Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Where Life Begins

Positive: I love songs about oral sex, so... this is already a winner there.

Negative: The length (just kidding this song could go for two hours)  Um... perhaps piano? It sounded a bit sad when I first listened to this song, so I avoided it for a while

Next: Mer Girl

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray Of Light 

Positive: I think this song is flawless with capital F; everything about it it's just too perfect. It's a very dancey song without having too much going on, every single person on this planet likes it xD The remixes are awesome, the music video is one of my favorites and, in my opinion, I think it's Madonna's most epic comeback in her carreer. It's not worth writing ''Negative'' just to say ''nothing'' lol.

Next we have American Pie

La Isla Bonita

Positive: It's a very relaxing song, dancey but calm at the same time. Love the summer feel it has; Madonna's spanish on this one is pretty sexy

Negative: Could be longer

Next is Hung Up (Confessions Tour version)

fuck it.American Life+ The Missy Elliot Remix is fucking hilarious. I love Mirwais, everything he touched was so beautiful. Fuck what ya heard I love the rap its ridiculous.- It was (still is?) widely misunderstood and more relevant today than ever. Especially the original, full, amazing video. Also the fuck its really add to the message of the song and were absent on almost all media/promo. Fuck it and fuck that.Next: Triggering Your Senses

Triggering (Your Senses)

+ it's a really catchy song! M sounds like Blondie more than ever, and the positive message it carries (dance and live, because everything gets better after this) it's so necessary these days.

- the rap... can we call that a 'rap'? also, it repeats some lines too much. even tho, it's an amazing song!

next song: Beautiful Scars.

Forbidden Love

Positive: That intro it's pure life. I love the feeling it has, like decadence on a club (the last song that's being played before everyone goes home, something like that)

Negative: It wasn't a single

Next is Paradise (Not For Me)

Time Stood Still

Positive: It's one of M's most beautiful songs ever, I could listen to it 24/7 and wouldn't be tired

Negative: It's so freaking underrated, it should've been released as a single (with music video included)

Next is Like A Virgin (Virgin Tour version)

Beat Goes On (featuring Kanye West).

+ it's so incredible! the music, the beat, the chords, the lyrics... the message of "stand up for what you believe, and make it happen"!, even the Kanye rap fits there!

- on Hard Candy, after the fast "Incredible", it feels like suddenly everything goes so slow... but that is fixed immediately.

next song: Lucky Star.

Swim

Positive: It has this sound that's so characteristic of the 90's, but still sounds so fresh. It's very relaxing, the lyrics are really good and it sounds like a movie soundtrack

Negative: It's really underrated

Next is Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Devil woulden't recognize you + one of HC's hidden gems. Love the song, love the production, love the lyrics and the piano intro. - Should have been a single! Do i hear sombody say Cry Me A River part 2?Next up: Revenge

Archived