buccal fat removal. That's too obvious.

They are called sycophants, they think Madonna herself is reading the forum.