Best Vogue remixes?

Kieran

Way back in 2006, upon leaving Millennium Stadium, Cardiff following an amazing Confessions Tour show, a pub over the road - in the midst of a Madonna night - was blasting out an utterly fantastic remix of Vogue. I couldn't describe it now after all of these years but it was great and I think that I might know it if I heard it again. I'm not usually a big fan of remixes and Vogue isn't even close to being my favouite M track - but this was great. If by some chance this remix and I could be reconnected that would be wonderful lol.

I thought a good start might be by asking everyone what their favourite remixes of Vogue are! Aside from my search, would be great just to share :-)

23 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

My favorite official remix is the 12”, because it’s so long you can practically live in the song.

One of my favorite fan mixes is this gem: http://poponandon.com/2017/03/27/download-madonna-rihanna-vogue-bit-error-diva-duet-club/

Thanks for the 12" tip :-)

I can;t seem to find a link that works to the Bit Error Duet :-(

11 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Not heard those ones before - fun to listen to!

They sound like Some Genius has went and re-created A Remix he/she heard.
The Minnie Mouse/Chipmunk 'Strike A Pose' to appeal to the fans of the 'Charly Says' type techno ?
Has no-one tried sticking her vocals onto The Salsoul Orchestra's Ooh, I Love It (Love Break) ?? 
Remixed by Someone...name escapes me....:thinker:

Archived